I took too many red pills. I'm a broken human. I want to go back. Should I uninstall my water filter?

I took too many red pills. I'm a broken human. I want to go back. Should I uninstall my water filter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=qB09r3_MDAk
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop browsing Sup Forums. Life will be better.

No, kill yourself instead.

mayb

formulate a plan
execute it violently

what if i get hurt

TAKE THE CRIMSON PILL
DO IT YOU PUSSY

im going down the bad ending where transhumanism wins
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

Stop being a pussi.

Me too OP. I actually believe
>nasa isnt real
>nuclear bombs arent real
>space isnt real
>earth is flat
>jews rule us but they take orders from extradimensional entities (demons)
>we live in a simulation
>50% of humans arent real humans but soulless npcs placed to control us and make sure we dont deviate from the chosen path
>hitler was right
>we should actually worship hitler as a god (ancestor worship) in a religion where we enact his will from beyond the grave, using mein kampf and his speeches as our Bible and the literal word of god. the kikes can't corrupt/assassinate a leader who is already dead.
>alex jones is bill hicks with plastic surgery

Holy shit Henri, get it together lad

Never give up.

No don’t uninstall the water filter.

dumping alexwave

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=UGGuiqjhJ0w
youtube.com/watch?v=qB09r3_MDAk
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY

You’re here for as long Sup Forums exists. Congratulations.

>he thinks he can leave

I was with up up to worshiping hitler but that billhicks shit is just too far fetched senpai.

ur here 4ev

10/10 for inspirational

Where's the one where you go outside and don't return

Yes, uninstall your kidneys

Now you must seek the secret to everlasting life. Force your will to persist beyond death without a body.

>enlarge picture..
>no

Don't even want to try read trough this

What the fuck does this garbled mess of a picture even REMOTELY mean you austist?

Cultists

You should think like this: If you were brought up with this information as a child, and others were brought up with it as well...wouldnt it be normal then? Why must mere (and very correct information) have to be a problem?

You incorporate it into your life, cut out from your life whatever doesnt work with it, cut the people who do not want to bend to it, maybe try to red pill your family a little bit if you can, maybe your friends too...not directly obviously though...

In the end however it should not matter what your operating system is. One can "feel good" no matter what you may have in your brain if you desire it so. Though you may run up against some very weird ways to rationalize your existence. Like pic related. Sometimes in history...just sometimes the entirety of civilization, and the people around you are the wrong ones. In previous times we called it the weimar republic, sodom and gomorrah etc. These things just happen and if you can accept that you may be actually special (though you are less special than me, because you live in america with its 50% distrust in MSM, whereas in europe there is nearly 100% trust in media)

this is what happens when google allows people to search "conspiracy theories" without an iq test captcha

Imma be honest with you,when I stopped browsing so often that feeling of rage and despair almost went away

Here is what you do.
Buy 10 pounds of m&ms.
You only want to blue ones.
Take a motor oil filter and an air compressor and shove them up your ass
after being filled with so much chocolately good ness, you will be unable to do anything but appreciate the gooey warmth flowing out your anus.

>m&m's
>melts in your ass, not in your mouth.

You didn't take too many if you are intelligible here and not called crazy in real life.

I would know...I took too many. Now I'm beyond all but the one that pilled me.

THE one. Him. The Light Bringer.

>Don't tell me you're worshiping a devil or demon, user

(((IQ test))) is a faulty concept. It's like a test for manliness by, and only, driving skills. Sounds stupid, huh?

Don't tell me you worship the Great Devil Amerikastan, user?