BITCOIN

>it's a bubble
>it's too late
>it's a scam

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/bitcoin-could-easily-reach-40000-by-the-end-of-2018-novogratz.html

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinexed?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh God, should I do it lads?

Fuck you and the 10 btC I forgot the password to.

at first i listend to the people that said it was a scam, then at around $1,800 i said fuck it ill give it a try.

bought some bitcoin, did my research on it and fell in love with the future of currency.

More than doubled my money and i won't sell until 100k and even then i will only sell a little since i know it will start being used more and more.

I laughed.

bruh thats fucking heart breaking

Digits confirm massive crash

Can i have like .5 btc? just half a coin... 17wqdBTwrxMUmuYR2MybHB4UMrzF97EpjZ

>just half a coin
Yeah come on user just give this guy $5,000. It's fucking pocket change

This is just like that dow 100,000 nonsense
crash is coming

Making risky investments is fun though. I've made ~$2000 in the past six months or so just holding onto bitcoin and recently Ethereum. If they crash I'll just shrug it off, but it's kinda hard for me not to invest in this stuff since I have a bit of capital to throw around. Obviously, only invest what you're willing to lose.

>yfw after the Zimbabwe coup, Zimbabwe becomes first country in world to adopt BTC as official currency

The extremely inflationary size of the blockchain seems like a weakness to me. Reducing the effectiveness of its decentralized nature since less people will actually want to have the entire chain.

I invested 20 bucks yesterday, and ive made about 1.88.. so pretty good.

life is pain

Soon as I found out there were two bitcoins I knew this shit was gonna crash. They done fucked up.

2000 in 6 months. Wow it's fucking nothing.

topkek

I'm aware friend. As I said, I'm only investing what I'm willing to lose. Better than having the money in a bank where it's constantly losing value, anyway.

How much did you invest to make 2k?

If three continuing numerals BTC is a jewish scam and Sup Forums is right

Lol so sorry user

Most anons don't know this and most coiners won't address it, but basically bitcoin split into two about 2 weeks ago. You heard that right, there are two bitcoins. No one knows which one is legitimate. One bitcoin is controlled by core developers and the other by mining pools. I'ts fucking hilarious to me and I can't wait to drink salt from arrogant coiners when this shits bricks.

>It crashes to 10,000 BTC to the dollar within a day.

That doesn't make sense

> no one knows which one is legitimate

Lol. Like anyone thinks btrash is legitimate

$1000 in bitcoin ~6 months ago (ballpark figure, I don't remember exactly when it was). and that's worth ~$2,727.17 now. much more recently I bought $1000 worth of Ethereum, and that's at ~$1,463.18 now.

I'm not complaining about any of this.

And herein lies the rub, Sup Forums. No one knows which bitcoin is the real one! Still thinking of investing?

Self-fulfilling prophecy

>not investing in both and getting gains when they both moon

The whole point of currency is that it has to have a somewhat stable value. Bitcoin obviously fails at that.

Face it. Bitcoin is a commodity. Not a currency. It has just been cleverly marketed.

I dunno why you think it will moon. The only thing it's ever been good for is buying illegal shit. It has its place, but legit its going up because people think it will be widely used as a currency someday and its not being widely used as a currency because people will hope it goes up. It's the most lol fucking thing I've ever seen.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Bitcoin core is the only chain with any real development, dev talent and community. Literally nobody thinks Bcash is bitcoin. Bitcoin core is also clearly the only real bitcoin and the market treats it as such and all the bitcoin companies and exchanges all refer to bitcoin core as bitcoin. There is no ambiguity. Stop FUDing.

And that commodity is worthless unless it's used as a currency. It's literally pointless otherwise.

There is plenty of ambiguity, though not in this anons opinionated mind. A lot of the miners went to BCash. So THEY believe it's the real one.

The real one is the one that has a limit on the total minable coins

The point of bitcoin is for it to increase in value. Nobody fucking buys bitcoin to use it as a currency. It is an investment. Not a currency.

