Help! They want to rob us again like in 1939!

The EU wants to give Poland 30% less money after 2020.

money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/30-proc-mniej-pieniedzy-dla-polski-z-ue-po,26,0,2391834.html

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/justice/13743
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
youtube.com/watch?v=euR0afOs_oM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westrobothnian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not sure why people hate Poland so much, the more money the suck out of the EU the less stable the EU becomes.

It is your fault, murrimutt. Our relations with the EU are at all time low because of your meddling. If they stop paying us, you are going to fund Poland or we will do the same what Hungary did, and make friends with Germany, Russia and China, and show you big fuck you.

Meh, Poland was getting more than their fair share anyway.

Plus less money means less refugees (which outset any potential Euro gains from the EU, anyway)

the problem is, unfortunately we are not sucking the money out of the EU, these are loans, not gibs.

Not only will the EU get everything back, it will back back with interest.

Same happened with greece.
Not only didnt germany lose a single penny on it, they EARNED 3 billion euro by bailing them out, not to mention the germans bought like half of the greek landmass along the way.

Its a lose-lose situation.
Look at the brits, they brexited...how long ago? And they are still in this satanic fucking organisation.

unfurtunately, you're wrong.

I don't care, we will just adjust and put less money into EU budget as well as oppose their bullshit
does not matter in the long run anyway, EU is collapsing faster each and every day and we are almost ready for trade with far east, namely China and Taiwan

> rob you
> give you less of someone else's money

Deserved it desu senpai, they angry to the EU but too coward to face it directly, so they direct it by attacking muslim cultural center, like bunch of barbarian.

>Swiss
>talking about someone else's money
image relevant

hello Ivan,

i see you are wearing polish colors

do you wish to become our subject again
like in 1610?

say please
say it

I seriously hope that madman Jarek will destroy PKiN just to spite fake Warszawiaks

Its probably because they now know there is going to be less money being paid in for some reason.

In 2020 you will have to liberate Germany from turk and other scum to get any money.

>Poles join the EU
>take lots of money from the EU
>Poles in the UK lead to Brexit
>UK leaves the EU
>stops paying budget
>EU can't afford to keep giving gibs to Poland
>Poles riot

Britain is leaving the EU so the funds will be lower.

>EU gives Poland money
>Poland shits on the EU constantly
>EU says fuck it no more money you nationalist fucks
>Poland: oh no give us money don't rob us

fuck Poland, I hope you get kicked out of the EU

EU be like
"take our fucking terrorists and blow up already damnit!"

You can leave the EU, why don't you Poland? More will follow and Europe will be free again.

your desperate attempt in showing Poland as some poorhole to divert attention from your royal family executing multiculturalism plan created by your jewish masters by having your prince marry a monkey have been duly noted
carry on citizen

is this babys first day on the internet?

There isnt a single penny in the EU that was given away to another EU country for free.
Not a single fucking penny.

If you think otherwise, you really need to get your shit straight, or get to school. I remember learning about it 18 years ago in primary school.

>You can leave the EU, why don't you Poland?

because their economy can't support itself without EU money, and if they leave Poland will collapse

LOL! You don't like it, POEXIT!

also, half of Poland is working in Germany

>You can leave the EU, why don't you Poland?

hey, hows brexit going?
will the germans finally manage to let them go in this century? or will you keep stalling for years and years and years without end?

>giving you less hand-outs is theft
Poles truly are the niggers of Europe

>because their economy can't support itself without EU money

EU loans are barely 2% of the polish gdp.

you can take these 2%, and shove them deep, deep inside your ass.

Considering current state of EU, Poland could probably just take money by force like Golden Horde did

Hmm well Polacks wouldn't it be a good time for you to leave the EU now? Show the rest of us a good example. I'm sure your economy will be fine without it, I mean it's not like you are the niggers of Europe or anything.

I have a question, why didn't V4 ever happen? Wouldn't it help strengthen eastern-Europe against the liberalized west, and at the very least, act as a counterbalance to all this madness?

I love poland

Are you retarded or something?

>your desperate attempt in showing Poland as some poorhole

It was. At least in the previous decade. Why the hell do you think 2 million Poles came here at all?

Ugh this why you get invaded. Fucking dicks man

poland is the mexico of europe

>Are you retarded or something?

are you?
do you even know what you posted, dumbo?

euobserver.com/justice/13743

>The people have been detained, after a nation-wide operation, for alleged involvement in extortion, corruption and fixing public tenders - among those arrested are high-ranking officials from the Polish State Railways (PKP).

