When did Conservashits start endorsing child molesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5qfQeXgiyDUWPe4aGcm1SQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

16 year olds aren't kids. In any sane world they'd be prime for fucking.

It's not rape if she orgasms.

Right about when soulless leftists started making false accusations against innocent men for their own gain, give or take.

don't be silly. Allegations are always true for my enemies and false for my allies

Since they votd Trump into office. He is best pals with Epstein the owner of Rape Island™

After the libkeks did :)

I thought the story turned out to be a hoax made up to descredit the NY Times?

When I hated reddit, the jewed GOP, and the kikes more than ever. Roy Moore is running against this.

thank you

So NOW liberals care about pedos?

>elect a pedo
>he might fuck a child or two

>elect a Democrat
>he will try to kill a generation of white children and invite Muslims to spread their diseased ideologies in his country while making sure that Western values take a backseat as Christians are harassed and sanctioned for having their own views and their guns are taken away so they can't even fight a fight they know they'll lose

The choices are what, someone who who is accused of assaulting a 16 year old 40 years ago, or someone who wants to murder babies up until they have the cord cut at birth? I guess I have to take the first guy.

>implying marrying minors isn't conservative

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5qfQeXgiyDUWPe4aGcm1SQ/

Another day another shekel, right shill?

>dems are the real [insert x here]
Droolers like you make me want to join the Democracts, and I would except that I have interest in my identity.

>if we keep calling him a kidfucker people will believe us and he wont win
>it didnt work the last time we tried and ended up costing us the election
>reeeeeeee stop asking for proof
I cannot fathom what it must feel like to be this powerless

When liberals started calling everyone that disagrees with them a pedophile.

Yeah, calling them Nazis wasn't working any more, but a smart person would have realized that playing the pedo card the same as the race card would wear it out too.

Whatever leftist kike, you're not fooling anyone.

Why is killing babies wrong? They won't remember it. Memories don't form til 2 years old. Abortion is a good convenience for real people who don't want to deal with raising a creature who hasn't even developed a "soul" yet.

when they realized they have no heroes.

Why is killing you or kikes wrong? You wont remember it.

Moore was a democrat when he allegedly did those things. You knew that, right?

You should provide proof for your claim. Something like the audio recording of Weinstein, the pics of Franken, or the settlements that will hopefully come out exposing congress.

But aborting black babies and other minorities should be regulated because there aren't enough of them. All racial numbers should be equalized. No I don't want white genocide I just want equal amounts of each race. If you are against this you are a fucking psychopath and selfish.

>muh jews
Yawn...

You're so boring, user.

>16
>Kid

In every other country but America those girls were legal

Holy fuck I am shocked and appalled that you people actually exist. They were right about this place. You all need destroyed at any cost.

They have no proof, only a discredited yearbook, they refuse to hand over for third party review.

In most states in America they were legal as well, actually. Even if the accusations were true.

You wont remember it if I kill you. How I would like to do that.

when you're mad and triggered af that fake, paid-for allegations didn't fool voters so you go to Sup Forums to cry about it.

fucking sad.

That's rich considering

You do realize there is absolutely no proof he did anything then some screaching old hags in their 60s that feel the need to wait 40 plus years to say anything even though this is not the first time he has been in the spotlite. If you bring up that hilarious yearbook forgery that is so obvious I can get my god daughters to fake a better signature. I will laugh at you even harder than I am now. If there is actual proof like there is for Franken, and Conyers then he deserves to burn in hell. We know Trump derangement syndrome is so strong I would 100 % believe someone would do this just to keep another republican out of office.

> trump derangement syndrome

Fuck off Dave Faggot Rubin

Edginess won't make up for bad argumentation, user.

Also is he even accused of fucking anyone? Seems more like he was accused of harassing them, so the kidfucker thing doesn't seem correct even if any of it was true

>17
>a child
Pick one, m8. You people have cried wolf on all of these allegations so many times across so many candidates that the one time they might be true, the guy could get elected anyway because of your shit. Quite frankly I don’t give a damn at this point if he actually diddled the freshman or not as long as he does a good job representing his state. Unlike your dear john podesta and company, at least Moore waited until there was grass on the field to play ball. Fucking faggot kill yourself

Why would truth be considered a factor when opinion drives the mechanisms of civil governance (democracy), and there is a monopoly on the media?

