Girlish Number

I... I wrote a song for Chitose.

I see you winding and grinding up on that pole,
I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know
I wanna fuck you, you already know girl
Chitose I can see you ain't lonely handful of niggas and they all got cheese,
so you looking at me now what's it gonna be just another tease far as I can see,
trying get you up out this club if it means spendin' a couple dubs,
throwing bout 30 stacks in the back make it rain like that cause I'm far from a scrub,
you know my pedigree, ex-dealer use to move phetamines,
girl I spend money like it don't mean nothing and besides I got a thing for you.

I hope she likes it.

Praise me

Is Yae-pon a perfect girl?
For me, I know she is.

Life without Chitose

>You will never protect this smile
Why live?

Praise!

>you'll never be bros with WW and 8man

Is all sad and dark

Wild Chitose appeared

Akasaka Blitz, where have I heard that before...

Would Girlish Number have sold better if Chitose wasn't the MC?

No

I would if the second half wasn't about stupid family drama of those two.

Is this a love confession?

Amazing!

That cover illustration is amazing

> go in expecting Chitose to crash and burn and become a neet
> looking like she's going to "try hard" and "do it for herself"

Dropped.

It's a popular live venue in Tokyo owned by TBS. It used to be in Yokohama (famously, Love Live's first concert was at Yokohama Blitz) but was closed a few years ago and has since been demolished.

It wouldn't be Girlish Number if Chitose wasn't the MC. Also probably not.

No but shipperfags will call it

You know that kind of ending is very unlikely. Abe will not allow that

>one episode left
I don't have a crying yaepon to post

>despite cute and likable girls and a big name behind the show the show's going to flop
What a shame. It's not a masterpiece but it's been really enjoyable so far. Maybe Watari should stick to Oregairu since this and Qualidea Code flopped.

The only way for a seiyuu anime to suceed is to make it about male VAs

Say nice things about Chitose!

>"I really like you, Chitose," said Nanami with an overly wide smile, "You get hurt when I say this, don't you? That's why I'll say it again and again. I'm your biggest fan, Chitose."

>Chitose knelt. Her head hung lifelessly. Her hair covered her face like a shroud. Nanami's shadow draped over Chitose, rooting her in place.

>"They say to deceive your enemy, you must deceive your friends. Well, I can hardly call them friends anyway. And you weren't deceived one bit either, because of that. But you also knew I never tried to make it go both ways either."

>Nanami withdrew a long, brown leather belt from her purse. She ran her fingers along the belt, straightening it out.

>"You have no skill."

>Nanami whipped the back of Chitose's head. Chitose's head flung further downwards.

>"You have no talent."

>She whipped the back of her hand. A gash ripped open, spilling life all over the floor.

>"No one likes you."

>She forced Chitose's head up with her left hand. Teary-eyed Chitose was penetrated by Nanami's glare. She whipped Chitose's face, and her maidenly visage was torn and scarred.

>"You're a sad sack of shit. People have endlessly given you encouragement and support, but you never once pushed yourself to meet their expectations. You're a compulsive liar, an absolute idiot, and a lazy bum."

>Nanami pushed Chitose, and her back slammed onto the road. Nanami dug her heel into Chitose's stomach. Chitose coughed and spew tears out of her sockets.

>"Even worse, you have dared to look upon those who are superior to you. You've disrespected Momoka's ability by bringing her down in hopes of making her your equal. You've projected your own blackness onto Yae. You've torn open your brother's old wounds, poured salt on them, and even gave him new scars. You're insane. You're a loser."

>Nanami's foot came crashing down onto Chitose's torn face. Chitose's blood, teeth, and spit ejected from the spluttering maw on the lower half of her face.

>"Your career is over."

Is this girl sincerely like the anime, LN and the whole casts? Or she is just to faking it and well-trained to have that facade becasue the industry requires that skill? She seems so fake, not genuine

THIS IS A NO BULLY ZONE

You have bird shit in your shirt.

chitose has a lewd face

Koto had much cuter clothes back then.

I love her

Look at this, you Nanami hating assholes. Nanami not only shows concern for Chitose whenever she's gone, she contradicts Kuzuha when she says something bad about her. Not something a mindless suckup would do, huh? She's a classic example of someone who doesn't get the appreciation she deserves for the simple fact that she's too good for most people.

She knows that Chitose is the mood maker and everyone loves her. So she tells nice things in front of the girls. She is not a mindless suckup, but is a cunning one

Would you guys consider Momoka to be a tomboy?

