Not Rukia, that's for sure.

But Luffy and Naruto wanted that too

NUMBER ONE

Ambulances.

To be the center of attraction

M-MUH NAKAMA

to mamoru his nakama

To live a quiet life.

You mean he wanted to make sure that their eyes were on him like a face that you see on every magazine

GOAT theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

to bleach the darkness of the soul

I WANNA PROTECT MAI FWEEEEEEEENDDDDSSSSSSSSS!
THIS ISNT HOW I WANTED TO WIIIIIIIIIIIIN ;_;

>What did Ichigo want?
Battle. Ichigo was closet battle maniac. It was implied and pushed right into the face so many times, but he surprisingly never developed in that direction, instead lad become family guy.

It actually eats me, that bleach is good yet so shitty at the same time.

He just wanted to breed.

It was always shitty. Kubo doesnt know how to develop anything; from the lore to the universe to the plot. Character interactions and Bankais are the only things anyone stuck around for

Everyone wants to protect loved ones

Still not an excuse for being shit

Yu yu hakusho's protag literally had no goal but it was still pretty good

To be in a better fucking manga

10 out of 10

Yeah he was shit but I still like him better than those two retarded idiots. Rather have him be boring than insufferable.

Now don't get me wrong, I endear it too, but Yu yu hakushow isn't the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "good show" though.

Ichigo is extremely boring and bland. At least Naruto and Luffy had personalities, goals, motivations. They were freaking characters and I never even liked them either.

I think it might have something to do with Ichigo being the only one of them that has a normal family and school life. Maybe his goal was to get rid of all the weird shit going on so he could have a peaceful and average life. Luffy and Naruto didn't start with such normal circumstances as Ichigo did.

At least that was the impression I got from the little of Bleach I know about.

Ichigo unless the other two lived more or less in a normal world for the most part. And becoming the best Shinigami ever wouldn't have really benefited him. If you want a Bleach character like Naruto or Luffy, try Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Kenpachi or Bazz-B.

Yuusuke literally just wanted to fight. He cared about fighting and getting stronger, something he had fun with, more than he cared about being good. He was a hero because circumstances led him to it, but he was morally ambiguous at best, and both his background and his personality worked well with that.

Ichigo was plain boring, which is the worst a main character can be.

* Ichigo also lived

I actually thought that after the comparison of ichigo and kenpachi, kubo would keep pushing that narrative, but he just forgot about it and thats it.

He wants to protect everyone

To understand what he's fighting for

pretty sure he just wanted to be a normal teenager, not some crossbred freak of genetics. but at least it worked out for him

>beginning
>guilt tripped into killing off hollows
>Soul Society
>rescue kidnapped friend
>Hueco Mundo
>rescue kidnapped friend
>Fullbring
>get powers back even though never really wanted them and has no use for them
>Quincies
>gets roped into a war for some reason even though he really had no reason too

Its funny how his motivations line up with the series' quality as a whole

The point of Ichigo was to be a representation of your typical teenage ideals.

He didn't know what he wanted outside of protecting those close to him, which is kind of just a normal attitude in general. Which is why his character floundered in the Arrancar arc where he had no clear motivation for fighting outside of perceived necessity. I think even Aizen asked him why he was still fighting now that Orihime was rescued and he couldn't answer.

Kubo had the chance to do something interesting with that but screwed it up instead. Another reason why the TYBW arc was goddamned retarded was that yet again the only real reason Ichigo had to fight Yhwach was muh friends and revenge when only 2 characters died for real and he wasn't ever close to them. Should have played up the whole Ichigo wanted revenge for his mother aspect. Or at the very least end the fucking arc in a reasonable amount of time so you're not left with that travesty of an ending.

He wants to win.

To be in a good series.

A better writer

Lel, hit the nail on the head, kubo had great ideas but a shitty memory

Oh I hate this decade old meme

>"I'm not a superhero, so I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect a mountain-load of people."
There you go.

>What was fullbringer arc

>Yu yu hakusho
>good

Delinquents always make the best MCs, it's refreshing seeing Yuusuke doing what he wants for the hell of it and not for the sake of the planet

Ichigo flat out says it's this.

How is kubo tites's career holding up?

>the soul
>not the heart

Ichigo is the most attractive shonen MC ever and the world of manga is worse off now that Bleach has ended

Don't fool yourself, Ichigo is an exact copy of yusuke so the original is also thrash.
Raking in the shippers money with false hope.

Man, the anime was shit on so many aspects, but the OST is beast

To be with Rukia

Spooky skellingtons BTFO once more.

When are you going to learn that flat girls don't win MC bowls?

I don't know if this has reached bait status, it might be given how frequent it gets posted

To be a special snowflake.

To drink a bleach.

Normal human life. He learned how to "5 ambulances" to protect friends, family or weaker people because "momma died". Suddenly he starts seeing ghosts since young age and later magical girl goes into his room and then he wants to be the numbah aw.

>battle maniac
That was Kenpachi in Bleach.
Yuusuke was like that, it was his life and enjoyed fighting and beating people. Kuwabara was the same.

Ichigo wanted to give a fuck about his life. He was tired of living in a world where he saw little kids being dead because of attrocious things done to them. And then see those same kids getting even more fucked by these creepy things that would literally eat them.
Early bleach was really fucked up. Too bad it got into battle shonen too quickly.

MAMORU DA

He was literally the outline of a shonen MC.

It's really like the Music director just finished watching Disney Hercules before going to work on Bleach

That's natural. You know that this is how its got to be and its his destiny.

Ichigo wanted to breed the shit out of orihime, and I can't blame him.

Ichigo wants to go to Mexico Mundo and fight Pantherfag

This shit is taking me back

Ichigo wants to protect the people he cares about, he doesn't want to be the soul king or whatever, he's not interested in glory.