Phantom World

What is your honest opinion on Phantom World?

I was one of the rare few who didn't drop it
it wasnt really that bad it was just mind numbingly boring
probably a 3/10 show

Neat idea but boring. Red and blonde were cute.

shit by KyoAni standards

It wasn't even shit enough to be called bad.

meh/10

It's fun, I like it

I only remember the tits and that cute ruririirirurururiri scene.

It was a boring and generic light novel anime.
It's the type of show I would forgot existed if it weren't from the retarded KyoAnus circle jerk.

It was ok. I enjoyed tits and lolis.

Bad by Kyoani standards.

Some episodes were pretty good, some weren't.

Enigma is best mom.

First half was bad at times (eps 2, 5), but there were some great episodes in the second half and it does not deserve all the hate it gets. It also looked gorgeous most of the time.

it was just plain forgettable. like most people say a lot of KyoAni shows are boring but this one was just meh to the point where nothing really stood out. not bad, just not good ether.

underrated

It was an okay show, but I only really liked two episodes, while I didn't really spend too much attention to the other episodes that didn't really interest me enough.
Still, if I saw the show being heavily discounted somewhere and sold at a really low price, I wouldn't mind buying it.

The KyoAni-related shitposting where everyone falseflagged as both retarded hater and obnoxious fan made the threads as bad as everyone foresaw.

I can only hope that Maid Dragon will quickly fall into some kind of mediocre-okay level so that we won't have to deal with constant shitposting that also brings in the fucking attention-whore posters like LRD or feetfag-complainer.

Boring.
The loli's hair looked retarded.

LRD has already been shitposting about Maidragon so he'll be in the airing threads

Incredibly fun and a real work of art.
Basically Kyoani pulling a Space Dandy for a cour which would of course be pretty amazing.
Reach episode besides maybe episode 2 was a great experience, completely different from the last even down to the art in each episode.

AOTY.

Koito > Mai > Kurumi > Reina > shit > Ruru

You got Koito on there twice.

Before I realized it, I was snapping almost every scene with Ruru in it.

Koito > Mai > Ruru > shit > Kurumi > Reina

Mind numbingly dull. I cringed at its reveal thinking that it's what Kyoani chose to spend their time and effort on.

It started bad, but by the end of it I wanted it to be a 52 episode anime

Ishihara can do what he wants since he gave birth to Yamada

I enjoyed it very much

Remarkably bland but pretty to look at

I want to sexually fuck Mai.

It's the kind of anime thats suited for a long running format.

My opinion exactly. By any other studio I wouldn't have finished ep1.

How does he not have a massive hard on feeling Mai's armpits up like that

Lack luster fan service which plot was boring. I would have loved a Amagi Brilliant Park 2 but nooooo

>Amagi Brilliant Park 2
close enough

mind numbingly booring