Jojo

ost 2 hype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhBPjDR5nT8
youtube.com/watch?v=1tBp8WjgugA
youtube.com/watch?v=txMeSC9uxzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
youtu.be/DFQ7iGnYpNE?t=55
amazon.co.jp/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険-ダイヤモンドは砕けない-O-S-T-Vol-2~Good-Morioh/dp/B01M26SBTY/ref=pd_cp_15_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VW8RVRNXWQQHJRANANDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like he has a pencil thin mustache and a stupid smile

what day is it supposed to be out?

Should be out in Japan along with the other ost

Is RHCP's user immortal?

Stands are supposed to keep their users alive no matter what, and his stand should be able to both restart his heart and keep alive electrical signals in his brain

>tfw no more kira after this friday

dead man's questions ova when

Cant wait for the next episode
youtube.com/watch?v=fhBPjDR5nT8

>Implying Sheer Heart Attack has a weakness

Heard you talking shit and stealing Rokakaka like I wouldn't find out.

what's stopping people from just buying it now and uploading it? is there a shipment or some shit or a download delay?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tBp8WjgugA

Don't think you can purchase it online anywhere. You have to literally rip the CD with a program and upload it.

>get to hear Rohan's full theme

I'm more hype about both of Kira's themes.

i'm hyped about all of it honestly.

GIVE ME KIRA'S THEME

>the OST will never be as good as part 2 again

youtube.com/watch?v=txMeSC9uxzQ

The composer ragequit after he saw DavidPro remove vocals from all his tracks for the anime run as well as change some tracks in general.
He literally expressed his butthurt on twitter too I believe.
Generally vowed never to work with them ever again.

>vocals for most of the songs
>sundtrack
What was he thinking?

>Pillar men theme has almost 4 million views on youtube

You do realize they still kept some voiced tracks like AYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY or NAZI SCIENCE IS THE BEST right?

that's because of /fit/fags though.

Yes, but those made sense, you can't have vocals in almost all the music for a series.

Yes you can, just obviously make it less loud for dialogue parts.

>"im in control" will never be released without those awful vocals
How did this even happen?

He's kind of right to.

>hey make an OST for this show, here's your money
>sweet, I'll do that
[show comes out]
>hey, what the hell why did you butcher my tracks and cut out half the work I put into them
>why would I put in all this work if you're not even going to use it
>fuck this i'm out

What's wrong with that? It's not like Iwasaki hurts for work.

Retard alert.

David isn't exactly the best at managing soundtracks. Take DiU and SDC for example, they keep reusing the same tracks every now and then and some tracks either go unused or used only once, hell, in the new OST, there's a track called "First Bomb" that was never used at all.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be songs in a soundtrack, I'm saying most of the music in a soundtrack should be instrumental. And I don't see why Iwasaki would do that for BT when he has never done that before for other series.

But the majority of the songs ARE instrumental. And the majority of the songs in all his other soundtracks are instrumental too. He's always put vocals in his soundtracks, and they've always made it into the TV version of the show.

So why did David take them out?

Maybe because they would use them for scenes where characters talk a lot and didn't feel it would be fitting to have two or three characters talking while someone is singing in the background.

Other than the OPs I don't recall them being all that special. Part 4 has had some lovely orchestral tracks too.

Recall this, nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

>wub wubs
Recall my butthole

hello youtube commenter, why don't you go back to listening to the beatles or bach?

>wubs are bad
>i think i'm still in 2008

it's a petty good blend of orchestra+choir and electronic music, so go fuck yourself.

The OSTs are kind of woefully underutilized, because they're also fucking excellent. All of them, mind you, not just Part 2's.

There's some amazing tracks in Part 3 and 4 that are used a total of like, one time. I love Stardust Crusaders (the song from the OST), but jesus christ using it every 2 minutes.

I'm glad they at least have two versions of Kira's theme for part 4.

Right so we all know that, with the exception of Jolyne, all the potential best girls are in Part 8. So who is your overall favourite best girl?

Karera for me although Hato is this [] close to being my new favourite

Yasuho, Hato and Karera are all perfect Waifus

I need the full version of this battle track.
youtu.be/DFQ7iGnYpNE?t=55

I thought the use of music in Part 2 was great, didn't realize the composer would be butthurt

>we will finally get the full version of Kira's and Kosaku's theme

This has been a long and painful wait

alright, I see this stupid anime everywhere I go. I want to watch this fucking thing just to see what's so great about it

someone link me to a batch file, I'm just plain done with putting it off any longer.