Why does that matter? Don't give me that 'if there are fewer of them it's more valuable!' bullshit either.
I've taken thousands of shits in my life and flushing them down the toilet doesn't make them any more valuable.

BUT IT'S ONLY GOING UP BECAUSE PEOPLE EXPECT IT TO HAVE FUTURE UTILITY, WHICH IT DOESN'T HAVE IF IT"S NOT A CURRENCY

Good God Coiners are fucking dense

Infinite supply is a disaster in the making. A currency has to be backed by something even if it its own finite number.

user, you can buy a ton of shit with bitcoin right now. Numerous retailers accept it.

You can't buy shit with BTC. Until that changes it's a dead end.

>Infinite supply is a disaster in the making. A currency has to be backed by something even if it its own finite number.

You don't know anything about economics.

>user, you can buy a ton of shit with bitcoin right now. Numerous retailers accept it.

So what? Why would I use bitcoin, pay fees and wait for verifications when I can get 2% cash back with my VISA card.

WHY WOULD I USE BITCOIN INSTEAD OF SOMETHING EASIER AND CHEAPER

Bitcoiners cannot and will never be able to answer this question. That is how I know it will fail.

Limited supply and high demand right now. Economics 101.
Anyways you're still right because as soon as hype dies this crashes again. A 116 billion dollar market cap can only double so much. Dot com bubble was 1.7 trillion market cap. We still have room for gains, but have people learned their lesson? Let's find out.

I've never seen the price of anything sky rocket and stay there.

Don't forget people are going to love paying taxes with those fees. The world will learn to love this new system where you get less for your money.

It's only going up because the investors expect it to go up even further in the future.

Utility has absolutely nothing to do with value. That's economics 101. Value is nothing but supply and demand.

>Bitcoiners cannot and will never be able to answer this question

Bitcoin is much more anonymous making it great for black markets and anyone trying to stay under the radar. Also, the value of bitcoin has been rising a great deal over time, whereas conventional currencies are all inflating, so yes, you have to pay more to buy things with bitcoin and its a bit of a fuck around, but simply having your money in bitcoin is generating more value than what is lost through transactions.

I will never care about Bitcoin. Never.

>falling for the cryptojew

Lies. The number of onljne retailers accepting bitcoin is invreasing daily..

idiot
I just sold my 50 lol
every investor moving in something is shutting the fuck up
every investor that's "in" is going to hype his shit
kys

t. going through his 5th bubble

True, but it feels like a fad. Especially when retailers realize how “dirty” the btc actually are. I think major corps will back away from it.

>mfw I was laughing at the Sup Forums nerds hyping it up years ago when it was 10 cents per coin.
>mfw I had some disposable income back then and could have been a millionaire by now if I had invested instead of laughed

>>Bitchcoin is a money laundering platform...good luck suckers.

>try to set up bitcoin wallet
>text verification
>they don't send me the text
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WAS SO CLOSE

and none of those retailers sell anything I want, hence I can't buy shit with BTC

Aren't BTC users still limited to like $100 of equivalent conversions to USD? I don't think anyone can actually take their BTC and turn it into actual money because no provider can actually provide the conversion.

Its limited weekly on how much you can take out but you can withdraw more if you contact the dealer directly.

Don't you have the seeds?

>Everyone shilling
>No one actually describing how the fuck I can buy shit beyond drugs with this

I don't trust any of you fucks.

> They believe it’s the real one

No. Miners only care about making money. They’d mine Kanye coin if it was profitable.

What's the limit?

>fell in love with the future of currency.

BTC has no future.
When the next economic crash happens RIpple will skyrocket due to banks wanting to go in on the crypto craze.

>utility has nothing to do with value

Omfg the autism

Black markets are the only thing it was good for, but now people are being busted for using it. Some big drug vendor just got busted from blockchain detective work

nice, just bought 100k

For good luck and blessings, send any amount of BTC here: 153JJ5jKde1UioQJr1ftsPVf4US4b6x43m

>it's too late
Isn't this somewhat true? The people on the top of the pyramid are the ones getting really rich, even if one coin became 100k you wouldn't get that much at this point compared to those earlier.

