25 year old muslim brutally raped white 72 year old British woman

>25 year old muslim brutally raped white 72 year old British woman
>Police say that the 72 year old woman was brutally anally raped and later died from her injuries
>the 25 year old man subjected her to a horrific and depraved sex attack after breaking into her home
>police refuse to mention the attackers religion or mention a hate crime as the victim was white
>a post mortem rape exam reveals a prolonged anal and vaginal rape that was likely the cause of death
>no mention of islam

thesun.co.uk/news/4580969/man-25-in-court-charged-rape-and-murder-jane-hings-leicestershire/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4580969/man-25-in-court-charged-rape-and-murder-jane-hings-leicestershire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part and parcel of living in Europe

she probably voted for it though

DEUS VULT!

The women who are 72 years old today are the same women who have spend their entire lives ruining the West. When they were young, they became feminists and joined the literal communist parties, they handed over universities to marxist Jews, they destroyed traditional gender roles, refused to have enough children and divorced their husbands.

At every election for the past fifty years, they have voted for open borders, more feminism, more athiesm, more multiculturalism, more EU.

Then they got raped at age 72. Who do they have to blame?

None of this was caused by Islam. They need only to look into the mirror.

How could someone even get it up for an old hag? Seriously like it goes against all human nature. You aren't attracted to old women because they aren't capable of breeding.

PART AND PARCELED

Well at least she went out with a bang.

its a step up from the goats he was probably used to

Island apes are not human

They fuck goats, think on that

Part and parcel

meme worthy

She was oppressing them with her privledged, white vagina. Drop the charges.

The guy is whiteDumb Spanish OP does this all the time. I think he is trying to make a point about Sup Forumss blind hatred of shitskins, but he embellishes the stories with graphic sexual details so maybe he just gets off on it

The only people less white than that mutt are your royal family.

At least she died knowing that GB was off to a brighter future without the EU. So there's that.

it's like the mexican eminem

Oh, they hung him right?

Horrible, a normal person could not even think it. All muslims must be killed.

What mutt? The guy is clearly white. Irish (keogh), but white.

How is it relevant to religion or a hate crime vs whites? This seems like a depraved sexual assault. If you think there's a problem with a big part of the muslim population you could form an argument but going "why aren't people subscribing to my favorite hate memes" just makes you look like a fucking idiot.

>she probably voted for it though
Highly doubt it, old women almost always vote nationalists.

>The women who are 72 years old today are the same women who have spend their entire lives ruining the West
That's not true either. It's our parents generation that fucked up our countries, not the grandparents.

>None of this was caused by Islam.
t. Varg Vikernes

>blocks your path

If you open the link you’ll see that the perpetrator is white

This old lady was raped to death

Wtf I didn't even think you could?

Nope. It is those 72 years old today. They were in their early twenties in the 70's when Jewish marxism was at its highest. The movement may have been lead by Jews, but the muscle behind the movement were the young people who are 72 today.

>was that muzzie blind?

Because it is painfully obvious that if the roles were reversed it would be international news and there would be a week of nonstop bitching at how horrible whypipo are and how we all must atone. The perpetrator, instead of having his identity shielded and his beliefs defended, would, because of his whiteness, be fucking annihilated in the court of public opinion as well as the legal system. And you fucking know it, you goddamn Ikea nigger.

>The guy is white

That's absolutely irrelevant. There has been hundreds of cases of elderly women being raped by muslims in Europe. OP thinks he can normalize muslims by posting mentally ill white people, but he is very wrong.

We'll come for you OP, we'll drink the blood of your children.

Just sad.

>Oirish last name
>Sideways bucket cap
>Both arms covered in tribal tattoos

I know it's an ironic thread that's supposed to showcase islamophobia and lack of fact checking.

But it's not a good case against immigration (look! White people do it too!) when it's a gypsy traveller, a community known for moving around and notorious for criminal shit.

Ask someone from the Balkans, central Europe or Finlad what they think of the gypsy, and realise that "nigger" is nit a skin colour but a state of mind.

>you’ll see that the perpetrator is white
Raping elderly women is a crime only muslim commit in 99.9% of the cases. OP found one exception, it's irrelevant.

Not true. This is leftist propaganda.

Old people are generally in favor of globalism. They are very faithfull in the European Union as an example.

Where as young people are a lot more nationalist. Partly because they grew up during the financial crisis of 2008. They know the international system is fucked and thus they are sceptic.

He was a Muslim tho so not a real white

My Granddad is around that age, somewhat racist, absolutely despises immigrants in third world forms (blacks, Muslims etc) votes far right wing all of the time, and he knows many his age just like it. Stop talking nonsense.

(((white)))

Yeah, nice jewish trick there, jew. Too bad you blew it with the thread spamming. Fucking dumb kike.

>Old people are generally in favor of globalism.
I don't know where you're getting your facts, but almost all old women voted for Trump in 2016, whereas young women voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

Old people are based, my granny (the same age) is extremely racist.

>Ask someone from the Balkans, central Europe or Finlad what they think of the gypsy, and realise that "nigger" is nit a skin colour but a state of mind.

Gypsies in the Balkans are literally Indians though.

Trump is a Jew shill

The problem is that this guy, if actually muslim, was only by name. A dude with tattoos and white doesn't look very muslim.

Now you can make the argument that Islam is what turn people into degenerates but most likely the argument will backfire into a "see? not real muslims do these stuff, it's men".

It's better to let this case go.

did anyone catch this attack on video?

Source? Maybe they were simply tricked by telling them their pensions would be cut.