Which episodes did Watari actually write? The first few were great but it feels like the it's been getting worse ever since.

According to the Wiki, 1, 6, 7 (co-author), 11.

He wrote first 3 episodes actually, not only the first one

Being Chitose is actually really suffering.

The characters and the interactions are just as good as always so I'd hardly call that "getting worse."
This Chitose drama arc was clearly inferior to what Momoka and Kazuha got though. That episode was really fucking good.

>The characters and the interactions are just as good as always
I feel like the cynicism has been toned down a lot. Specially last episode where everyone went "We all love Chitose so much and she has so much potential as a VA. Seriously".

This is also the reason Nanami and Yae are so friendly with each other. Black heart duo.

I get you, but I also feel the show's just as good even when it's not being cynical and snarky thanks to the character dynamics.

>"We all love Chitose so much and she has so much potential as a VA. Seriously"
Eh, it's always been like that, only difference is that Chitose was depressed so the others had to sit down and actually talk about her.

I do think they didn't need to add Nanami to the main cast to pull it off though. That's why I think the Momoka/Kazuha arc did it better.

Yeah the characters interactions are definitely the best part of the show and that's why I'm going to miss it when it's over.

The show's gotten better with the cynicism toned down. They characters so much more relateable, even kuzu and gojou.

Some useless ratings

rip

Not even close

that's a pretty good rating though.

me on the left

Best girls.

They are literally the same person.

My idol on the right!

That's a big pizza

Two to the one to the one to the three, I like good pussy and I like good trees.

For you.

Omg I only just noticed this.

Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe.

Here's another Chitose

Which Chitose is this?

The deaf one

dead thread dead sales

>no one wants to protect this smile

This show fucking sucks and Shitose is the most annoying retarded brat of a MC possible.

How the fuck could you like a character as ugly, shallow, and conceited as this?

This is awful.

I know violence against woman is a crime. But can I break the law just this one time? I really want to bash her face in.

why do the girls act like such 2 faced cunts? do people really act like this in real life?

yes

>people still bullying Chitose

but everyone i've met even on Sup Forums is really nice

People hate what they don't understand.

This

Fucking selfish cunt.

Making Chitose happy! Sort of. Not really.

Is she for bullying?

Doing God's work

I'm going to order the first volume soon and depending on the situation a few others.

I wrote a song for chongo

FAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKSFAT BOOTY CHICKS
I...I hope she likes it

Why don't you think she's a tomboy? She does tease Kazuha a lot.

She acts like a cunt even when she's been dealt with a bad hand

What did she mean by this?

Thanks Jebus, we really value your opinion.

what is even happening here? are her shoulders higher than her head?

>wanting to protect a smile of someone this vile, selfish and horrible
To this episode, i wonder what is the point of this "chi-sama suffering" arc, it is like we are supposed to feel bad for someone who was half assing it all the time and wanted everything to go her way just because.

Because she's "learning" or some shit.

Yae's last boyfriend told her "Your words are cheap" whenever she clumsily tried to say that she still loved him even though she was dumping him and hadn't really shown affection for months. Poor Yae really took the words to heart.

You're pretty dumb if you don't get the point.

I think it is dumb that people actually fell for that cheap shit because girl is cute.

What's dumb IS the point.

Why?

>make main girl an insufferable cunt
>make her suffer
>"you're not as important as you think, you need to be more considerate"
>she changes her ways
>she's still a miserable cunt in the end
It's fucking Kirino all over again.

She doesn't really have to change than much, the only thing she needed to fix is her laziness and not taking the things seriously.

Also, you need to realise that people have different taste and what you call "an insufferable cunt" the other people might actually like and find enjoyable. Don't act like faggots who call someone like Nico a bitch and don't understand why people like her.

>implying Chitose is in any way as bad as Kirino

Chitose has honestly never made me mad a single time. She's cute and fun. Kirino was just shit.

>Chitose is like an animal of instincts and feelings

Why do they make Chitose sound so emotional?

ded like chitose's career

This show fell off hard.

I used to see chitose everywhere here.

now its all fujoshit from YOI

I really don't understand why certain faggots insist on keeping these threads alive every day by bumping them from the last page every other hour. We'd be perfectly fine with the airing day threads and when Davinci subs are out, not need to force the daily shit.

> Whenever Puchi is is not on screen, other characters should ask "where is Puchi".

She's always been perfect, damn you all for thinking the was an evil bitch.