Fuck you and your paedophile-drug-hitman currency

Most currencies aren't backed up eather
Agree and no one uses it in they're daily life.

>he thinks segwit coin is bitcoin

I'm okay with segwitcoin being top in crypto, but bch is truest to blockchain. (((Off chain solutions))) are the antithesis to blockchain, read the whitepaper you faggots.

>muh monolithic core devs

C O P E

Also its deflationary, so gl trying to run whole economies on bitcoin

>Value is nothing but supply and demand.

>online wallet

>i won't sell until 100k and even then i will only sell a little since i know it will start being used more and more
The only reason BTC is so high right now is because Bitfinex is pumping it by printing USDT for free and buying coins on their exchange. Soon the exchange will be shut down by the feds and the price will plummet back to around $1k-2k.
twitter.com/bitfinexed?lang=en
Bitcoin was revolutionary technology when it was released and has changed the world. However, as a cryptocurrency, it is a god awful platform with horrible transfer times and fees. Even a coin as big as ETH is much much more viable as a store of value you can digitally transfer, at least those transactions only take about 30 mins and don't cost you 10$ every time. Bitcoin is not the future, cryptocurrency is, and it will soon be dethroned.

Here is a picture of starting limits....it increases when you do a certain amount of transactions....you can also increase it by directly contacting the dealer

This is a small list. No one accepting bitcoins is a meme and people just lap it up without research, you can buy literally everything with it.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

I bought in 2013 and meanwhile the thing I learnt is not trusting anyone's prediction because they're 100% full of shit.
Especially don't trust someone who's heavily invested like this guy. Of course he wants a bitcoin at 40k.

Also
>it's going 400% for sure easily !!
>but don't put more than 3% of your investment
pick one

Hahahahahahaha, you can buy Jack and Shit.

Go Bitcoin!!!

Stay poor dog rapist

>literally anything
>jack and shit

You have come to the wrong place to troll

So what happens when the government makes their own bitcoin and everyone uses that instead?

What is hype

You WILL get left behind. You will NOT be missed.

>and everyone uses that instead?

>Sup Forums.org is listed a serious merchant

Fucking how do you take yourself seriously, you fucking clown

the point of crypto is to get away from gubmint control, innit

>lets pick one out of the hundreds
>ignore the others that an sell you LITERALLY ANYTHING

The absolute state of you

Why not call the company and try work it out

>mining altcoins, get paid in btc
>nothign but pure profits since doing this
>wtv buttcoin ive made is now value 2-3x times
>sell 1/3 and make a small fortune
even if it bursts and dies, ive already made a good ammount of FREE cash, so if this keeps going up, its all profit for me anyways

What's the best walled to use if I don't have infinity space on HDD?

There were a lot of others that are just stupid/vague/ridiculous but that one was pertinent because we're on Sup Forums

You fucking retarded clown.

>bitcoin is the default currency
>forks into bitcash
>no one gives a fuck, bitcoin price rises
>forks into bitgold
>no one gives a fuck, bitcoin price rises
bitcoin is ded ;^)

help a brother out. You seem to know what to do with this stuff. Time to sell is here I take it?

>*wallet

I wish i had gotten in at 400 when i first heard about it. but this rapid expansion in the last few months is certainly a bubble.

it has gotten a ton of media attention and why do you think that is?

clearly some rich people bought a fuck ton of it. are pumping it up as the next great thing. and they are trying to dump it now while its high claiming that its going to explode even further.

this is a bubble if there ever was one.

besides. there is no fucking way the worl governments are going to allow this to become a permanent thing. if they ever decided to have a true crypto currency system they would certainly develop their own that they control.

i realize cash money has no more value than a bitcoin per se. but they control it. they like it like that. that is how it will always be. if they see bitcoin as a threat it will become illegal.

Sorry I'll never buy a digital currency. The risk of theft, scams or interruptions (power failures, server explosions) means you could never be really safe. Bitcoin sucks anyways and is probably a scam used by its creators to make USD.