Which race do you think is superior, white or black?

Which race do you think is superior, white or black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None.

Castizos

superior at what? collecting foodstamps?

Certain sports? Probably black.
IQ? Whites.

No race is inherently superior to any other.

Race doesnt exist, white people came from albinism. Asian came from khoisan. Narrow nose heat up cold air. Thin lips to not get frostbite.

Physical performance isn't a measure for anything that's valuable or distinct to mankind

So what is the average IQ of African Albinos?

fpbp

The question you have to ask yourself is where would whites or white societies be without blacks.
And where would blacks be without whites.
The answer is obvious.

Black - superior athletes and workers,
Native Americans - superior spirituality
Asians - superior logic
Whites - superior creativity
Jews - superior iq

every race is good at something

everyone wants to live in a white country

>Jews - superior backstabbing

wh*Te are known to faggotry more than any race they are subhuman.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the White European Aryan has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Aryan.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals

The Black race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.
and the lesson to be learnt here? "The greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals."

that too
blacks are also superior rapists

>implying the swiss are white

You do know that blacks never invented the wheel right?

That's literally a copy pasta where he replaced Negro with White Aryan

Your race doesn't make you superior, accomplishments makes you superior.

That said, generally whites has the most accomplishments going for them.

>mutts actually believe this

>never invented the wheel

>blacks
>workers

He said blacks, not Arabs.

Blacks are athletically and sexually superior (the males at least).
Other than that, they seem to have nothing.
Being black is for if you want a simple life of fucking and running around having fun.
Being white is if you want to do really important world scale shit.

Wow that is a quite profound way to put it.
The answer is Whites would be 200+ years ahead without Blacks.
While Blacks would be 5000+ years behind without Whites.
Asians would be permanently stuck in Feudal Japan.

Imagine being this retarded.

King Tut's DNA was tested. He was a European Caucasian. Same for tons of other royal mummies.

I think Asians would be a little ahead of whites

>warfare

Martians.

Not so much in modern warfare, though.

them lil niggas on jupiter

Sheeeitt.

Depends! If you look at sci stats you will find in comparing the majority: whites score higher iq, blacks are more evolved in terms of withstanding climate migration... Physical endourance... So I think we need to preserve both, apriciate and study to gather the best of both via bio/sci and improve humanity untill we become bots lol!

It depends if you want to tank or heal. Both good dps

Whatever, whites literally had to drag Japan and other asian countries out of the feudalistic sword swinging way of life.

Fun fact. 100 years of modern firearms doesn't discredit the hundreds of thousands of years before hand in which the strongest survived. I get your point, but is wrong. Physical performance was the main deciding factor in strength for much longer. It still shows today. Women are genetically predispositioned to be attracted to healthy men, for the sake of reproduction. Have you ever met a competition model? Their functional strength is much less than that of a competition lifter, yet the simple act of 'looking' like the strongest male is enough to be considered attractive.

I would argue it would be a pendulum between white and asian. Asian IQ distribution is tall and thin compared to whites. They would be more likely to advance at a steady pace which would likely be a small bit faster than whites. Whites would be more likely to advance slightly slower but they also have a higher "crit" rate than the asians. Asians and whites would likely trade 1st and 2nd until an AI that can develop its own research is developed.

You've defeated your own argument by admitting that women go for aesthetics and superficial traits above actual strength, retard.

Also the word is predisposed not predispositioned.

Explain the shit hole that is all of East Asia except for Japan (which is highly westernized) then.

Women go for aesthetics now, not historically. That was my entire point. A thousand years worth of firearms doesn't change our genetic predisposition.
Also
Pre.dis.po.si.tion
Noun
A liability or tendency to suffer from a particular condition, hold a particular attitude, or act in a particular way.

So, yeah. Women having a tendency to act in a particular way, is in fact a predisposition.

Yeah, I get that. I just said in modern warfare physical strength isn't that important. It certainly was for thousands of years.

Similar to male female distribution? Neat, I didn't know that.

Explain the shithole that is all of East Europe then. Every race has their good and bad examples.

>Pre.dis.po.si.tion
>Noun
Yeah, that's the noun. The adjective is predisposed.

That you even have to ask makes you retarded, niggers can barely survive without someone else helping them and giving them stuff. Niggers are an insult to the entire world.
this
idiot
You could delete every single nigger from this planet and ONLY see global improvement in quality of life and societies in general.
I'm not saying to delete all niggers but that's exactly what would happen.
Niggers serve absolutely no purpose, except they're kept around weighing everyone else down.
Wrong again sweden, your abilities are mostly genetic.
Man has subspecies like every other animal. Niggers are a completely incompetent subspecies that never accomplished or did a god damn thing and seem to have been stuck on stupid the last several thousands of years and still is. Without frameworks or things created for them, africa would look like it did a couple of thousand years ago. It's an insult to have to live next to them in some western nations.

east europe isn't that bad
I mean what's a bad example for blacks... living good in huts is the good one, killing eachother over dumb tribal religious shit is the bad example?

