I have Yellow Fever and can't wake up

White fella's, we're done for. The yellow fever is very strong in Australia.

WTF do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever
youtube.com/watch?v=29fL_lUfxUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have absolutely no attraction to women who aren't white or East Asian. It blows my mind that any white male ever ends up with a black or Hispanic female.

kys

yellow fever sucks, dude

think about the children

accept it. its healthy and natural in accordance to the breeding laws. I hope my daughter will grow up to find a charming western man abroad

>he hasn't seen Colombian girls

me too, fucking uni ruined me.

yea it's cool until you have a son and he's full gook with a little gook dicklet

I have, actually, and they do nothing for me. I don't find anything about Hispanic women attractive.

See I'm different. I go for white or hispanic.

There, your yellow fever is cured now

Take some pills you retarded abo nigger

is that you eurasiantiger? im glad r/hapas is falling from your controls. we want healthy cross cultrual exchanges. children that raised proudly in both cultures and languages

White women only for me now on.

just go for one of those more asian-looking white girls

nah im a jew that's against racemixing

eurasiantiger isn't against racemixing, he just hates white men

That guy is obviously a billionaire.

it's a life-long disease. we're fucked

Literally the worst app ever.
Women are ugly as fuck!

sorry, i dont like jews. i usually have progressive mind, but jews are exception. well ashkenazi

he has charming looks. those are all old slobs, sorry

im just warning you man
racemixing with gook is just a win for the gooks because you're spawning more gooks

you can't have white kids with a gook

Study the health effects and remember Elliott.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

i think he means american hispanic girls, and I agree with him, and with you.

Nice autism weeb.

i am japanese man with chinese wife. you might recall me from previous thread. i have young daughter and we are saving for her education abroad in future. i hope she finds a tall, educated charming western man to sweep her off her feet

Create another goddess like Somi. Father white, mother Korean.

How about a short Westerner who hires her as a maid?

most of these my wife found on weibo. she has high hopes for our daughter

I have a sexual yellow fever too but hapa offspring keeps me from wanting to have a long term relationship.

Call me crazy but I'd like my children to look like me. But yeah the fever is strong so at times I even contemplate ignoring that or just go full on degeneracy and go the one night stand route for the rest of my days.

You a white beta weeb kys

I mean all of them the world over.

All woman look like garbage without makeup. Not realizing makeup is fucking their skin up. Such sweet sweet irony.

that picture is pathetic

You people need to stop cherrypicking
This guy is WMAF hapa

seek medical attention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_fever

Asian women are sex objects. They are not marriage options or women to bare your children. Fuck them if you can. Don't commit. You have to view them as things.

She is also WMAF hapa

my wife is mainland chinese. there are many hapas gainly popularity on social media weibo wechat meipai etc. girls and boys. they are socially adjusted and seen as cool and smart and beautiful. seems that certain western countries are having problem with hapa? idk it seems that both cultures just need to be understanding and accepting and raise children in both environments and have realistic view.

Ugly people need loving too

lol kys fat weeb nigger

OP, women CRAVE rape. Just do it. Cut their fucking heads off while you rape them. Just do it OP.

and he's a full gook, just look at him
race mixing with yellows is a fucking disease

I had yellow fever for a long time, until i started interacting with more asians on a day to day basis due to moving. Over time i began seeing asians as a soulless heartless bug-like people. It made them incredibly unattractive to me. That is, until i began interacting with different asians from the region i was in. Turns out i live in a massively Chinese populated area. Now i recognize the asians i dislike are almost always chinks, while the ones i liked in college and still like are almost always nips or kimchi. I still have yellow fever, just a more discerning form of it. I’ve stopped finding white women very attractive at this point thats to their seemingly wholesale embrace of degeneracy. I don’t want to be attracted to only asians, but white women are driving me to that point.

You know what to do.

This is a typical australian girl

youtube.com/watch?v=29fL_lUfxUE

Looks like a fucking turk. Please don't create more of this

>Used to have yellow fever
>Started working out
>Only like tanned/white Latinas now
Wew lad

I need to be rich enough to whisk a Kpop idol out of her 15 year contract to live in America at my mansion and be my wife and mother to my 6 children.

lonely english teaching weebtards kys

You need to marry a white woman for your kids, fucking an asian woman is fine but settle down with a white girl

I just searched amwf on Instagram too. There see really many couples

least attractive of that group

nothing wrong with amwf. i think its great. i dont see how its competition unless youre sexually frustrated? i just have daughter so i focus on her finding a western man in future.

why are these threads not deleted

No ones buying your larp you stupid fucking weeb. kys

I’m all about appreciating others cultures. And enriching as many of these woman as possible.

usually get moved to bant.

whats the problem

date someone you like.

Get brown fever instead.

>Sweden
You guys are literally 1980's america. Still white, but doing everything you can to ruin that.

