Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#51926e88a3f0fbb9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best girl

Irene is better

This is the new Jojo thread

gay priest is here

She's voiced by Sawashiro in the game, of course she's perfect

So, anyone have any good JoJo poster design? If it matters some of my fav parts are 8, 7, 4, 6, 5, fuck, I like all of them to be honest, I don't mind finding a high quality image and finding a good site to print it in good quality, can't find much online.

Do you own any?

In that case he can phase through his skin, which is what he did.

Who is this stand user ?

Question:
How many of you practice poses in the mirror?
What pose do you default to?
Which pose are you best at?
What is the most difficult pose you can pull off?

I would have more, but since i already found this perfection i stopped looking.

Okay, no, you're either baiting me or are just a moron. Killer Queen very clearly touched his arm and blew up his skin/vein and I'm done trying to explain this to you, mate.

You're the retard who thinks that Killer Queen can set bombs on himself.

indeed

why does nobody ever talk about jolyne

Because Jolyne is too perfect

>In that case he can phase through his skin
Can't stands do that? Jotaro used SP to restart his own heart and then plunged his hand into Joseph's chest to do the same.

Anyway, he didn't blow up the air bubble inside his vein. He just opened it up enough for the bubble to escape.

is this the totally not a general to please kinomod thread

But he can.

This is now a Diego thread. Post your rare Diegos and discuss why Diego is the best character in Part 7.

Do you know by any chance, where I can find more of these at good quality like the one you posted? I'm having trouble finding a good source. (I see random ones probably stolen at those 'indie' art poster sellers, but I don't trust they have the best source in the first place)

Because Part 6 is the worst part

you're 4 years late for that meme, friend.

stop

This is my interpretation, Killer Queen just exploded the air bubble (like the coin with Shigechi) inside him and the bubble escaped. It's that easy, he doesn't need direct contact because KQ is a stand that can phase through skin. He can't use bombs on himself and there's no other instances where he does.

Prove it.

Sorry user but dinosaurs are extinct

K, proved. The explosion is clearly visible and afterwards the bubble is intact and allowed to pass out of his vein.

bato.to/reader#51926e88a3f0fbb9

Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. 4 new chapters are out now.

Does anyone here love the supernatural elements Araki adds to JoJo that don't involve vampires and Stands? I'm talking about stuff like the ghost alley and the ghosts in Part 4 (DMQ included). I really enjoy his version of ghosts, it's a very unique and interesting take on old ideas.

>anime
>implying KQ didn't touch the air bubble

Good work man. Any idea at all when we can expect the next batch? We're almost there.

Fuck you user, Diego is the real protag of Part 7, he's a good boy.
Dio wants a zombie army, DIO wants to rule the world, Diego just wants to be mayor of Manhattan Island.
He did nothing wrong.

You can expect some more chapters within uh, 14 days or so.

Diego has no ambition and is muda muda

Thank you.

Also, his mom died because he refused to eat from a shoe.

>Giorno is bland and boring, he has no notable moments ever and can't do shit for himself.

>Within 2 weeks
That's our lads, keep up the good work.

She refused to let him eat from a shoe*
His mom died so that Diego would grow up to be a prideful boy, it's like Dio but with a good backstory

He has ambition to be the best dinosaur

are you implying buccellati wasn't better in part 5?

>all according to Keikaku
>TL note: Keikaku means plan

diego is a cool guy

Bucci was best, but Gio still was fucking great. Also, is Daxing Dan still here? Just noticed a typo in the page I posted>Even as a I look at you now.

Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Why was Diego the only racer to wear goggles in the race (even it is for a short time)?

It's not even the end of his keikaku. He predicts that he was alive and that he would try to kill Mista which is why he imbedded the bullet with life energy to turn into a beetle.

Because he's smart, resourceful, and has killer fashion sense.

if it counts, gyro wore his weird goggles too

He got rid of it in exchange for a bow tie on his helmet

I gotta say that these translations made me like Giorno a lot.

Fucking hell these new scans really are making Gio more and more badass.

>degenerate pervert calls giorno a sick bastard
KEK

Yeah, but a temporary loss of pride now means having a mother who didn't die of infected burn wounds tomorrow.

