Flip Flappers

Which episode is your favorite?

Looking for the rest of the screencap collages. Got pic related and 7-10 saved, anyone has the rest?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11917951/
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5dm2VWAQaHA
animenewsnetwork.com/review/flip-flappers/episodes-1-2/.107685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making a new thread with cancerous Sup Forums gridshit
Kill yourself, cancer.

THIS IS COCONA

WTF

It's not Cocona. Did you only start watching yesterday?

Alright, well, the amount of blue in her hair in that pic seems to suggest it's indeed Papika (because she's got long hair).

It's obviously Sayuri.

"Very good day, ladies and gentlemen, from my channel, "Jose's [unintelligible] Kitchen". Today, we're going to be talking about the Cocona, this exotic fruit from the portion of the Amazon in my country, Peru. The Cocona is a citrus fruit, found in the Peruvian Amazon rainforest, part of the "Solanaceae" family, and is [unintelligible, possibly "very acidic"] and rich in organic compounds. This is likely due to soil with good drainage properties. It's considered the 'Tomato of the Amazon' and can be prepared as one, as well as mixed with salads. It has high nutritional value and is high in iron, vitamin B5, niacin (B3), as well as calcium, phosphorus, and small quantities of carotene, thiamine, and riboflavin"

Cocona is very nutritious.

I want Yayaka to lick Cocona's feet right now

>It's not Cocona
How do you know?

Is this the next main thread? Time to dump my Papina/Cocona fanfic.

Why do people insist on sexualizing this innocent little princess?

>Cocona has been walking through an empty city for hours, trying to find any sign of Papika.
>"Stupid Papika, where the hell did she go?!"
>Cocona didn't even notice that it got dark, but the downpour of a sudden evening shower (夕立) brought Cocona back to her senses. She needed to find some shelter. The nearby building with a bright neon pink sign saying "HOTEL" looked inviting enough. As expected, there was nobody inside, so Cocona quickly snuck into a random room and hit the bed.

Because of her lewd body and her perverted mind.

>While Cocona was contemplating her circumstances, the door suddenly swung open. >Standing there was a slender redhead in a school uniform, wearing a pair of devil horns.
>"Sorry for intrusion (お邪魔します). Welcome to our Love Hotel!"
>At this point the girl became flustered and went off script.
>"W-we don't get customers often... In fact, you're my first... so please... be gentle."
>"Customers!? Did you mean, guests!?"
>"Uhh... did I!?"

I want Cocona to take charge.

Papika should be more appreciated

She wants to fuck Papika

>people
You mean Papika, right?

>The girl entered the room laid on the bed next to Cocona. Cocona was too confused to do anything, so they just laid side by side awkwardly.
>"So, you wanna do something fun, or what?"
>"S-sure!?" Cocona decided to just roll with the flow.
>"Let's change then... By the way, you can call me Papina."
>"Ok, Papi...na. I'm Cocona."
>"Nice to meet you, Cocona"

Flip Burgers should be banned in the United states of America. It is really not good for our audience here.

Does she contain salt?

>Both girls were now wearing sheer black dresses, which Papina retrieved from the room's wardrobe.
>"This dress really suits you, Cocona"
>"Y-you too, Papina"
>Cocona looked longingly at the window. Despite her lack of experience, Papina knew she had to take the initiative. She embraced Cocona from the back, pushed her on the bed, and started to caress Cocona's thighs. Cocona didn't try to resist even when Papina ran her hand under her dress and started rubbing her budding breasts.

>Papina was glad her first customer was a girl, she already knew how to make her own body feel good, so she fully dedicated herself to making Cocona satisfied. Cocona completely gave in, being overwhelmed with new sensations. A complete stranger having full control over her, fondling and caressing her defenseless body, it was strangely exciting. Soon, involuntary moans started escaping Cocona's mouth. "aah" "mmh" "haah" "feels good" (気持ちいい). However, just as Cocona started really getting into it, Papina got another idea. "Hold on a second".

>While Cocona was trying to regain composure, Papina took a strange device out of a drawer. It was actually a Magic Wand massager, but Cocona haven't seen such a thing before. "Now the real fun begins!", Papina smirked. She forced herself on top of Cocona, pressed the tool against Cocona's crotch and pushed the button. Only thin fabric of already wet panties separated the vibrating head of the massager from Cocona's sensitive clit. "Iyaaaa", moaned Cocona, "stop it!", but Papina paid no mind to it, exposing Cocona's chest and licking her nipples, which became erect from excitement. "Such a naughty girl, is this your first time?". Cocona could only muster "Mhm", but the question made her think. "First time... with... Papika... Papika! It has to be with Papika!" Meanwhile, Papina was already taking Cocona's panties off, and pushing the vibrating rod against her bare flesh. The pleasure was unbearable and Cocona knew she would climax any second now. "I'll never forgive myself" thought Cocona as she gathered her last strength. "Enough!", Cocona firmly pushed Papina away and rolled to the other side of the bed, trying to catch her breath.

>"What's the matter, Cocona?"
>"Papika! I'm looking for Papika! I can't betray my friend like this!"
>"Oh well, I tried my best. Sorry if you didn't enjoy the service"
>"No, no, it was nice. It's just that..."
>"All right. So, um, pay up?"
>"... Huh?"
>"It's usually 10000 yen per hour, but since you're not from here it's 50000 yen. Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell this."
>"Actually... I don't have any money..."
>"Well, in that case... they told me to push this button"

>A few seconds later the door was smashed open and a shady-looking thug, covered in tattoos and fully shaved except for one strand of red hair, barged in.
>"You gonna pay or what, Kisama!?"
>"I'm sorry, I didn't know! Please forgive me!" Cocona was in tears.
>"If you can't pay, then work it off! Come with me!"
>Cocona was led to another room. "Service one customer, and you're free". Cocona laid on the bed, her face buried in a pillow, dreading the next knock on the door.
>"How could I be so stupid to end up like this? Now I'll lose my virginity to some stranger for sure!"
>However, nobody came that day. And the day after that. Guess Papina was right that there weren't that many customers. The wait was unbearable, and as the days went by, Cocona almost wished somebody would knock. "I just want to see Papika again, no matter what it takes!"

