I think the Americans went too far nuking the Japs

I think the Americans went too far nuking the Japs

They killed more people in 1 day than 9/11 did in 1 day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At war. The difference is negligible, as both were atrocities against humanity, but there is a difference.

They drew first blood.

I don't think Britain went far enough with potato famine.

-1 potato killed more Micks than people died on 9/11. What's your point?

all of the people living in Japan at that time were deserving of starvation induced death desu. What other punishment can there be, when life means nothing to them? Is there any other option when a nation has forsaked God, for them to be brought back into the fold, by death?

As much as I like Japan, they were without a doubt the ones who drew it into a war of annihilation.
Underrated

potato BTFO

They were psychopaths who had no concept of war crimes or anyone else being human. It was the only way to destroy them. Their entire country was burnt to the ground and they only surrendered once they knew we could annihilate them.

Does anyone here even realize that the US begged Japan to surrender several times before they dropped the bomb and it was a cabal of extremists that prevented the surrender after the first bomb was dropped?

Do you, or are you just going by what your Marxist teachers told you?

>They killed more people in 1 day than 9/11 did in 1 day.
That's deep

Japanese were not human, they were animals with no empathy.

You just fail to understand how fucking insane Hideki Tojo. Somebody had to open those slit eyes of his, bomb worked. People say it's arguable but, I disagree; that nukes actually saved way more nips than it killed.

who cares japan forgives us and we forgive them were best friends now

are you sure about that?

I was born in Ireland and I'll fucking cut you with a nigger knife!

Forgot to mention.

I was talking about civilians killed not soldiers

120k civilians died, what did they do nothing.

>no empathy
I'm sure people who destroyed whole city with civilian women and children in it had more empathy, lol

They had plenty of chances to surrender. That's going to happen to North Korea too if they dont get in line.

>both were atrocities against humanity
Yes, it would have been much better to force Japan into a never ending war which wouldn't end until almost their entire population was wiped out, as well as countless Allied soldiers.

Considering the current state of things, they're pretty God damned fortunate that things turned out the way that they did.

Well no fucking shit, we used nukes you retard.

why did Hollywood turn drama about war veteran into cheap propaganda?

Why pick the scab? Its done and dusted. America is allies now with Japan and have decent relations.

Bad as the slavery folk.

> Hurrrrrrr America killed more in one day
Nigger, please. The bombs were dropped to spare lives on both sides. Nips were fanatical back then and defend every inch of the territory viciously. The US knew that a ground invasion of Japan would run the seas red.
Believe it or not, the bombs were the more humane option.

Japan did nothing wrong.

This is true. They treated the Japanese very badly and should pay reparations to them.

Sand niggers kill more people than the Japanese ever did, but they get special treatment and nobody would ever consider giving them a nuke.

Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan should have all experienced one by now.

Whatever. It was a long time ago. Time to get over it.

More would have died in the massive allied invasion, or the only other option of blockading the country.

Say that about the 7 trillion Jews

You guys forgot that 50 million people died in that war

Psychopaths only respond to lack of empathy. The only way to defeat them is to through an act without empathy.

He ain't dating her because she's a doll. He's dating her because she's a butt freak, everyone in the office says so..

Bite your tongue, you whiny cunt. I wasn't arguing alternatives. They were atrocities regardless.

Russia would have annexed Japan and erased their culture without the bomb.

unit 731

the japs raped women and then cut them open and ripped out the fetuses. they also burned our troops alive and ate parts of them, and before we bombed them they planned to release millions of plague-bearing fleas in San Diego

they were fucking animals and the bomb was just what they deserved

The war was over. The Japanese were defeated and had been for months. We didn't like the terms of surrender, and we wanted to spook the Russians. There was no other reason.

great insight pasta nigger

That is war you dumb cunt. With that reasoning it would have been justified for Saddam to have nuked two American cities just at the outbreak of the war, killing 500k civilians because in the end it would have caused less deaths than the war and occupation.

You don't get to start nuking civilians because you don't have the stomach to end the war with conventional warfare.

t. 1/16th irish

And aren't you supposed to hit me with a big stick rather than a knife? Why don't you have shillelagh if you're an honorary potatonigger?

>no other reason

they wanted to know what would happen if they nuked human beings

and they found out

and it was really not fucking pretty

and they realized that it would look really fucking bad unless they said they had no choice

Fluoride was hitting hard today

Shut the fuck up, you retarded cocksucker. "Atrocity" my fucking ass, the real atrocity would have been genociding an entire fucking country so that prissy homosexuals like you would feel better 70 years later.