So Mrs. Brando is a fucking retard who died over a bowl of porridge.

A temporary loss of pride becomes more and more losses of pride until eventually you're bowing at somebody else's feet for your next meal.
Mrs. Brando taught her son to always put his pride above everything else no matter how small and to follow his own path in life.

Which of these two do like more, Cioccolato or Secco, and post why.

And because of that silly lesson he got cut in half by a train.

I win.

How hard is it to get a wood bowl?

Secco was pretty great, the duo in general just reminded me of Reed & Roger from Dead Rising 2

Fuck, I wish he wouldn't have died. Or at least he should have died protecting HP to show some kind of development or something.
On that note, Diego & HP best ship in the series

Secco because he's amusing as fuck and has dat ass.

Why are Jojos from part 4 onward so brutal. You didnĀ“t see Jotaro or Josuke killing anyone. Especially Gappy, that cold fuck,

Good taste user!

>infinite time stop
>can bend reality at will

is this the most broken stand?

Ciocolatta is one of the sickest men in the series though, he deserved to get fucked up.

Yes, thank god it's not canon

i prefer her "father" honestly.

Cioccolata literally gets sexual pleasure from torturing people and even Diavolo is disgusted by him.

How did they even defeat him?

Or just find something that looks like a bowl and use that. They worked on a fucking farm or something, so that wouldn't be too hard to find. Any sort of container would do. Or hell, here's an idea: make a bowl out of your stupid dress and use that, ya dumb bitch. Or wrap your hands up in cloth before having boiling hot porridge dumped onto them.

Star Platinum. Nuff said.

Lucy brought the head of the original Diego and brought it to the other Diego.

>can only affect what it can punch
BAITSA DASUTO MUTEKI DA

Dio has always been really bad about squandering his time stops. There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be dead by the time those 9 seconds are up, let alone when he has infinite time stop in EoH.

Stop bullying Diego's mom

Never mind, I thought this was about "The World " Diego.

She's stupid and died an easily preventable death and I won't stop shitting on her dead ass until you realize that.

PS Here's my favorite moment from this set of chapters. Giorno just describes exactly how fucked up he is right now, but none of that is going to stop him from murdering the shit out of Cioccolata.

have you ever had your shin kicked? shit hurts

>Insert distant sobbing Diego

>I'm so fucked up...

It's amazing what decent scans can do for his character.

>In colour too
Holy shit this is going to be amazing in the anime.
Since you're here and you've worked personally on it, has part 5 improved in your eyes at all through the new translation Dan?

The same type of stand.

Why did Hot Pants die in the first place?

Same type of stand.

You posted the wrong image mane.

>short range power type
>with a C in destructive power
What I love about those 7 pages of continuous MUDA is that Giorno was only punching him at around regular human strength, and every single one of those countless punches would have induced the "slow" pain effect, prolonging Cioccolata's death to an agonizing degree.

Love Train bullshit. You know what pisses me off more than best SBR girl dying, though? Best SBR girl dying in ONE PANEL and then never being talked about again.

Since you work on the translations, why wasn't Cioccolato's name to Cioccolato?

Who's this sexy girl?

Comedic effect.

useless character who was looking out for herself only to get rid of the guilt of killing her brother

This sexy boy is Narancia.

No seriously. You guys who want SBR animated. How the fuck are they going to animate this ? High speed, moving train and chasing horses. How ? Without looking like shit.

3 part movie funded by kanye of course

Either hand it over to a higher-budget animation company or it'll just look like shit.
I appreciate DP for making a faithful animation but fuck it looks terrible

Best girl coming through

Much like a lot of you, I had to read through the shitty translations until I learned Japanese, and basically none of it left any lasting impression on me. Now that I'm reading through it again, I'm realizing just how much stuff I didn't pick up on the first time, and I'm loving every bit of it. Even Baby Face, which is apparently hated by just about everyone, has some of my favorite moments from Giorno. I'm hoping that my translations can help everyone get as hyped about Vento Aureo as I am.

Dunno. That's just how it is.

>they did the pose
I hope we get a Stand Card of Mature Kira & BtD next episode. It'd be the last time they could do it and they did one for both Yoshikage and Kosaku Kira with KQ and SHA