>climate migration
the only physical endourance they got is running when they are aren't complete fat fucks

White. Stupid question.

Not saying anyone is smarter than anyone else but IQ is an arbitrary measurement. Intelligence is a spectrum, and culture/language instills how we process information.

Vid related is what niggers "create".
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
They just weigh down western societies and you constantly have to compensate for their bullshit the more of the population they are. This is why it's better they just nog around in africa with other nogs in a primitive situation. It's frustrating to build something up just for the niggers to tear it down to make it more like what they are comfortable with and/or can manage.
Niggers are some of the worst of this but are by far the only ones. It's just much much better that people live in 1 ethnicity based nations. (where 1 ethnicity is massive majority in that nation) that's how people best fit together. And it's so fucking ridiculous to sit and argue about it just because they don't want to live in their own countries. They need to develope so that they improve these countries as that ethnicity they have to choose to not want to do it like that anymore. All they do is reproduce that shit wherever they go when they become a large of enough group there. So by running off to another country they just fuck up that country aswell inevitably.
The whole thing about immigration being a thing whatsoever, was a bad idea in the first place. A very bad idea.

>one built egypt
>the other retarded cave apes
gee I wonder

>Not saying anyone is smarter than anyone else
Ofcourse they are you fucking idiot, or some have a higher baseline to be smarter than another subspecies, equality doesn't exist in nature, why the fuck do you think it exists among humans? Every animal on this planet has different subspecies, very distinct in traits character behaviour etc. intelligence appearance. But possible for them to mate with another subspecies and produce some mongrel offspring, but each is VERY distinct.
Man has same genetic distance as animals with over 15 subspecies identified in many cases, fully established and categorized by science and biology.
Mankind has zero because people are fucking douchebags who due to political correctness won't admit what is perfectly obviously staring them in the face. We have many different subspecies and they are not the same nor have the same potency when fully developed. But they are in groups where they are that fit well together and function well. And to tear that up or to force subspecies mixing is like fucking up an animal subspecies in nature.
The smartest and best subspecies make good societies where they instill a equality of OPPORTUNITY, because it helps with improving cooperation. But "muh trueh quality" as a thing doesn't fucking exist anywhere on this planet in nature whatsoever nor among mankind and its subspecies.

You are sincerely a very stupid person. Please kys. Intelligence is almost entirely biology.

You didn't build egypt you stupid nigger. It's so fucking hilarious you still claim that. This is how god damned stupid the negroid subspecies are.

just curious, do you want to exterminate other races or just keep them in their homelands?

I want them to stay in their homelands with their own people, i don't give a fuck about niggers as long as they're not running around raping murdering and being criminal in my neighbourghood, and as long as i don't have to put up with or listen to their bullshit. They could be the happiest little niggers in africa possible i'm totally fine with that.

It's literally the most objective and scientific measurement of anything in the field of psychology as well.

obviously white. jews are more superior than whites

This fucking IDIOCY where if you recognize people are different and belong to different groups that are better off living exclusively with eachother for the best for everyones concerned (similar children play the best together). that you somehow want to exterminate everyone else. It's such a ridiculous fucking notion. No it means i prefer to be with my own subspecies because they have similar mindset behaviour etc. as me so we function well together.
Niggers rape murder and are criminal as fuck but atleast when they're all doing that they all have that mindset so they know what the rules are so to speak for their societies. I don't fit in with niggers and they don't fit in with me. That's just how it is. And unlike the idiots who can't see what's right infront of their face i'm not going to be pretend like it is another way.

In theory,
give me 500+ years,
I could breed a White guy that will take out any Black guy in Battle!
Muslims started it! :(

No jews are parasites and liars who don't even have their own nations, they haven't build a thing themselves. And the nation they have now "israel" is solely because white people built it for them and keep financing them. They had a nation several thousand years ago that they lost and now we given them it back.
So yes ideally i would like every jew to fuck off and go to israel.

I agree, it's just that "white supremacy" is the worst thing in the media right now, but I don't know any "white supremacists" who want to kill anybody.
I really was just curious.

WE

>higher cunning = superior
when's the last time jews have built a society without extremely generous help?
they only know how to destroy

Neither. Well whites are superior if in Europe or nothing America, blacks are superior in africa. Of course asians are the master race.

Exactly we don't want to kill fucking anybody, we just want to be majority in our own countries so we don't have to deal with incompatible behaviour values etc. from other subspecies. The absolute worst thing a "white supremacist" socalled, want to suggest is to deport them back so they can be with their own people where they are for the most part like 98% majority. But everyone treats these assholes like some endangered species and call them minorities, simply because they bailed on their own people and want to go mooch off of white peoples nations whilst simultaneously claiming that white people are bad for saying "hey you're coming way too many" so that they can mooch some more. To the point where they ofcourse start to say to us what we can and can't do in our own nations. It's high time that these people fuck off back to their own country. Clearly some of them ought to be deported back to their own countries, or the country will be balkanized into different ethnic areas.