>Finally, on the seventh day, she heard the knock. Cocona gathered her resolve and bowed to the customer.
>"Please treat me well!" (よろしくお願いします) Cocona was smiling, through the tears.
>"Cocona!", the familiar voice greeted her. "I found my lost Cocona!"
>"Papika!" Cocona couldn't believe her luck. "Papika! I'm so glad you came!"
>"I love-love-love Cocona, so of course I did!"
>"Let's run away from here! Let's go home, Papika!"
>"I'd like to, but..."
>"What, Papika!?"
>"They take money upfront now, and I sure hope I didn't spend a week selling onigiri on the street for nothing."

END.

Nothing I find brings up the amount of Salt in Cocona.
>Corona whitham

>END
About time.

2/10 made me reply

So is Papika going to get serviced or not?

No.

She's gonna get Skippy back for all those nights with the peanut butter jar

I have no idea.

Her voice in that sign was next level cute

Yes.

Get on your knees, slut.

Has Papika ever used a comb? Her hair is very unkempt

She doesn't even know what a comb is.

Messy hair is the best.

Reposting from last thread.

If you haven't yet, vote for your preferred time/way to stream episodes 1-12.

strawpoll.me/11917951/
strawpoll.me/11917951/

Oh we're actually gonna do a marathon? Neato

is.Sup Forums.org/a/1482196564839.png
Are there updated statistics somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=5dm2VWAQaHA

Is the show really as deep as this guy thinks?

It has some neat symbolism, but please stop posting this shit.

I'm GAR for Yayaka.

Now there's a word I haven't seen in a while.

Ded meme. Just like how Papika is going to be ded soon.

Hope you the correct subs.

No, it's results from a thread where you could pick your top 3.

Fuck off with that shit.

Yayaka still has the more deathflags and Papika has ED plot armor.

Who else still recovering from episode 11?

I... I wrote a song for Cocona.

You are my Cocona
My only Cocona
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Cocona away

I hope she'll like it.

>Hope you the correct subs.
By that do you mean GJM-DDY? I'll likely just use HS unless there's a very strong demand to use those instead or someone shows me a couple of instances of corrected mistakes for that release.

Ep 11 was healing compared to 10 thanks to how it ended. I was devastated after 10, but now I'm ready for PapiYaya to kick ass.

nigger I haven't gotten over episode 10 yet

Really liked this flashback and how it ties directly to the confrontation afterwards. Episode 1 prepared me for some dark shit to come and I'm enjoying this ride.

Don't worry, she'll like it

dat. ass.

daikirai

INFJ-san

I haven't seen any kind of review or analysis about this show yet, what am I getting myself into?

Anything it can be compared to?

It just had so many hearthbreaking moments
>Salt wailing that Mimi didnt told him she was pregnant
>Cocona being taken away
>Cocona crying when she met Mimi
> Salt kneeling imploring for yayaka to save Papika because he basically has lost everything
They have been through so much, I hope they are happy in the end

It's the evangelion of rolling girls.

Imagina if Madoka and Eva had a baby but it ddint sold as nearly as many BDs as both of then

I didn't expect to like Salt as a character at all, but now I love the SOB and want them all to be happy.

The KKK took my baby away
They took her away
Away from me
The KKK took my baby away
They took her away
Away from me

Hey - ho
Hey - ho

I don't know where my baby can be
They took her from me
They took her from me
I don't know where my baby can be
They took her from me
They took her from me

You happy now?

>animenewsnetwork.com/review/flip-flappers/episodes-1-2/.107685

I also love Sayuri and Hidaka. I expected them to be background characters that got zero development but I'm they've all had awesome moments.

Flip Flappers is my chosen opiate.

Just so bummed this ride is almost through

delete this

Watch it and find out.

Flip Flappers is the Evangelion of Space Dandy, the FLCL of Madoka, an avant-garde post-modern helter-skelter aggregation of, more or less, discordant phantasmagorical acid trips laced with yuri fanservice in which all current partaking female's breasts are no larger than A cups.

The KKK took our baby away.

>Flip Flappers is the Evangelion of Space Dandy
More like the Space Dandy of Evangelion, but accurate.

Why do you all know this old music? I only know it because of my uncle. I never see people even close to my own age who likes anything from the 70s or 80s, or even early 90s.

It's like Madoka but with lesbians

>tiddies
papicake tho

>no larger than A cups

I remember when I had hope for this show too

Oh sure now you want to be a father.

>current

It's like lesbians but with Papika

So, normal Madoka?

It's like lesbians but with girls.

Madoka is het end. The only het pair in FLFL got BTFO.

Well to be fair there's only like two male characters, and one of them's a rabbit, and the other one is happily married to science

Don't forget that that was originally written long before Papicake showed up.

It's like top but not even 3

Not so fast.

so, lesbians?

I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM.

Lesbians.

We, he is a great R E S E A R C H E R

If Yuyu had black hair she'd be the best femdom mistress design of all time.

Papika is too dumb to be a lesbian.

He plumbed her deepest depths.

she'd basically fuck anything smelled nice.

D-did I just got compared to normalfags?

People on Sup Forums are like Papika. They're 40 years old and get flashbacks once in a while but they act like little girls.

and named Cocona

But the only thing that smells nice for her is Cocona