White women really can't compete in terms of looks and personality. It's always funny to watch how salty the fatbeard nazi larpers on here get when you say it as well

Sounds like you need to bang one...then try another flavor. And another.

When you're full, empty in her.

3 of those women look like a typical maid(aka poor uneducated folk with loose morals) in my country. I bet they met on the internet with the girls showering them with compliments and eventually luring them in with sob stories. I guess they don’t need to hire maids anymore though.

Stick with the jap girl. My gf was shocked when I used my tongue while kissing.

Kys Daviddo kun

it doesn't matter what your opinion is. the fact of the matter is that you can't make white kids with gooks

explained more my story here: also
>hurr japanese too retarded to operate western internet
western pig

>Race mixing with black dad's
Wow applies so much to Whites and Asians

Top lol
marry the good guy, and see jamal on the side
this country is sick

>Get brown fever instead.
Who /LACounty/ here?

And again nobody but fatbeard nazi larpers really cares. Most younger people don't even want kids at all anymore, nevermind caring about what color they come out

Was the kiss minty fresh?

I dumped a cluster of miscegenation links. The pastebin which is link #1 has information that is more general.

most women pale in comparison next to asian women. yellow fever is not cure-able once u fuck a hot japanese bitch theres no going back she will cook clean and love you like no other women. Also white/asian relationships are better statistically. I'm against race mixing but what the fuck man I can't help myself

normal people care about their offspring looking like themselves

you're the only freak here

>australian
>falling for anything other than a man
obvious role-player; no one in your shithole goes for anything other than a man.

im in cali
its full of shitskin brown people, and not the good looking ones by any means

Only the ugly white men mix with the niggers of Asian; flips, Thai, etc.

Okay post that publicly and see what kind of response you get

is there anything wrong with my plan?
>be wealthy
>move to Japan
>find three different cute young girls whose future outlook is bleak (preferably pink salon or soapland workers who are already experts at pleasing men and are desensitized to the demands i will place upon them)
>rescue them from their miserable existence, allow them to live in my lavish home
>forbid them from working ever again, give them each a new lifelong "job" as my breeding sows
>mandatory sex time with all of us naked together in the sex room, scheduled for an hour per day, twice per day (these beautiful insectoids love rigid schedules and specific roles)
>suck milk directly from their tits while they're pregnant to help myself recover from the damage my mother did by feeding me zog soy formula for the first 2 years of my life
>new child is born every 3-4 months (could easily have 20 kids within 7 years)
>marry off the 10 daughters to whites, keep the 10 sons in japan
>within 4 generations, daughters' descendants will be 96% genetically white, and sons' descendants will be 96% japanese
>bets successfully hedged in the race war
>no longer have to care as much about if jews successfully exterminate whites, because my sons' descendants will remain alive and well
>get my balls rubbed, butthole licked, and penis sucked all at the same time every day from women who will be eternally grateful for the opportunity to do so

CANT WAKE UP!

where publicly? elaborate

Yellow plague, ma boi. It's alright, I have it too. Might be because I'm actually half asian though.

my neighbor is going with his buddy to the Philippines to party and fuck flips, he keeps trying to get me to come but that sounds degenerate and i dont like brown girls.

With your name attached to somewhere like facebook and see if "most people" agree with you

Moron

I've fucked a lot of them of all colors. A few black girls, too. But you have to find the unicorn ones who can do things like wake up on time and speak proper English. Rare breed, and nothing bad.

BUT HOLY SHIT STAY AWAY FROM THEIR RACIST FUCKING FAMILIES.

Tyrone always wants to figure out where you keep valuable stuff.
Paco always wants to become your bestest friend every so he can meet your 8yo niece.

This is not the problem with whites and east asians. So for the long-term life, stick with whites and east asians (particularly Japanese -- I'm not just rooting for the home team, I never appreciated what we have here until I explored a lot).

If you want to cure yourself of yellow fever, how about you actually spend some time around asian women instead of just jerking off to your fantasy of what they are like? Because in reality, they come in two flavors: regular western slut but with yellow skin and fucked up teeth, or fucking aliens

asian+white really ONLY works if you have a girl.

Those are ladyboys.
Friendly. Do whatever you like.
But not the same as you expect in other ways.

On facebook no one would give a fuck. Bogans don't want gook children

I recognize that face.

Thats the girl who went on facial abuse

My three sons were born large in every dimension to Japanese mothers. Had huge feet and hands from birth, and well endowed. So not worried at all. I think the dick thing is a myth -- or my genes just won out. Or I pick the right athletics in women? I don't know. But anyway, this concern is overblown if you aren't a manlet yourself and fuck some full-sized warrior stock instead of a pocket-sized runt.

Yup

Small chuckle, thanks burger. She really is so pure its absolutely adorable.

Nick cage didn't have children

>This
Make beautiful hapa daughters only