How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

I might be interested if it goes back to the Naruto Part 1 style of grounded and more intimate combat...rather than the ridiculous super god ninja fights and eye hax that plagued Naruto post-Pain arc

Also has the manga passed the movie re-telling yet?

I hope they animate Naruto Gaiden as well...

So glad they're using Kishimoto's art-style and not his assistants.

Though I'm gonna miss Sarada's miniskirt

The manga might finally reach the new content by next chapter

don't think so. It's gonna be all Sasuke/Naruto vs Momoshiki. The recap will probably last until february

Kishi can't write good characters. All the "good" ones are the side characters who don't get enough focus to get fucked up by his writing. I probably won't even bother, it's just setting myself up for disappointment.

At the very least I imagine these kids can't be even more unlikeable than Naruto & Sasuke are.

Kishi is not 100% in charge of the anime and Ukyo Kodachi (who co-wrote the boruto movie) is writing the manga. I don't think it will be worse. The boruto movie was quite nice

Nah. They will stretch out the fight and then end with recaps of boruto being interviewed like the movie

The one after for sure though.

>Ukyo Kodachi (who co-wrote the boruto movie) is writing the manga.

People keep saying kishi has the final word on what happens and that he's really in control of boruto

>All the "good" ones are the side characters

Hopefully they'll put focus on the new Konoha 11 then.

Also does Sarada count? Mitsuki seems interesting too after his Naruto Gaiden chapter

>People keep saying kishi has the final word on what happens and that he's really in control of boruto

It sounds like a Toyataro/Toriyama situation like in Dragon Ball Super

Sarada got her own story, that lasted longer than the boruto movie and mitsuki one shot. She doesn't count at all. She's clearly main

Plus, more drama, plus popularity; she is definitely main. Boruto as MC is just a dupe

>year 2016 and the world can not escape naurto shit

>2017 soon and Sup Forums is still sucking naruto cock

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Boruto's story is watching Sarada's story from someone else PoV.

paste shit. You posted the same thing yesterday, morron

How new are you?

>and then end with recaps of boruto being interviewed like the movie
So long as they manage to end it within the chapter I'll be satisfied.

Uh huh. Promise not to complain when she's portrayed as Bort's second banana.

Yeah

they wont

>he fell for it

I'm very much prepared.

well, it's kind of true. Boruto's story is about become the shadow the the Hokage so... Doesn't she'll be stronger than him though... But sarada is cleraly more "nekketsu MC type" than Boruto (clear goal, hark horking, drama, etc..)

I mean "hard working"

Sure, but the story is following Boruto's perspective and focusing on his goals.

Just look at the movie - it was all about him. Sarada barely played a part.

I know that, but Sarada still got her story that lasted longer. And considering Boruto's goal, it's like Sarada was the MC (of the usual nekketsu story) but we watch what happend though Boruto's pespective.. It's like reading Harry potter, through Hermione's pov or some shit (I need a better example)

>I need a better example
You do, because you're grasping at straws.

Cautiously optimistic

It's not good, but then again neither was Naruto

Nah, she will probably be stronger than Bort, as she will make a better Hojage than him

Oh man, You faggots are gonna get so assblasted when the actual story plays out.

That alone will justify this cynical cash-grab piece of shit.

Well, not really, but I'm still gonna laugh at you.