Napalm

>I think the Americans went too far nuking the Japs
Historical context OP

The firebombing of Tokyo killed more people in a day, dehousing operations were pretty bad all over.

The nukes look horrendous from a peacetime perspective but continuing the war without them would kill way more people on both sides

It was 2 cities with a large military focus and a lot of POWs, nowhere near the whole country.
Earthquakes and tsunamis have done way more damage.

Until there's a surrender, the war's not over. The foilhat explanations are probably right also, but at war we most certainly were. Japan had not and would not surrender Being the wacky fucking cunts they are, they needed a scare like no other, or their aggression would have never stopped.

The Japs were going to drag out the war as long as possible. Nuking two cities had a high casualty count, but in all honesty stopping the war with them meant that the total bodycount between Japan and the United States was lower than it would have been if the war had dragged on for another five years.

Also, they deserved it for Pearl Harbor.

Rounding them up into internment camps was probably a bit over the line, though. The government was so terrified of sabotage by nips in the US that they overreacted.

The 'conventional warfare' would have killed more civvies though. That's the point.

Same thing needs to happen in the Middle East. Nuke Mecca and a few more areas to send a message that their bullshit won't be tolerated anymore or they will be wiped out permanently. Worked for Japan; Japan is now a thriving peaceful country.

Huge and retarded false equivalence. You shouldn't talk about others reasoning when you are this dumb.

I meant the whole country was burnt down with conventional bombs before we nuked em.

Ah fair enough. I guess that's what happens when you build everything out of wood and paper :p

Japan isn't even that bad, at least we were in a war with them.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, South America, etc.. We have done so much shit to countries that never did shit to us.

Guesses and irrelevant.
Not an argument.

Overall we are pretty fortunate that the nips were nuked because without Hiroshima and Nagasaki there is a very high chance the cold war would have turned hot.

Nanking

>I think the Americans went too far nuking the Japs
You're right, I would have much preferred to render the entire island a desolate wasteland through firebombing.

Good, because why would I respond to your terrible argument with a rebuttal? At least say something halfway intelligible or decent if you want a response. Try to explain how Saddam Hussein and America in WW2 are at all comparable powers or their adversaries are comparable.

>Guesses and irrelevant.

No you stupid cunt, thats a historical fact
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

And thats one raid

good old firebats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

We could have dropped it on Tokyo if your big scare was so fucking important. Tokyo was already in ruins, and understood to be the major US target. We didn't need to incinerate two cities with little to no military value, which were among the only cities not leafleted by Allied forces. We made a point of not leafleting them.

Nope. Conventional warfare DID kill more civvies. 142,000 civilians died on Okinawa.

You're guessing that an invasion wouldn't have racked up a bigger body count
Japan's people were fanatical, and quite probably would have faced heavy conscription in defence of the country besides.

I disagree with your assessment of the word "atrocity". The use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets was regretted by everyone involved because it caused so much pain. It wasn't the number of lives, but the burns, the slow deaths of radiation poisoning, the generations of birth defects and the high number of burns - those are inhumane consequences of the use of a nuclear device on humans. Your opinion is shit. Go suck a cock, you faggot nigger cunt.

At least, almost of us don't care about that. Because we are not so moron that we give grudges to next generation and more over at that time Japanese were descendents of samurai who would choose death rather than dishonor.
We know what is war , from our history. Once we even killed each other in our history. History tells us that is the war. So in tokugawa bakufu ages we had a pretty peice times. After that, we lost the memories. But the WW2 reminded us of the memories.

I think we , US and Japan were winners of WW2.

And the Japanese killed 3-4 times as many civilians in WWII than Nazi Germany but we don't talk about that.

That picture is actually a Japanese woman who got killed by a Chinese incident. You can tell because the feet aren't binded.

Also unit 731 only came into existence with the novel "the devil's gluttony" in 1983.

It's water under the bridge. We have a good relationship now.

Those crazy fucks would have rather died than live in defeat anyway.

I read all about it. I would probably feel any kind of empathy until I see what globalist have done to the world and it's current state of affairs with refugees, niggers and white genocide.

Not even the cruelest experiments make me feel even a bit as nauseous as syrian refugees feeling like they are entitled to rape, pillage and murder with the blessing of globalism.

It makes me feel like those Japs were justified in every sick experiment they conducted.

Too bad they weren't successful in winning in the end so they could have brought their awesome experiments to the liberals of today.

