Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Echidna's wall of text chapter is here

mega.nz/#!cEMh2ICT!QUgigIrSfj1oLhPr4Zv7Z0jCPMkcyIvFOD0uHGnCIBw

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/arc-3-conversation-with-rem-wilhelm-ferris-and-subaru/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/harem-what-ifrem-part/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for our Dark Lord. Long may he reign!

>3 page long speech

My words

Is Echidna high-functioning?
Half of the witches seem to be somewhere on the autism spectrum, ranging from Envy's obvious LFA to Echidna, who's able to hide it pretty well most of the time.

>Subaru: “What th—what the fuck were you plotting, Echidna?”
>Faced with Subaru's hateful gaze, the white haired witch strokes at her hair as in the now meadowlands she puts her elbow to the table and her cheek to her palm.
>Echidna: “Isn't it a given? —I'm a witch. The plot's something nefarious.”
>She says, smiling.

All Witches are pretty high functioning.

The ribbon is a nice touch

Best witch.

I fucking love this woman

She may be horrible and psychopathic but damn is she a fine character

So how long is Regulus longest word vomit compared to this?

Do you have the link for all the chapters translated by summary user?

Not comparable
Regulus' vomits are shorter but much more frequent

Just got a new comp PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Maybe the biggest one is the one where he dies?

Check archive.

Subaru sure thinks so

>You—You are someone who can't understand others' emotions.

Autism.

>mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Remon translated this yesterday

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/arc-3-conversation-with-rem-wilhelm-ferris-and-subaru/

She's not autistic, she's a psychopath.

I think it's been made pretty clear that all of the Witches are driven by madness. Echidna might be coherent, but she's not functionally a sane human being. None of the Witches are.

>That pic

Subaru is a lucky bastard

REM WAKING UP WHEN, ARGH!
He really is.

Is he? Is it really lucky to have had something, only for it to be cruelly stolen from you so shortly after realizing it?

>[Rem: If I’m gone, will you remember for about as long as that?]

>[Subaru: ……That doesn’t sound like good luck, so I don’t want to answer.]

Dammit Rem

>Echidna's expression vanishes

>Expressionless
>something Subaru had never seen of the Echidna he knew, the first-time-seen visage of the Witch of Greed.

Yikes.

So from what I can see, this woman is a textbook sociopath.

Why is there a fanbase for her?

Well, I guess he will remember her until the day he dies, after all.

Because she's fun

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

It makes for an entertaining read. Tappei actually knows how to write.

She's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

interesting to read as others have said. And logically I can't come to hate her, although I would avoid trying to make contracts and deals with her.

Because playing with the devil is a fun show

The same reason why people enjoy Hannibal Lecter

Evil but can't bring yourself to hate them

Lucky to once had than to never have at all user.

Because she is cute and yet genuinely horrific at the same time.

One of the most interesting characters in the series in my opinion.

Also she's the lewdest, which is a major plus

He didn't even have that. He's maybe seen her in her usual nightgown. Should of hit it while he had the chance.

>Echidna: “You see, she was created for a specific purpose. But necessity came up for her to stay alive in a fashion differing from her original objective... and for that sake she was distanced from here, where she then needed to be given a goal. It's in the sense of giving that hollow, empty girl a purpose for living, but yes it's necessary. And so I tied a contract with her.”
>Subaru: “—Th, at.”
>Echidna: “Preservation of the Forbidden Archive, and its complete transferring to the eventuallycoming THEY. There's no limitations. Although, that's because they're conditions with no correct solution. She stays alive just as planned, and I can look into the solutions for other research. Don't you find it very logical?”
>Subaru: “—”
>Echidna: “Naturally, going four hundred years without choosing anyone is yet another result. As is her not easily choosing THEY from any of those she met through her days. Potentially even her deliberating over whether to violate the contract, and desiring her own DEATH, is yet another result.”
>Subaru: “What, do you think of that?”
>Echidna: “—? I think it's wonderful.”

This kids, is why you don't give sociopaths children to raise.

Really though, how will he ever manage to hold himself back?

I'm glad Subaru was able to save Beako, I wanna read that already, I bet it'll make me cry bitch tears.

>Minerva: “Your eyes get so gross when you're talking about her, Echidna. —I'm really not that mad at her. You're not gonna be getting me sharing that wrath with you.”
While she certainly has some elements of her personality and behavior resembling a psychopath, she actually isn't a "textbook" version of a sociopath. It's pretty clear she has emotions, just her aspect of "Greed" and knowledge seeking makes her less caring of others'.

If she were a full on sociopath she wouldn't have been as considerate to Subaru. Even after their falling out she remained pretty fond of him.

Her child turned out pretty ok

Just a little emotionally/mentally scarred and wanting to commit suicide is all.

Tappei is a cruel, cruel man.

>Echidna wouldn't do this they said

She totally would one year just to see her reaction.

Really, that depends on the condition she's in when she comes back. However, they're probably going to at least go on a few dates and see where that takes them. No reason to hold back.

I think Al trying to kill her will be a decent reason to hold off for a bit.

Sex with Beako

A few dates is probably an understatement. I'd half expect him to propose to her immediately just to ensure he'd never have regrets about Rem again.

