Britain’s black queen: Will Meghan Markle really be the first mixed-race royal?

Britain’s black queen: Will Meghan Markle really be the first mixed-race royal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdVFzdRZF0Q
forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/
archive.is/yht5O
jadeafrican.com/nigerian-born-first-black-british-royal-viscountess-emma-weymouth-celebrates-30th-birthday/
washingtonexaminer.com/why-prince-harry-will-probably-invite-obama-but-not-trump-to-his-wedding/article/2641746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yas

Oh boy, I can't wait to watch the royals get enriched

Why is everyone so quick to ignore the reality that the prince she is marrying isn't even part of the royal bloodline. His mother married in, and then cheated with some dude. There is like 0 royal blood in him.

Somewhere on Sup Forums, there is a crying britbong.

Le 75%.

>n-not true royals!
kek

>black branch of the portuguese royal family

moortugal confirmed for non-white

I wanna point out that the house of Plantagenet are the rightful rulers!!

>"black"
>literally 100% causcasian physiognomy
>most solarium roasties are "blacker"
>never even been in the same post code as a crack den or ghetto

Harry is 5th in line so unlikely.

Still, another commoner tramp. Worse it's a niggeress.

People before your nigger superior..

she almost looks like a man in that picture

you're right. and people are saying this truth publicly now, despite an army of Harry shill 'mods' trying to hide the fact
Diana was a kike, father was Goldsmith
The fake royals are also kikes
Means the lot of them, Queenie, Charlie, stinking Andy and the other waste of space, not to mention bull dyke kike Anne ... are all fakes, no royal blood
Then we have the middletons who are actually Goldsmiths too
So Kate's a kike, no royal blood at all
William is son of kike Diana, married to kike Kate
so their kids, George, the girl and the next arrival are the commonest of commoners
Harry doesn't even know who his father is, but his mother Diana is a Goldsmith kike, so that makes Harry officially a kike with no royal blood at all
Now Rachel Marks, who is an indisputable black kike, is marrying kike Harry
so their kids will be even commoner, non-royal than everyone is every street

We want that mob out of our palaces and stately homes
We want our lands back
We want our billions of pounds and gold back
We want them gone
at the end of a pitchfork if necessary

fucking hell.....

Harry looks more like charles than william does

Queen Charlotte was a German.

His kids won't even look like him.

WE

WUZ

ahahahah

ahahahahahhaha

HAHAHHAHAHAA

KWANZA

What happens when British royalty becomes Niggers. I think they'll stop working, dress in really showy ways, and demand everyone call them by ridiculous names.

isn;t this bitch way older than harry?

Go look at the photos before she gained false tits, fake teeth, wigs, etc
Winnah, eh

Royal family has been a joke for well over 300 years. Nobody respects them, nobody likes them, nobody does what they say. This effect will be ramped up to levels of hatred not seen since the last English royal beheading. Congratulations England, monarchy is shit and you're shit. Lol.

Jeez why would Harry have a Oedipus complex?

He misses his mummy.

this

3 years.

She's 36.

niggers would ransack the palace of their own kingdom and live out the rest of their lives on some tropical island and never think anything wrong of it

Nigger, already been married, actress, old as fuck
Way to go 'arry!

Someone needs to crash the wedding.
She's out of her depth.

>was a model
>probably got a fuck ton of plastic surgery
>36 year old washed-up divorcee

OK

I hope they're hideous
but of course, they'd farm their actual hideous offspring out in the countryside
and steal a white baby to present as their own
They're known for that sort of thing

>Royal family has been a joke for well over 300 years.
>Stuarts weren't a Joke as well.
Eh?!

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y

Why would she be queen?
Prince Charles will assume the role and than Prince William.

Pretty clear you're not a white American
When did you manage to sneak your way into the US?

>child could have American citizenship
>will run for president
>the US will once again be under the rule of the british crown

Playing the long game.

what a fucking nigger

Come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on

youtube.com/watch?v=LdVFzdRZF0Q

this honestly sucks for them. the ripple effects are going to be huge

i suspect they all already knew that it was going to be this ginger retard that was going to be the one to make the royal family look like shit

Thats impossible, shes marrying a bastard with no royal blood. Bastard + amerimutt = Bastardmutt. Cant ruin something that never existed. The true royal line continues on with Prince Williams Aryan children. Fuck off kikes, you won nothing.

And she's divorced

Wo cares. crown royals wedding commoners is a bigger deal, as is allowing women to rule in the first place. Royalty descends through the male line saxe coburg and gotha died when liz got greeked.

>stop working, dress in really showy names, and demand everyone call them by ridiculous names

niggers don't need to be royalty to do that

It's a political arrangement, pure and simple
A business deal. We should be shown the documentation and terms of her employ as the fake wife of non-royal cuckoo Harry

Just goes to show how out of touch those bastards are, thinking we'd accept that Harry would need to stoop to that well-used kike fortune hunter with unknown numbers of men in her past

Not acceptable, kikes. You really stuffed up this time

I would like to hear the reaction from the British. I've only heard positive news on national and local, which is only from Americans. I can imagine the wedding gets little attention or few show up.

*ways

officially kangz an sheeiiiit

disinformation

YAAAASSSS

So will it be a few years until another paparazzi car accident?