They have been accused of stealing money earmarked for the modernization of the strategic Rzepin-Warsaw railway line, financed with the EU’s Phare programme – a programme that provides pre-accession aid to future member states.

lol

hehe, your own fault for betraying mother russia. now suck it up.

Our media (government) is blaming UK for not being concrete on leaving terms and payup.

Beat me to it

also, this retarded pic you posted is pretty hilarious.
3 billion? lmao, thats pocket change. Thats barely, what? 0,2% of the GDP? hahahahahahaha

i know you brit cunts are super, super butthurt, but at least get your shit straight.

Poles are scum who invade/instigate wars then act like a victim when they inevitably fail.

>Not only didnt germany lose a single penny on it, they EARNED 3 billion euro
Does the phrase "defaulting on a loan" not translate into polish? Or are you visiting from another timeline?

and your government will keep making up bullshit excuses for the next 1,000 years to keep the brits in.
its impossible to exit the 4th reich.

Our meddling? Take rapefugees then. Problem solved. Oh wait

The fuckers even want reparations for wars that happened hundreds of years ago.

"In January 2013 Marek Poznański, a Palikot Movement member of the Polish parliament, announced his plan to send thousands of postcards to European politicians and journalists, in which he wanted to convince the recipients that Poland should get financial compensation from Sweden for the destruction of the country in the deluge. Poznański claims that in the 1660 Treaty of Oliwa, Sweden pledged to return all stolen goods, which never happened. The MP had previously intervened at the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Culture; he also visited the Embassy of Sweden in Warsaw.[27] A businessman from Warsaw, Sławian Krzywiński, joined Poznański, creating the Foundation of Reconstruction of Destruction Caused by the Swedish Invasion (Fundacja Odbudowy Zniszczeń Dokonanych w Czasie Potopu Szwedzkiego). According to Krzywiński, looted goods are still kept in Swedish museums and private collections. Among others, Poland lost the Braniewo Library, works of Nicolaus Copernicus, including the 1543 Nuremberg edition of De revolutionibus orbium coelestium, and the oldest printed text of Bogurodzica. Krzywiński states that as an act of goodwill, the Swedish side should cover the cost of reconstruction of the Rawa Mazowiecka castle, which was destroyed by them in the 1650s.[28] "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

Deluge 2.0, when?

do you have the memory span of a goldfish.
i suppose you dont remember the giant shitstorm surrounding the greeks, and the german agonising cries in pain that the greeks will ruin the planet?

abra kadabra hokus pokus, the germans bought half of greece and earned 3 billion euro on it.
They managed to out-jew the jews themselves.

>It is your fault, murrimutt. Our relations with the EU are at all time low because of your meddling. If they stop paying us, you are going to fund Poland or we will do the same what Hungary did, and make friends with Germany, Russia and China, and show you big fuck you.
I'm against foreign aid on principle... but I wouldn't object to gibs for Poland, even though I don't really appreciate your attitude.
But... I will never forget about Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=euR0afOs_oM

We have a fuckin winner!!!

>Palikot Movement member of the Polish parliament

hahahahahaha, i remember this fag!! he had 1% in the elections. He wanted to remove christian crosses, make weed legal, and push LGBT and gay right.

What a meme of a man he was :D
Hes forgotten here already, its amazing some random ass swede in Sup Forums knows this.

Fuck off kike stop forcing these animals upon us.

Absolutely no problem. They dont rob you, they just cut the free gibs. Wanna know a workaround? Come here as a "syrian refugee", register two or three times, take the free gibs, finally go back to polska to build a wall and protect the rest of europes culture

It's like you people can even focus on the topics you bring up.

This thread is cause to revive the Dumb Pollack meme of my grandfather's era.

Why did the Pollack fall out of the tree?

Are you retarded? He blamed it on our meddling and i pointed out we had nothing to do with it, if he wants to fix relations with germany so badly then accept the rapefugees theyre trying to force upon them. Let me guess, you are going to ignore thousands of years of sandniggers trying to invade europe and blame big bad america for the europe cuck crisis.

>Our media (government) is blaming UK for not being concrete on leaving terms and payup.
what government? HA! Merkel BTFO

>EU loans are barely 2% of the polish gdp.
Then there is no point to this thread then, is there?