Daughters are not for lewding

If that happens. Still, Al would at least have to be in the general vicinity for him to be a concern.

So will it be the whip or the room?

Even if he doesn't propose I bet we'll see Subaru pour himself towards her for a while and be reluctant to leave her side.

>In her eyes there churns a near indescribable whirlpool of emotions—something dark and grudgelike, entirely unforgiving of any bastard who would aim at her something resembling hostility.
>Apex of narcissism—are the words that skim through Subaru's brain.

I knew it. Carmilla was like that for nothing.

*wasn't

>Implying he's not just going to fastroll out of nowhere and get a laggy backstab

So either her entire scaredy cat attitude and shy nature are all a farce to gather sympathy, if anyone tries anything against her in a form of hostility, she'd kill you without mercy, or at least not be as much of a "poor girl" to them.

forgot to add, or her act of being shy and stuff is real, but once again, she holds no bars against anyone who would not perceive her as such and would instead try to hurt her to ridicule her.

We'd better get the next RIF chapter at the Rem celebration event.

Maybe all the fat stacks from rem merch sales could convince tappei to soften the blow if he chooses to kill her off for real to let his waifu win.

The anniversary will coincide with the fact that we may get a new chapter in the WN for the IF story, and the fact that the Rem IF light novel will be awarded when all BDs are bought and you have all the trade tickets.

The last BD also comes out in February, so maybe the light novel will have a new chapter, possibly the same one he may or may not update the WN with.

>Emilia bday
>They just posted on twitter
>Rem bday
>They are going to celebrate it by holding a meeting
Well the difference is big here.

So if Emilia is Tappei's waifu why is he letting all of this happen?
Is he glad to keep his waifu to himself?
Or maybe he's crafting a heinous plan to harvest as many tears as possible once he wreks Rem for good?

These things are decided based on who can sell the most merch.

And it's not the silver haired witch.

I don't think he favors Emilia that much outside he has the silver hair fetish. He seems superior to that.

Is this the full wall of text? It seems shorter.

Because Rem is also his waifu.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Aren't you forgetting someone else's birthday?

I hope you can commit because it's going to be awhile.

Next chapters hype.

Rem is his Sugar Momma.

Nah. Ram's okay with it.

The other day we joked with the possibility, but it's true that while looking like Emilia, Satella has some big parts of Rem's personality on her, mainly "Subaru-kun" and showing up to encourage him to never give up.

How do you think Tappei will mindfuck us with this?

Kek

I'm keeping my mind clear so i stop thinking of possibilities since there's just too many damn possible things that could happen, and since we're stuck in time in the Web novel, i'd rather avoid frying my brain until we get more chapters.

Still missing the Roschi picture

>Rem is his Sugar Momma
>AU Rem gives Subaru an allowance

pottery

>AU Rem gives Subaru an allowance
Makes me think of that pic where he calls her "mom"

>Echidna gives a sharp clap and lunges her face in toward Subaru, who leans back unconsciously. Heedless, Echidna just brings her face in closer, close enough for them to feel each other's breath.
Holy fuck, my dick.

Everything is a coldly calculated move.

I meant she was Tappei's Sugar Momma.

Even if Tappei hated her guts for stealing emilia's spotlight, unless he or his editor were both stupid there would be more Rem stuff for the good of the merch sales.

>That outfit
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Echidna is a smart girl.

For you

re zero? more like reddit zero lmao

Will it even be possible to defeat Pandora if she and Subaru ever meet? Her ability sounds like one of the most OP in the story.

The only one I can see being undefeatable is Satella. As in "let's see how salvageable I can make the ending" unbeatable.

I seriously doubt he hates her given how he even said that if Subaru remained in the earth he will just find a Rem and marry with her.

Would she have been different if someone took her in?

Her ability has a limitation, she can't change something and retain what said thing did.

Let's say she removes someone from the battlefield, everything that person did will be lost, as in damage they dealt and so on.

All bishops are OP as fuck in some way too, and they all have weaknesses, Regulus being broken as all fuck, but thanks to Reinhard + Subaru combo they won, so something similar may happen to Pandora. I don't think she can just straight up wish for someone's death.

So apparently there was an april fools story that Tappei wrote where Subaru got a harem, and Lemon translated the Rem part of it.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/harem-what-ifrem-part/

The post also links to the story, hosted on megadolon, most likely because it got removed from the WN list. Apparently because he received flak for the story or something? I'm not sure.

>Rem is pregnant in this one

WHAT
H
A
T

OST CD 2 fucking when?

That could've almost been a piece of the Natsuki Rem AU.

It's all sweet and serious instead of silly shit too.

Tappei makes everything Rem related super sweet and romance like, even in a freaking april fools chapter.

The fucker has to be doing this on purpose, either he's fucking around about Emilia being his favorite, or he just loves teasing the fuck out of his fans by showing how sweet they can be together.

December 24th. Also nice 7's.

>AU gag chapter of Subaru getting a harem
>Rem wins anyways

What the fuck were you thinking Tappei

Rem is going to win the Toyota Grand Prix. Satella and Emilia will team up to try to stop it, but they will inevitably fail.

For a gag chapter this is cute as fuck