Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_8LFhakQAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2D > 3D

Yep, seen it already.

you can also just put one between the 3 and the 0 and then its 20 > 3.0 which is also true

Make the 30 a negative number

Here is how I truly feel about her

Fixed.

*unzips*

but you have to fill in 4 you retard

What's my prize?

Sup Forums gold pass pls

I want to fuck Amadeus Kurisu.

These things never make any sense

You can paypall me the prize.

How did you do such a shit job of filling in?

Paint wouldn't fill properly because of artifacts and I couldn't be bothered to open a better image editor.

>only filling 2 boxes
Disdain.

You can make a square with 4 blocks

Unzips dick
Use black hair's hand to fap

Au contraire

Obviously the right one goes down. The steel ball pushes down with the force of a water sphere of its volume.

Spot on.
About yours, the product could be any positive integer right?

It displaces the water, it doesn't push on it. The weight of the steel ball is supported by the cable so its weight isn't applying force to the scale. The ping pong ball, however, is not supported by anything and is therefore applying force to the balance.
If the steel ball contributes no weight and the water is equal then the only unbalanced force is the ping pong ball, thereby causing the left beaker to fall and the right beaker to rise.

Wrong
The forces the ping pong ball applies to the beaker cancel out. It's the same principle as trying to pick up the chair you're sitting on and float.
The steel ball's weight is distributed between the tension of the string and the floatation force of the water. The string relaxes when you submerge it, by an amount equal to the weight of a water sphere of same volume. This floatation force, due to newton's 3rd, pushes the right beaker down.

1. In the figure the string is taught. No slack means that 100% of the weight of the steel ball is supported by the string and crane assembly. As far as forces are concerned the ball, string and crane are a single solid entity whose weight is applied outside of the system of the scale.

2. The ping pong ball, whether fully buoyant or submerged is contributing it's weight to the scale as it's "resting" on the water, the same as if the water were solid and it was sitting on top. The buoyant force cancels out the weight it applies to the water only allowing it to float but it's weight is still applied to the scale.

How is this related to anime & manga?

Point 2 is correct. Point 1, however
youtube.com/watch?v=b_8LFhakQAk
Is empirically provable to be incorrect.

Well shit, I learned something today. Thanks for the proof.

Hard to represent in pixels what I meant.
Fill in black any of the squares the red line touches.

>The ping pong ball is applying force to the balance
Take 1kg of water in a beaker, put a ping pong ball on it attached to a string. Do you really think it will weight anything less than 1kg because of the ball?

I should have specified but I meant downward force.

I only needed 1

Probably
But you specified left/right, I didn't notice

>"use 4 boxes"
>"fuck your rules"
Goddammit user

Just add 3 more to >

I'm more disappointed at his failure to use the fill tool.

this is a really weird way of presenting the monty hall problem- it would work better if there weren't four doors for some reason, or if two of the four doors were closed instead of just one. in any case, switching always wins as long as one of the other doors has been opened, but the advantage gets smaller and smaller the more doors there are (and the fewer doors have been opened)

These threads always make me feel stupid.

The obvious answer.