Admit to all the phony rape accusations made against Trump and punish those women to the fullest extent of the law.

Then maybe we can have a conversation about Roy Moore.

> I don’t care about electing a serial pedophiler to represent the integrity of your state

Kek Conservashits really are bunch of uneducated inbred hicks

you need to be gassed at least twice and then cremated to atone for this post

Which post?

True, my mistake

You...

must be trollling.

This just in,
another Liberal going down for something,
they started!
I am still waiting for the Gay Liberal Law to be able to fuck anything that moves on the planet!
Cat Lady- Here's your lube!

When they started molesting children themselves.

It doesn't matter if a Republican molests kids. It only matters if Democrats do it. This isn't about protecting kids. This is about political parties which matter more than morals.

a pedo will fuck a kid but a dem will fuck a country

Why the fuck is a leaf acting like he's part of our conversation? Get the fuck out of here, fucker.

cant wait till moore wins and you twitter libtards go into full rage mode

nobody here in alabama trusts the media and just like assoff the people against moore are from out of state.

So you’d let a Moore babysit your kid?

At least you learn, so not as bad as some who are addicted to the democracy drug.

>cant wait till moore wins and you twitter libtards go into full rage mode

They're going to open an ethics committee if he wins. The previous molestations are beyond the statute of limitations, but an ethics investigation has no statute.

That you actually believe that is sad.

OP haven’t posted any rebuttles or reply’s. Shill must have clocked out for shift change.

Good Evening, Trenton Garmon here.

Ya'll might recognize me from my appearance other night on the Clinton News Network. Recall, I nearly set my good man Don off into a hissy when I done nicknamed him "Don Peazy Lemon Squeezy Take'er Eazy." LOL

Freindly reminder to ya'll that Chief Justice Roy Moore will be elected to the United States Senate on December the 12th.

I know no better man than Chief Justice Roy Moore. I have known many a good man; matter of fact, I have known many a good woman as well; however, from what I know of Roy Moore, I know no better man. It is my firm beleif that Chief Justice Roy Moore will be named U.S. Senator after a decisive victory in the special election to be on December the 12th.

"Ethics"

How do American conservatives square their support of a pedophile for elected office, yet demand an investigation into a mystical kid fucking ring in Washington that Alex Jones trumpeted with zero evidence

Remember, a wise mind doesn't kneejerk, but patiently allows for the implementation of due process and listens to what unfolds.

The truth is often "both / and". There are both false accusers and there are victems of molestation.

In any objective setting, if someone is molested, there should be an opportunity to evaluate that;
if someone is falsely accused, there should be an opportunity to evaluate that.

Again it is a "both / and" - both, there are false accusers - and, there are victims

American conservatives are tinfoil-tier retards who believe anything they read on the internet, *except* when it doesn't fit their worldview.

Roy Moore is from Alabama
where marrying your cousin is probably still legal. He never dated a girl without the girl's parents permission.
He married in 1985 to a 24 year old.
BTW-
In Alabama,
before 1985,
were their any state laws
in that state at all?
I bet,
still today,
Alabama still has 50% gravel roads!

>Our conversation

The USA are my neighbors and my allies.

You are a satanic kike and your only allegiance is to Israel. You are the one who is not part of this conversation you slimy oven dodging parasite.

kek

>The USA are my neighbors and my allies.

You have no voting power in the U.S. and so your little bullshit feign of interest is not worth anything. At the end of the day, you're a minor trade partner neighbored to a historical giant. Don't try to lump yourself in with our culture. Our nation will stay in the history books for another millennia, yours will be forgotten in a couple of centuries.

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be American and we'll never consider you American. Now shut the fuck up like a good little bitch and fuck off to a topic related to Canada.

jesus christ

Stay tuned
Their response will be typical
>SJW, CTR, Shill, Cuck etc etc

Lmao
Dude ur a fagget

Mhm, here comes a shill out of nowhere.

