Remind me...

Remind me...remind me why we're part of the Commonwealth and part of The Cuckening that HARRY AND THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY is going through

Why are you upset over a skin color?
They are happy. Let them be, pathetic loser.

Fuck off jew. The commonwealth is the only thing holding this declining nation together

You fuck off. The Brits have already become degenerate. Watch any video filming London and you'll see the number of Indians and Muslims outnumbering whites, just like here with Asians. Same with Canada and Asians.

FUCK OFF OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU NIGNOG

Ausbro you must now rise up or I tell you truly you will soon have first islamic governor general.
Then it is too late for you.
Get off your farms and take to the streets while you still own them.
Royal bastard marrying horror mulato is just the start. Once they get your pants off they will start fucking you properly

>unknown

Im upset because shes like 3/4's white but they keep screeching shes black, which only proves they utterly detest euroid identity. And by upset i mean my brow furrows slightly, stiff upper lip and all that my yankee comrade.

was thinking this is a solomon islands thread

lol
Timor-Leste.
Also instead of captcha I get giant white space with huge Hmm. on it
>what the fucking

If we leave now, we'll get some coon, faggot or woman as PM because that's being 'tolerant' and 'progressive'.

I'm as disgusted as you are, but staying apart of the commonwealth with some nigger in the palace is better than letting us rule ourselves with the mindset that most people have here today.

cause you are a colony

hes a royal bastard,charles aint the dad,we killed his coal burning slut mother and hes just rebelling

she and him will never sit on the throne,if they ever put a coon on th throne the crown will be ousted,the only people keeping them there is the right,not the left.

You first, Zhao.

>If we leave now, we'll get some coon, faggot or woman as PM because that's being 'tolerant' and 'progressive'.
Pretty much. Best of a bad lot at this stage.

Leaving the commonwealth and discarding the monarchy (despite my grievances with them) will only accelerate the death of this dying nation.

The monarchy is starting to be the last vestige of Anglo-Celtic influence in modern Australia, as mainstream politics wipes our achievements out and discredits everything we’ve done, axing the monarchy will be integral to their goals.

>axing the monarchy will be integral to their goals.
What would the new constitution look like?

Absolute hell.

All our politicians are shit, now imagine any one of them having executive power.

The Governor-General, our effective head of state is chosen by the Queen who is the actual head of state, and is normally distant from our affairs, this means most of the time, our head of state is non partisan.

Under a presidential system, they’ll just choose whoever they benefit the most from being president.

In practice it's a rubber stamp. There are some terrible "republic" options. But the GG should become the president and be separate form any happenings of the PM in parliament or the judiciary

>become the president and be separate form any happenings of the PM in parliament or the judiciary
But if they're elected, they will be subject to partisan issues and populism.

I'm glad someone actually recognises this. Just like at how fucked up Germany is for having a partisan President.

you call that an aussie flag?
THIS is an aussie flag!

We didn't conquer australia for you to tell us to fuck off and keep it all for yourselves. When britain becomes non-white we're moving to britain junior aka australia and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. We made that country.

Well that is democracy

better start your mandarin lessons

You are the last hope for a new, better commonwealth. The UK has basically given up.

And that's terrible.