I believe the proper royal nomenclature for her racial condition is "mulatto." Any offspring they produce will be quadroons

Prince William's mother was a kike, a Goldsmith
William's wife Kate's mother also a Goldsmith

Not a gram of royal or Aryan blood in any of them

They've been pretenders and usurpers since the 1600s when traitor Cromwell took the kike money in return for letting them back into Britain from which they'd been banned several times
In fact, that ban has never been officially lifted

cant wait untill we can see the mongrel baby, im gonna laugh my ass off probably.

>True royal line

WIlliam married a commoner and liz isn't legitimate. The pretender is whoever is the eldest male with a father who is a member of Saxe-coburg and gotha. Otherwise start a new house where greeks officially own england.

Don't know where you're from
but anyone half informed knows Diana was a Goldsmith and Spencer was a kuck many times over
Take a look at Jemima 'Khan' ... Diana's half sister

Whatever...she looks mixed.

I'm Italian, and I have light brown hair, green
eyes, and pale.

She looks like a nigger. Doesn't matter...

The marriage will last three years...she's an
American actress.

>black branch of the Portuguese royal family

seems redundant

>black branch of the portugese family
top kek

Hivemind

There's no question she's mixed
Photos of her mother are everywhere online
Same with her kikeness
forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/

Archived archive.is/yht5O

>this is what is considered black in 2017
Just say no to drugs, kids.

Based norwegian archivebot

Shit what's next? A black president?

Queen should have car tunneled him a long time ago too.

Based bot

Except photos of her mother reveal same facial characteristics as Rachel Marks
And the mother is negroid without doubt

I'm sure they have a PM.

>Charlotte black
Does this look black do you Sup Forums?

This

Yeah really, or get the good ones at least

Jewess.

>le 56% Princess of Wales face

>tfw they cant tell the difference between mixed race and massively inbred

The current head of House Mountbatten is a direct descendant of Abram Petrovich Gannibal, a full-blooded negro from west central Africa who was brought to Russia as a court pet of Peter the Great, but eventually became a general, and an aristocrat. Aleksandr Pushkin is another one if his descendants. He was a pretty exceptional nigger.

Lets just hope radical leftists don't try to take out William and little George in hopes of installing an Octaroon on the throne in 50 years.

The Queen is the biggest fake of all
She emerged from a turkey baster
and her own mother was illegitimate, mother said to be a kike, father and employer a landholder
They've tried to blur the edges and dress up the ancestry of the hideous Queen Mum, but people hold onto their books and Google can't touch them
Queen's entire family are mystery meat german kikes, some of the ugliest things in creation
Queen Vic and gay consort Albert are known in Europe proper as both illegitimate, kike father
Queen descends from that
and when you check the Queen's kids, you're left in no doubt
Queen herself could have prevented this fiasco
Instead, she allowed herself to wallow in the reverence of her loyal subjects during the anniversary period, while all the time aware of what Harry was going to spring on the world once the fawning and hankie-waving were done
Kate and William (kike imposter royals) threw in extra diversion with the news of the next fake royal birth, thus giving Harry's owners time to stage this hideous imposition - his ridiculous marriage to that thing

WE

They're half way there, Dianne Abbotriginal elected during the Thatcher era.

A princess fit for England. What do you expect? We had a nigger president, that's all there is to know.

You know, I found this out recently.. many Europeans think Americans are just mullato niggers because all the US soldiers stationed in Europe are just mixed niggers.

What the fuck dude I'm like 56% English. Get off my back, kangaroo cuck.

Americans have always been deeply against monarchy, even as a figure head. It's in our roots. I think your problem comes from consuming too much superior American media, which is all fake.

You've been reading all the We Wuz Kangz crap
and it shows

Harry looks exactly like James Hewitt pictured on the left

No, she will not be. jadeafrican.com/nigerian-born-first-black-british-royal-viscountess-emma-weymouth-celebrates-30th-birthday/

Just realizing holy fuck this elizabeth bitch will not die. Charlie getting cucked hard hes never gonna be king.

So bring back the based Plantagenet? I've heard there is a surviving direct lineage. As to their legitimacy, I don't know.

>Dianne Abbotriginal was elected during the Thatcher era

The royal family is already part Indian through Charles side, it's been an open secret for almost a decade now after DNA showed as much.

>be royale, literally can marry any one, including your choice of young aryan cuties

>pick a used hybrid divoucee C list actress well known for gold digging

Harry is going to be the laughing stock son when she fleeces him raw

Too bad for you
I'm 100% British, going back many centuries and records to prove it

Harry hates Trump, says he doesn’t want him at the wedding and he’s inviting OBAMA

I’m not lying
washingtonexaminer.com/why-prince-harry-will-probably-invite-obama-but-not-trump-to-his-wedding/article/2641746

Why do people keep saying this? Harry looks more like Charles than William does.

There are about 10 million women in the UK between 18 and 35 and none of them were good enough. The sad state of bong women.

He’s like 5th in line behind William’s kids, 6th when the third kid is born. He’s got no chance.

You are 22% Abbo and 13% kiwi.

He's already a laughing stock
and I don't mind that
But being the little nonentity he is
he's made a laughing stock of the British
He'll pay
and so will his kike tribe

Her name is Rachel now??

Could also look at all the women in the U.S. and he picks a nigger, says a lot about your women too

Can't the Queen make him the Prince of the Falkland Islands or something?