>someone link me to a batch file, I'm just plain done with putting it off any longer.
No because you'll just download it yourself eventually.

>I want to watch this fucking thing just to see what's so great about it
No. Read it.

There is electronic music in that song that contributes to the overall sound but the wubs add literally nothing and sound just like any other wub. It's like a drum except an unpleasant sound.

Everyone hates wubs until they find the right one. You'll see, just like how I did.

much oblidged

you two are idiots.

Would Risotto Nero have been immortal if he knew about magnetic induction?

The brain is just a network of electrical currents, and electrical currents can be created or maintained by magnetic fields.

since stands act automatically to protect the user, metallica could have kept his brain running

oh christ how many more hours until somene rips the OST

I know this has nothing to do with the ost but does Hayato see Stray Cat floating when it's inside Killer Queen

Couldn't Rohan just defeat Kira by tearing all the pages about his stand

he was completely and utterly useless in the final battle desu

i fucking need it

I still can't believe they didn't use Okuyasu's amazing theme more, especially when he came back in the final fight.

>Give a character the ability to destroy space
>he accomplishes exactly one thing in the entirety of the series

It's because he's retarded

what the fuck was even the point

Josuke needed a best bro

Because it made the most loveable character in all of JoJo.

why not just make koichi more interesting instead of including someone completely and utterly incompetent

He has his moments. Also, it's a perfect illustration of what Dio says about stands in part 6. Stands are as good as users utilize them, and are also dependent on the situation.

Gonna need that OST soon.

because if he had jotaro's brains part 4 would be over in Sheer heart attack

Part 4 would be over in Nijimura Brothers

kek true forgot about it

Usually it was ripped by an user who bought the OST himself. So if no one bought it this time, tough luck.

well, It will be until tomorrow.

M-masaka

>jokey smurf.jpg

>round up all the stand users in morioh to watch for explodeman
>none of them are ever heard from or mentioned again

lame

Karera is Yukako done the right way.

I wish she would end up with Gappy but Joshuu is also a good option.

here is the JP Amazon link
amazon.co.jp/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険-ダイヤモンドは砕けない-O-S-T-Vol-2~Good-Morioh/dp/B01M26SBTY/ref=pd_cp_15_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VW8RVRNXWQQHJRANANDE

To be fair they only managed to track Hayato thanks to him.

When you get an Amber Alert do you jump out of your house with a machete looking for a kidnapper?

i will never get over how good that fucking panel looks
legitimately gorgeous

Listening the previews, did the 10th track was used in the anime at all?

Why would you think that he's immortal? Even if RHCP could shock his heart into working, it wouldn't really mean anything if the damage done to him was to literally anything besides his heart.

Also, it's unlikely RHCP could keep the electrical impulses in his head going, because in the event that they weakened or stopped, RHCP likely wouldn't be able to function anymore, since stands are connected to the users consciousness.

I hate jojo :(

Wow, the 2nd version of Kira's theme is great. It gives a more intense vibe.

Because Rohan wouldn't be able to get close to Kira without being turned into a bomb? Crazy Diamond only stood a chance because it's insanely fast and could hit KQ's arms just as they moved.

Show Kira the manuscript from a distance, he falls as book, you write "you don't have a Stand", etc.

We've been shown that Heaven's Door has more reach than Crazy Diamond in the scene where Josuke was running to kick Rohan's ass in his house.

was is the most bizarre series of events in jojo?

Was 10 and 14 used anywhere in the anime?

>Heaven's Door has more reach than Crazy Diamond
And Killer Queen, since they have similar melee range.

The alien from part 4 is still the most bizarre character for me.

10? No.
14? Maybe.

part 6 is definitely the most bizarre

Name Robbie Rotten's stando.

10 was used against Fatty.

Also why is the second last unavailable?

Is it gonna be something that plays during the last episode?

REAL VILLAIN

Lies

Kira did nothing wrong

He just wanted to live a peaceful life, like a plant.

How do I exactly rip off the sound file from this?

With the new volume that shows Hato's stand, will the coloured raws be continued?
Are there really only up to volume 5 or has the mega stopped being updated?

why don't you just wait for the full tracks?

「NUMBER ONE」

Kira did one thing wrong
He stole our hearts and then left us