This is an active, and common thread on Sup Forums

>this is an active, and common thread on Sup Forums

Its true tho.

Flow of spics coming into the country and niggers committing disproportionate amount of crimes is our fault?

No, blaming them for your failures is your mistake tho. Like half the posts on pol. That and blaming everything on the Jews.

People only blame kikes for the downfall of the political and cultural aspect of this country. We don't blame them for our personal issues. That's what niggers do

>imagine being this retarded. Wow.

Great retort. Now neck yourself kike

Ah. Yes. Call me a kike. That should do it!

Non-issue.
If you want to call them fags then go for it but autistic whinging from some other board that wishes they had our power isn't going to keep me up at night t b h.

>another just world fallacy thread

isnt that pic a meme??

>Sup Forums
Who fucking cares?

Aw look, the butthurt little kike is upset.

They're right. Sup Forums is a board filled with nobodies, talking about "superiority" on an anime imageboard. Pathetic low breed waste of human refuse to a man. Stay in your containment board, you're despised and not taken seriously outside of here.

fuck nazis

stop worshiping a guy who killed himself

By this logic, don't blame someone for raping your daughter, or stealing your car.

What am I? Kike or a soros shill?

Read what I said, retarded ancap
How is getting raped someone's failure?
I know you faggots are retards. But Jesus.

The holocaust never happened.
Jews are shit and they all must die.

No, you're just an asshole like the rest of us that has nothing better to do then shitpost in this thread and troll for replies at 4am.

The is no (you), there is only (we).

You are part of the collective.

How is wages being lowered because of mass immigration our fault? Blacks commit most homicides in the US, but hey, our fault.

Most of Sup Forums are weebs with no interest in politics and people Sup Forums seeping into other boards just annoys them

u r going 2 jail pal

Report it

Reminder that Sup Forums is the biggest board on 4chinz and that lefty faggots like the Sup Forums OP are mad about that.

you've never watched a comedy skit have you
Jews openly admit to being jews, hating and loving it, like any other peoples of any other race
He's motherfucking insulated in to commenting negatively or positively on his own.
Now if your dumbass said that shit whyteboi you'd go to jail pal

It is actually true it's the kikes' fault that the traditional family has been destroyed, or that the food and water is polluted by harmful chemicals.

Uhhuh no

I don't think I have a shitty life, average Huwhite male here, going to university, go to the gym, have a decent social life in a group of 6 long time friends, work in the summer which is enough for me to survive the school year I don't spend much. I don't blame the Jews for everything, I don't blame blacks for everything but:

I find its fucking ridiculous wen I see the ((fellow white people)) calling for open borders in my home country

Yeah there's alot of Jews who run media companies, I don't think they push for the extinction of the white race but they do push a fuck ton of degenerate lifestyles

Israel does influence US politics and I find that sickening

And I think usury is bad

Is anything i listed bad in nature?

Based! And reported to JIDF (sry Moishe, I must get my app-bux).

OBSESSED

lol nice comeback. u got owned hard.

Oh. Yes. OWNED. SAVAGE 360 NOSCOPE XDDD

>haha I literally cannot fathom caring about anything more than myself like the good little hedonistic narcissistic consumer I am!
>I do not understand caring about things, so they must just be angry their lives aren't good!
>this logical fallacy makes perfect sense to my addled brain, now turn on the netflix!
Not like I expected more from people who waste their time commenting about tv and movies in 2017.

I do quite enjoy how they just ignore Donald Trump in this analysis though.
>Trump lives about the best life anyone could live
>still gets political
>gets encouraged to run for office
>does
>wins
>is literal President of the US
>called a "far right" Nazi
>but somehow believes all far right people have bad lives.
Donald Trump literally defies these leftists in every way. He constantly disproves their projected fallacies. I think thats the real reason they hate him, not because he's a nazi. He's not actually a nazi.

Sup Forums is half to two thirds Sup Forums from what ive seen.

>SAVAGE 360 NOSCOPE
2004/10

>implying owned isn't 2000/10

What failures of mine do I claim they're responsible for? please I do hope you inform me

>I don't think they push for the extinction of the white race
Lurk moar

>t. projecting loser thinking that other people have 'failures' like he does

why r u so upset?? u got rekt deal with it