>blacks are superior in africa
i forgot colonialism wasn't a thing

Blacks are superior rapists.

I'm not reading this spiel ya spastic. Learn to filter your thoughts in a more efficient way.

I am sorry, but I am not going to read what you wrote on this image board, Sup Forums.org/pol/, because it appears to be nonsense, and you appear to be extremely neurotic when it comes to this specific topic of intelligence in relation to intelligence. Please, I advise you to learn how to structure thoughts in a way that is more efficient, as the paragraph you wrote about subspecies or something could've been simplified into approximately ten words.

Blacks are superior murderers.

Neither. People can be superior to one another in certain things regardless of race

Blacks are superior at leeching welfare.

Despite this, they are also more greedy, want more money, and steals far more in addition to the welfare.

Obviously whites, why are there so many shill threads today?

>Certain sports
Whites are stronger
Western Africans are faster
Eastearn Africans have better endurance
Whites are faster than Eastern-Africans and have better endurance than Western Africans.

Also Africans can't swim.

>No race is inherently superior to any other.
Completely false

And what black nation in Africa is still a colony? The last one is saint Helena. And a nog could just as easily argue that western Europe and detroit and Chicago where whites are either a minority already or becoming a minority shows nog superiority.

>i'm not going to read
>i'm not going to read
Yeah stick your fingers in your ears as usual when someone destroys your narrative.

>Black - superior athletes and workers,
Completely false. Whites are much stronger, more agile, better swimmers etc.
>Workers
You mean being slaves? Shit as "free" workers.

>Native Americans - superior spirituality
Debatable

>Asians - superior logic
Debatable

>Whites - superior creativity
True

>Jews - superior iq
European Jews. More European 130+ IQ in the US alone than Jews in the world.

>every race is good at something
Except the total package that Europeans have, is far superior than any other group of people.

White people in general have a much greater genetic potential than other groups of people.

>Blacks are athletically
Nope

>sexually superior
Stop cuckposting/projecting

I just realised that whites will not extinct, ever, nature will always filter those fit for survival in colder environments with not much sun. Even if all whites will be killed in sweden, after 5000years nature will filter all blackness and nigerness from them and they will become true afryans.

Sleep well Sup Forums

there are no races within the human species.

blacks are not human.

Nope, Vitamin D supplements

Also it will take like 50k+ years to fix it, without civilization.

Hohoho, silly user!
Sticking fingers in my ears won't do anything, as you're not speaking to me, you're writing a message to me online! My ears have nothing to do with my ability to read!

>whites no longer live in africa but still get the resources all the same
>black majority cities in the US solely due to whites dominating blacks for centuries and white empathy
remind me again how you can argue for blacks being superior to whites in anyway?

If blacks will take over - civilization will cease to exist, and no Vitamin D gibs.

>I choose to ignore the existence of metaphors

Stick your fingers in your eyes then.

They will sell their own like they are used to, and buy supplements from East-Asians.

Ever go shooting with a black? Ever played pool with a black? Throwing a baseball etc. Whites have superior aim, which is the most important wartime skill since we started picking up rocks.

Still does not work like that. Those who do not require to live of suplements will have better chance of survival, thus will have better chances to pass their DNA.

I say, in 10k years, we will have white, narrow nosed, blue eyed, afryan race.

Also, why is your prince looks like jew?

I wonder where the jews get their iq from, it sure isn't the sand nigger side of their genes

Jews - superior creativity

Is.. Is this ethnical appropriation?

>Those who do not require to live of suplements will have better chance of survival
10k years isn't enough at all, even with the supplement-factor there.

>Also, why is your prince looks like jew?
His mother is darker and her mother again is even darker. Might be some Southern-European/French admixture or something. Maybe even Jewish, but not likely considering we have like 500 Jews in Norway today.

a muted version

theyve been expelled or killed 360 times in history. only the smartest and powerful ones survived those expulsions

That still doesn't change the fact that there's "niggers" out there being more productive members of society and making it better than you do.
In the end of the day you have personal responsebility over your own life and your own accomplishment no matter what race you are.
This is a matter of individuals and not groups.

>Wrong again sweden
Some pretty fucking big words from someone that doesn't even have the spine to show his own flag, get the fuck out dipshit.

Yeah, then use that potential and don't fall into the trap of just taking credit for other people's work.

But blacks still use welfare at a higher level. Of course you can point out certain individuals, but we're talking about clear trends here.

>Yeah, then use that potential and don't fall into the trap of just taking credit for other people's work.
Why do you think I disagree?

Why do you think ethno nationalists disagree? Nobody is saying anything else. Do you think white nationalists look up to Chavs and Gopniks and think that they are the epitome of mankind?

Do you think Africans that are productive members of society should be allowed to live in Europe/North-America?

Meds

pic related.