"I HATE america!"

Do you like America?

American here. No. We're just as terrible as every other country.

No, and I live here.

Is that a real book?

American here. This man is not a true American because America is the greatest country on Earth.

Yes, and I live here.

I guess that might as well be true, given that every other country on Earth is also terrible, but you might as well argue about who the nicest serial killer is.

I don't just like America, I love America.

The only people who love murkkka fall into 1 of 2 categories. They either A.) Are sleazeballs who lied, cheated, and stole their way up into the 1%, or B.) Are too fucking stupid to see the massive problems we have/will have within the next 20-30 years.

The ole US of murkkka is fucked.

It is clearly a manga about a girl who hates America.

The only people who hate America are either
A) People who hate the west and blow themselves up
Or
B) Commies who never got their free helicopter ride

There are plenty of problems but there are plenty of nice non-Sup Forums-related things to appreciate.

Please subscribe for more insights.

It's sad how I don't even know if posts like this are ironic or not these days.

What do the towers symbolize?

Rest of the world BTFO,
Lame ass niggas are just jealous of our military, and MUh liberty.
Also we have massive cocks.

>There's no such thing as people who disagree with me. They're just dumb or evil.
What's it like being 12?

Yeah i like it. Although there are complete retards everywhere you turn, I'd rather be here than anyone else.

It's sad how I don't even know if posts like this are ironic or not these days.

MAGA

Hey, at least we aren't Germany.

I had a lot of idealistic beliefs about the core of America despite all the shit, but 2016's done a good job of ridding me of those. It's hard to maintain that optimism.

I would say I normally don't care about other countries or the autistic shit they get into, but seeing as how America is a superpower and it fucking up would cause tremendous effects on many countries, and seeing how it fucks up a lot, then yes, I fucking hate that cuckhole.

I dunno, havent been 12 in like 25 years.

He probably meant mentally 12.

I dont give a fuck what the retard meant

proving his point lmao

America a shit

sauce

How new?

I only watch moeshit

You're 37 and bitching about how the United States is full of cheaters and dummies
jesus christ

True, True American here because America is the only country on earth

I HATE AMERICA

No, i love my neighbors.

>It's sad how I don't even know if posts like this are ironic or not these days.
The irony of this post is palpable

You proved his point

This is 2deep

>America nante daikirai!
>Do you like America

Can't handle the banter, amerikkkans?

I dislike America politically. I have no problem with Americans or their culture. This is an american website, after all, even if it is about Japanese cartoons.

More like american'ts!

Ausfag here, I'd rather live in the US than Europe a.k.a Cuck Central.

America elected a sexist, racist and misogynist orange into the white house. I don't see how anyone can defend this.

Serious reply:

Relative to the rest of the world America is a good country but for fucks sake FIX YOUR BANKING SYSTEM BEFORE YOU BLOW UP THE WORLD ECONOMY AGAIN

>ausfag
your country isn't much better than euro