Why are Melania's dirty commie parents allowed at the White House?

Why are Melania's dirty commie parents allowed at the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mad JIDF?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I love the fact that the hard working parents have finally made it. If you lived in Europe in the '80s you'd understand how amazing this must be for them.
I didn't know this happened, but I have a big smile now user, thanks.

next we country folk starve the city. Mao taught us that.

That nigger looks confused. Shame he can't change his mind now.

>Clinton destroyed her Country in the 90's in favor of savage mudlimes
>She is now wife to the most powerful man on the planet.
You poor Jewish/mudslime bastard may the devil piss down mohammeds throat for all eternity while feeding him his own shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo

>If you lived in Europe in the '80s you'd understand

I didn't cause I'm not commie trash with a whore gold digger daughter.

Because they monarched melania as young girl and now they are rewarded

So only commie trash lived in Europe in the '80's? You sound especially retarded, even on this sub.

>Trump marries a non-white slavic literal whore
>lets his favourite daughter be JEWED
>Sup Forums is ok with this for some reason

is trump older then her dad?

I wondered the same thing

it's always fun when the aussies come out to play
also the awake ameribros

if her mother is any indication, Melania is gonna continue to look good as she gets older

Viktor is 2 years older.

Born in 1944, Viktor is 73 years old. Amaljia is 71

viktor knavs is 73 and looks like the donald

Neat. I'm glad that they are successful and so is their daughter.
I'll admit, I'm a bit iffy on it as a traditionalist, but he must have done something right since she's just a golddigger, not a coalburner.

What the fuck are you?

He's about to be a new dutchman. How Rotterdam doing these days?

Viktor became a traveling salesman for a state-owned car company. "In contrast to the privations that so many suffered in Communist times, the Knavses lived well," GQ reports. While Viktor was reportedly a card-carrying member of the Sevnica Communist Party, Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks told the New York Times last year that Knavs had never been an "active member" of the party. He amassed a collection of Mercedes sedans and a "coveted" Maserati, and GQ describes Amalija as "always impeccably dressed and perfectly coiffed," even when "times were lean" under Communist rule.

in the pic i posted
look at the two marines
they don't look too happy

Better than the apes...

Trump is only three years younger than his father in law which I find very funny

I actually grew up in East Germany. We had a cousin who was in the Stasi. He always wore Armani suits and drove a BMW Mwhatever. I'm quite familiar with how privileged communism worked.

wow how rude shill
Djibouti, are you in the military?

lol no

No, I just bought a pass.

nice

>wow how rude shill
Eat a dick commie lover.

someone plz photoshop a pizza in his hand

All the homeless and people on food stamps I'm sure voted Trump so they would get those taken away. Plus the Bernie supporters who live with their parents and want free everything probably voted for Trump.

you think im funny? do i amuse you? Im funny like a clown? what do you mean im funny? Im funny how? You think im funny?