Not arguing alternate strategies. I disagree with the use of nuclear weapons at all, but I wasn't there. My ONLY point to you was that we were at war, which you disagreed with. The European war had ended, but we were still at war with Japan.

>us and japan winning ww2
You are mentally retarded and should seek help asap. Both sides LOST.

>beliving in commie stats from the 80's and 90's
Taiwan said 4 million civilians in the 70's.

Also, starvation due to allied scorched earth/ supply cuttoffs don't count.

North Korea isn't even doing anything bad. Quit sucking the MSM jew dick.

Lol'ing at the 'mah honor' retards on Sup Forums. There is no fucking honor in war, war is the most dishonorable event imaginable and people think honor can grow from it, laughable. Those Japanese scum tortured POW'S would rape animals in front of them if they befriended them just to break their spirit, raped woman to death and executed children. If America had a button that fell from the heavens that would kill every Japanese person instantly if pressed they would have every right to during a war.

I'll add that the per capita Okinawa death toll dwarfed that of Nanking.

>The use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets was regretted by everyone involved

Nothing was wrong with it. They became better people because of it

That is true. Bombing Japan was completely unnecessary.

>beliving in commie stats from the 80's and 90's
Goes both ways. Even if you don't it still puts Japan squarely and significantly above Nazi Germany in civilian killings. And 4 million in Taiwan alone is pretty nasty.

They send rockets over us, kidnap our people, run gangs in our country, and have spies and terrorists over our country. If they do this kind of shit to our constitutionally pacifist nation, they WILL use nuclear weapons against you. Yes this time the boogeyman is actually a legit boogeyman, unlike Saddam or Gaddafi (actually rather chill goatfuckers, who just wanted to rebuild babylon/great man made river 'n' shit)

Please say something in Japanese, if you can.
I can easily tell difference, japs or not.

Why are poltards only obsessed with hitler and the japs whites have a very interesting and ancient culture

Try 20 to 50 times as many people.
>in two days faggot
As many pointed out, this was during war time and the bombings saved many more lives on both sides that would have been taken in an all out mainland invasion. Was it a dark time in our history? Yes. Was it justified, given the circumstances? Absolutely. Its a hard pill to swallow, but it's the one person vs. four people tied to train tracks delima. You always throw the switch if greater loss can be prevented. The horrors of atomic warfare are burnt into our psyches worse than the shadows of the victims in Japan in the buildings. In my personal opinion the destruction in Hiroshima and Nagasaki are pales in comparison to the human suffering causes by the Germans and Japanese "medical" experiments during the war and the U.S. experiments post war, not to mention the atrocities committed by the U.S.S.R.

And the fact that we fucked over Qaddafi is why Kim will never, ever give up the bomb or his missile program. If he does, we will kill him.

Yeah its interesting but you don't want to actually live in it

You mean live in europe? Nah i dont want to get trucked

Why don't people understand that in total war, there are no civilians? Many of the people that got nuked were actively supporting the war effort by manufacturing supplies & weapons in their homes.

>taiwan alone
Taiwan is what remains of the nationalist (kuomintung) and they are the only legetimate Chinese state. When I said "taiwan" I meant what their government claims to be, when they had all of China.

Irrelevant. Hitler wouldn't be allowed to have nuked Stalingrad before the siege and claim muh good intensions and not be a war criminal.

Sorry bitchboys you can't nuke civilian cities because you don't have the stamina for an invasion.

was it wrong to use nuclear weapons? yes

did the japanese deserve it? absolutely.

If you type something in Japanese the Kike mods here ban you. Fuck Hiroyuki.

2chan faggots

They were trying to hit military cities so the Japanese would lose a war if attrition via lack of Arms instead of starvation. Hitting Tokyo would have put Japan into to much internal chaos for them to effectively surrender, they would have just been a fractured non-entity.

>did the japanese deserve it? absolutely
by the way, your white or chinks or gooks?
tell me

Irrelevant if it had or not. You don't massacre civilians to avoid military confrontations.

im white, my great grandfather died fighting the japanese in burma

fuck japs, america should have wiped you soulless insects off the face of the earth

So you can't speak Japanese at all, right?

n...n...na ni?

I don't think brits descendents are so moron that can't behave yourself.
Are you fake white?

>sweden lecturing other countries about avoiding military confrontations when it remained completely neutral throughout the entirety of ww2
fuck off sven, dont you have a bull to prep?

Your grandfather died fighting for the Jews. Don't you ever forget that