Only because the 68ers were a marxist movement, doesn't mean all old people are marxists. It stood out precisely because it was so different from mainstream opinion and mostly limited to universities.

Irish travellers are Catholic. This guy is a Catholic degenerate. He was probably molested by his nan growing up, leading to this kind of behaviour

Dat nose though.

>The problem is that this guy, if actually muslim, was only by name
You are blue-pilled as fuck.
There is absolutely nothing in Islam that forbids raping non-muslim women. Sexual sin is only societal, never personal.

Man, imagine how hard she must have came through. Probably hasn't been fucked like that since TV was still broadcast in black and white.

Right-wing sexuality?

t. craig keogh

>White boy anally rapes an old bitch
Whitey dindu nuffin he a good boy

I'm not talking about Islam not allowing rape, I'm talking about the tattoos. It's absolutely haram. Therefore this guy, if he's actually muslim, is just a recent convert and might even just be because he says so.

If you ever want public opinion on your side you can't let happenings like this one discredit all the other truths that you might drop.

1) Take everyone's guns

2) Flood the country with violent, 3rd world invaders.

Yep, that seems about right.

It feels like you people mistake religion with ethnicity sometimes.

>thesun.co.uk/news/4580969/man-25-in-court-charged-rape-and-murder-jane-hings-leicestershire/

Keough, Keogh, Kehoe, O'Hoey, Hoy, Haughy, Haugh and MacKeogh are all derivatives of the Irish surname Mac Eochaidh. The clan originated, predominantly, in Leinster, and Kehoe is a common name in County Wexford. Outside of Leinster the Kehoes are most prevalent in Limerick and Tipperary.

Not a mud

I think only a small but loud minority of her generation did this

Public sodomisation with a blunt object followed by strangling until death.

Next case.

Once when I was young I asked my dad where aids came from and he said someone probably fucked a monkey and SIV went cross species, I was wrong to doubt him.

omfg wtf are people doing to my religion

>"Islam made these brown people violent!"

[ ]You're a kike
[ }You're a boomer.
Choose one (1) or more.

Islam is not a race

can we just get rid of most of Europe :l

why deleted?

All muslims should be culled fuck it dont care anymore done being understanding and accepting/ fuck em fuck their entire existence they arent human, ban the religion &destroy their nest so they never gain numbers again

Old people dont vote for that shit.

If she was a 20 year old roastie then yeah

This.

Its a race thing. Civic nationalists need to die

Wow anally raped to death

>1 post by this ID

Most inaccurate generalisation I've ever seen

>25 year old muslim brutally raped white 72 year old British woman
Oh no that sucks

Lefty/pol/ spreading its degenerate propaganda again, it seems. Go kill yourselves.

vlad sure was aryan.

This is now a Britbongistan thread. Post the best of your Bongland folders.

>Raping a non muslim woman is Zina or Fornication which gets you 100 lashes and a year in jail or stoning to death if you're married.

>Marrying a Polythiest or Athiest or Fornicator is haraam and not recognized by Sharia Law.

>Murder is punishable by death if the Son of the murdered (or father of the murdered) demands it or you can pay blood money or be forgiven but its at the discretion of the Wali (Guardian/Inheritor)

>The only sex slaves you get are those that are distributed by the General or Caliph/Ruler to you from the women captured in a Jihad sanctioned by the Islamic State. You can only have sex with her if she gives you consent the first time. If however she vows to work to buy her freedom then she is prohivited to you.

>killing an innocent is prohibited

>Allah commands muslims to obey their rulers as long they don't stop you from faraid (Religious Obligations)

He isn't a muslim. He has tattoos and a kaffir name.

That's why I don't like it when men become fatalistic and say things like "She probably was a leftist" when young women get drunkraped on a party.
Because old people and children are affected by these attacks too

Keck his last Facebook post

I agree

to think it used to be the polish gangrapes and murders all over our news.

Kek'd

Most brits are commie anti gun fags.

Fuck em let them wallow, even the potato niggers managed to organise a resistance.

Let limey lie.

i wouldnt trust UK news sources to tell nationality or age of anyone

PART AND PARCEL

Is Sup Forums even capable of empathy?

i didn't know whites couldn't be muslim. thanks for clearing that up you absolute dicklicker.

No. Empathy got us where we are and has no place in future.

>The Sun
You expect me to believe some bullshit news paper.

they are reaching huge levels of ficki ficki

I wonder how much the British justice system will coddle this cunt.

If he were to be thrown in general population he'd be dead in a week.

churchill this fucking fat fuck moron

Where does it say anything about him being Muslim? He looks white and has an Irish name.

The_Donald has really done a number on this place

lol i always loved the idiotic "see he drinks alcohol therefore mr muhammed who joined isis and prays 6 times a day is no muslim! CHECK MATE!!"

How the fuck do niggers and Arabs get hard for these fat and/or old women?

I get raping girls and attractive women but these old lady’s and fat disgusting slob women?

Wtf ?

Islam is so retarded why do you all have to have fucking Arab names?

>h-hey look guys, a non-muslim did something horrific
It turns out to be a fucking potato nigger gippo. I'm so surprised.

Why do you need to go to Eastern Europe for that? I'm right here in the motherland and I'll tell you that gippos are fucking scum.

Nan, grandad, aunties, uncles, parents, older brothers and even sisters. When you evaluate a gippo you should assume he has been molested or abused by most of his family. Why do you think 12yo gippo lasses will offer you a blowjob if you go in the shop for them?

Diversity is our strength

Don't the mods ban threads that puke up fake news in the heading?
Do we even HAVE mods anymore, or are they all Jews?

She was only a few years older than my mom.

Race war now.