Chechs and Slovaks are traitorous opportunists.

yeah the US did not bomb the shit out of most countries in these immigrants come from.
not at all.

>Then there is no point to this thread then, is there?

Indeed.

Sage goes into all orifices.

Yeah damn we bombed the shit out of subsaharan africa, morocco, turkey etc etc. You got me there

why would they be giving you money in the first place? what are they trying to get in return?

Oh wait. Do you actually think all these sandniggers are actually syrian refugees? Do you actually believe any of them are refugees? Damn the kike brainwashing got ahold of you deep.

You clearly have no idea how anything works at all.

>rob us
>we get less money
as if the European Union owes you anything.
go work!

Like Bangladesh? The Congo?

Pollack spotted.

This is why you need gibs, to protect you from your own countrymen.

How so

That's what ya get for going pure and not taking on the mud plague. Nothing good ever happens to those who resist.

Interesting, I had no idea who he was, only that he wanted gibs and reparations for what the Swedish Empire did to Poland like 400 years ago.

No, hes probably a german or frog faggot, memeflagging so they dont called out for being hypocrites and the ones who got us involved in libya to begin with.

He was replying to the piratefag's post.

Oh, I wonder what country do EU regulations serve. Like production quotas and "cease and desist" subsidies. Tip: they dont work a charity org like many say they do.

I was replying to myself, should have (2/2) it

>oh no now poland will have less gibz
wouldn't that actually be a good thing for Poland to start furthering along its GDP with local businesses instead of giving it all to the krauts?

Get out of the E Jew now then. That’s basically what Brexit was. It came down to a logical choice.
>keep getting fucked by the EU
>leave and take your chances
At least if the Brits sink they sink by their own decision, better that than being drowned by extractionists and blackmailers who were gonna kill you anyway.

history.
the czechs are regionally known to be german cock gobblers, ie they do everything the germans say, even if it hurts their own interests.

note, czechs are cool, i know many personally. its just in the past, their gov used to like to gobble on cock.

Shut up Adam

In Boston we had a similar problem with the Irish in Southie. They were all living on gibs and chimped out when we tried to assimilate them with their natural allies, the gibs folk in Roxbury.

So we waited 30 years and gentrified the fuck out of them. Problem solved. No more white gibs people.

Colonize Poland.

fuck the germans, french and most of europe.
where i live there are almost no immigrants (in the middle of fucking nowhere, northern scandinavia, inlands)
sand niggers dont like the cold, dark winters we have here, so they come and they gtfo as soon as possible and move south.

polan pay denbts or 500k mooslims a year
ur choyse

yeah cept if they do that they are only weakening themselves
EU isn't stable, to fuck with Visegrad is stupid

Why do you think the EU want an army as well, (((they))) are gearing up for invasion son, you are going to accept your cultural enrichment whether you like it or not.

Well hopefully soon the west can realize we are at our weakest point in thousands of years and by the time we get out of this rut there will be no sandniggers or (((them))) to gtfo

Fascinating and relevant!

Irrelevant. It was known for few years already you fucking retards.

R.I.P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westrobothnian

Kurwa!

kek disregard that, wrong thread and wrong user.'

I-I don't fucking care.

No more big gibs for u Polacks :-DDDD

no shit sherlock

>less gibmedats
>they want to rob us
Nigger logic.

>"""""""""""working"""""""""""""
stealing

This.
They only joined the EU to rob it, and now that EU is fighting back, THEY are the robbers.

Is it possible that Poland exits EU? I mean, if you cut the free money and keep pressuring them with "refugee welcoming", they might decide they are better off alone.

they will eventually one day, they take loans to build up their economy and they will leave then. they see this loans are reparations money in ww2

You Poltards can fuck right off. Poland is loser central. A giant ghetto of stupid subhuman slavs. Always was always will be.
I'm ashamed to even be in any club containing these eternal dumb fucks. Go away Poland. Nobody wants you.

all this eu reminds me of soviet union.

germany beeng greedy conquerer like russia wants to bribe all the subhumans around it to have a bigger market.

>You Poltards can fuck right off. Poland is loser central. A giant ghetto of stupid subhuman slavs. Always was always will be.
>I'm ashamed to even be in any club containing these eternal dumb fucks. Go away Poland. Nobody wants you.

oh boy i laughed at that irl :D

germany owes us peripheral countries monies! We keep the euro from depreciating helping your exports!! Pay up !!