Conservatives should support a low age of consent. It was raised by feminists to force you to to pay into their sexual marketplace.

maga

>shill
How do you mean

How does it feel to be a parasite who only destroys each host you latch onto while contributing nothing to the world?

How does it feel to know that you are the descendant of inbred khazar turks who deluded themselves into thinking they were the ancient israelites?

How does it feel artificially cut out a phony country in the desert and still refuse to live there because you know your people are incapable of maintaining a livable country?

How does it feel to know that no matter how much you pray to your lord satan you will never be white like you always dreamed of but instead will always be marked with the seal of an evil, inbred, ugly, nappy headed, hooked nose, pedophilic satanic jew?

Exactly women only orgasm due to pleasure in which the women I have spoken to said that rape doesn't actually pleasure them

Looks like the canuck got his feathers ruffled. I'll tell you what I feel to all those things.

I feel freedom. Stay jelly faggot.

A large % of women do orgasm during rape it’s a defensive mechanism type evolutionary trait since rape is so common in the animal kingdom

I don't know. Why are you a Jew?

December the 12th ya'll.

Don't get your nappy nigger hair in a knot David Weisenthal.

You know how I got you? The one thing a jew can never do is deny being jewish. Your inbred turkish delusions of grandeur won't let you. Everyone must know that you are the chosen.

Now get out of this thread and back to your own "country" in Israel you subhuman hook-nosed desert rat.

>Don't get your nappy nigger hair in a knot David Weisenthal.

Oh, I'm black?

>You know how I got you? The one thing a jew can never do is deny being jewish. Your inbred turkish delusions of grandeur won't let you. Everyone must know that you are the chosen.

Oh, now I'm Jewish?

>Now get out of this thread and back to your own "country" in Israel you subhuman hook-nosed desert rat.

You can go now, canuck. Stop muddying up our politics. Let me tell you a big secret. If you can't vote, you don't matter here. Especially a site created by an American and dominantly posted by Americans. You're a guest here little buddy, so mind your manners and know your place.

You should ask that same question to liberals. Especially those who actually supported the Clinton family

Conservatives feel as if the allegations are a liberal character assassination of the man. To calm fears and things, he'll probably be internally removed by the party and his seat given to someone else to avoid drama.

The nappy headed hair of Jews comes from your filthy african genes.

Sometimes I am a guest in America. And sometimes Americans are guests in Canada. We are best bros. We look out for each other. We banter but we care about each other.

You on the other hand are an invader. A parasite. A soulless leech wearing the mask of a white american while always plotting to destroy and enslave.

Someday soon my American brothers will rise up and gas you like the satanic roaches you are.

i despise the left. stomp them in the face despise them.

they will lie to you about everything.

they will purposefully destroy what works in order to be the party that provides the welfare compensation.

i hope ray moore gets elected. and he goes to the senate floor. and he starts shooting his damn pistol off into the ceiling. fuck all these faggots. especially you OP

kill yourself you obese spic

>Teenage rambling

You're pathetic. And given the reddit spacing and thin skin I'd say you're not a local around here. Chin up little buddy, get some thicker skin and you can stay here without losing your mind. But, again, you'll never be American and calling me all the names in your book isn't going to change that.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

Because it makes libruls mad.

Republicans have no political philosophy anymore, just nihilism. Trump can squat over them and crack a greasy, coiling black shit right into their dumb gaping mouths and IF IT MAKES THAM LIBRULS MAD a hurp hur gawd-dammit they're gunna smile and swallow it right down!

Republicans are pukes and their party stands for nothing. All parties and political movements reorient themselves with time, these things happen naturally, but they have walked themselves off the cliff by walking away from everything they ever claimed to believe. The binding principle that fuels them is just watching to see whatever the fuck the liberal does, then run in the opposite direction as fast as possible while trying to think of why the other side's position is wrong and bad.

Go to Hell with your kidfucker senator, you pedophile bags of shit.

>Still hasn't denied being a jew

look at this and calm he fuck down.

>rape is so common in the animal kingdom

It's just a common among "humans".

They always have. Didn't you ever read that "Bible" of theirs?