How many of (You) use reddit and Sup Forums?

Let's be honest
>*raises hand*

To be blunt, I use reddit exclusively when I want to have a thought provoking, well written discussion. I also do that on Sup Forums I shitpost way more than verse well written arguments.

>I use reddit exclusively when I want to have a thought provoking, well written discussion
Retard detected.

fpbp

Does anyone know what the upvote button is?

Why would ou do anything but shitpost?

I haven't used reddit since before gamergate. I saw the censorship and vote manipulation even before then and swore off it. If you use reddit at all you're a retard, a faggot or both.

That their mascot is a robot alien and ours is a little kid really says it all.

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of faggots

now this is shitposting

GET THE FUCK OFFF MY BOARDDDDDDDDD
>REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE

I thought our mascot was a racist moon.

There's some faggots for sure. Mostly Germans.

I thought our mascot was Hitler.

Reddit is far superior to Sup Forums if you want to have an intellectual debate with someone. The voting system ensures that only the best responses are highlighted while pointless or downright racist spam is hidden to the benefit of the whole community

I don't use reddit though I made several accounts back in 2012/2013 which I never used.

I should use it to mess with r/hapas

Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.
Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
We'll toil with hearts and hands;
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands;
For those who've come across the seas
We've boundless plains to share;
With courage let us all combine
To Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.

>German faggots

Has nobody ever explained the concept of redundancy to you?

fpbp OP is a tard

>i use Sup Forums as my shitposting ground
I miss public bans.

Reddit shills are proof democracy doesn't work.
Sup Forums shills are proof anarchy doesn't work

Yes you truly have to be a enlightened homosapien to grasp the subtle intellect hiding behind every post, it truly is a sweet flavor garden the aroma filling my nostrils to the brim with the scent of thought provoking discussion.
truly a perfect website

Get that bait out of here.

pls do this and post results

>I use reddit exclusively when I want to have a thought provoking, well written discussion
you're doing it backwards faggot

This same thread just got deleted like an hour ago. What's your fucking game? Some of us truly don't use the shithole and don't want you dragging the shithole's culture over here for us to deal with.

Reddit Doesn't Help with Sup Forums

>Voting systems are against spam

Voting systems work against unpopular opinions and every subreddit is an echo chamber.
kys

Anarchy is proof that anarchy doesn't work

Might be true for Quora, Redditors are far more stupid and awkward than they deem themselves

Reddit for technical news in my fields of technical interest. Sup Forums for everything else.

kek

OP is a humongous faggot who literally cannot fit enough dicks in his mouth

I enjoyed r/swoleacceptance
R/Sup Forums can be good for things I missed

I mean, they're not alone with that delusion.

>Reddit is far superior to Sup Forums if you want to have an intellectual debate with someone. The voting system ensures that only the best responses are highlighted while pointless or downright racist spam is hidden to the benefit of the whole community
I think that you actually overlook the crippling tumbrel of Reddit and believe your own dogshit. GTF back if you do not like it here.

I use Reddit mainly for my hobbies and once in a while venture out to political subs to learn what people think. If I want to have a meaningful discussion or read something new/interesting I go on Quora.

>r/Sup Forums

kill urself nigger

fpbp
Sup Forums has far greater raw intellect than plebbit. It is the natural outcome of TRUE "diversity" and free speech. Sup Forums would stomp reddit-fags in any test of raw intellect. It is a sign of the times we live in, that such raw intellectual capacity is being wasted away on shitposts, instead of more productive activities.
you can thank the jews for that.

The idea of subreddits is far better than Sup Forums's system of limited, hard coded boards.

You'll simply never have the depth of discussion here when you can have boards like r/subredditdrama or r/chastity

I stopped using Reddit when Broke Arms Boy told the story of how his mom jacked him off because he wasnt able to. That thread was a cesspool of high fives, "I'd do it if she'does me" and so hawt. It made Sup Forums look like a Christian board.

I wish Sup Forums had the filter feature of 8-chan.

How do we stop the redditors from coming here? I seriously wish I owned this site and could send some kind of cease and desist to reddit. Argue that websites make money from generating content so it's literally stealing money when faggots come over from one website and stealing content just to post it on theirs for likes or shares or whatever they do over there.

So they'd have to make a rule against reposting Sup Forums stuff and that would curb some of the incentive for people to come over here?

I do use reddit but rarely and I normally take the chance to shit on them while im at it

Because that will work.

just tech support

wootface.jpg

Fuck reddit

Reddit is for name-friends: Sup Forums is the real thing.

Was banned from /r/politics today for telling a Nigger to suck Jeff Bezos' CIA dick. Not a fan of the site 1/10. Now get the fuck off this board.

Check em.

I usually lurk there to increase my tolerance towards retards, it doesn't work very well tho.

I've visited it a couple of times for tutorials on stuff I was trying to do. Never made an account.
Also it's a pain in the ass to navigate it and has too many boards

Here's a version my mum made:

Australians all let us regorge
For we are young and not
With golden sun and wealth for some
our land is freaking hot

>best responses

No the most popular responses. Reddit is a popularity contest and a come first contest.

Simple word jokes generally get to the top. Well made arguments on controversial topics float to the middle, as controversial truths are simply things that half of the people don't want to hear.

And that doesn't even touch the shadowbanning, banning, vote manipulation and changing the rules for political reasons.

I use reddit to broaden my reach, but it's very cancerous and naturally gravitates to be echo chambers.