Does Sup Forums hate her?

Does Sup Forums hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q78-6E7Y8jo
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

Opinions on e-celebs are unimportant.

I hate every woman except Sainte Marie Mère de Dieu.

E-celebs deserve death. Go away Britney

Fuck off

Ethots will soon be given free train rides

E-celebs should get the bullet

She's cool in my book. The amount of loads I would dump on her face, my god.

BABY WANT MILK

BABY WANT SUCC MOMMY MILKERS

i'd breed her

nice bobs
can show vegana??

Can you fuck off with that meme it’s not even funny anymore.

breast size is not correlated with milk production.

>yfw she's bone dry and the pedo next door is drowning in rice milk from his nip wife's perfectly flat spillways

I actually watched two videos about her yesterday for the first time and I could not make it past 10 seconds with either one.
Her voice makes me cringe and she's just a mixed race young woman looking for the best white dick she can find.
She doesn't really talk about much on her social media anyway from what little I saw, just reddit-tier stuff about frogs.
Sage.

This euthanizes the mutt

She's the new Christina Model. Everyone hates her because they ain't her.

Hi Brittany.

I’d slide my cock between her well oiled yams, yeah. But her voice is preeeeetty grating.

I like her

I hate that she hasn't show her tits yet

not funny!! stop!!

Brittany Benti gib bilkies

I don't. She is very talented actually. An excellent troll.

No one escapes the scathing mockery of the ruthless hacker known as Sup Forums.
Oh well, coffee break is over, time to prep the bull

Because she's dangerous. The bite force of a Great Hammerhead Shark is 547 pounds.

post bewbs brittany and then i'll tell you.

She's an ugly cunt.

>octaroon
hahaha fucking octaroon coon half nigger why do these soyboy faggots love her so much, there are plenty of other chicks with nice hooters you fucking beta orbiting cucks

>(her)
Shiggy diggy

>brown hair
>light brown eyes
>bearded
>horseshoe hair
>unibrow
>square face

Wait, that's just a regular anglo.

Real 56%ers:
Can't grow a full beard, not even a thin one
Can't into unibrows unless arab
Have thinner jaws
Shave their heads or have round hairlines
Have black eyes. Lighter brown eyes are proof of sufficient whiteness.

Kek

M-milk

Caught me by surprise

i want to all over brittany venti.

Nope, she's beautiful and beat up that transtesticle who attacked her at some gay ass leftist protest in NYC.
Yea eceleb, right, goes to a protest in nyc, gets attacked, beats the fuck out of the tranni who attacked her, actually throws down and doesn't run. Pic is result.

Stop posting that stupid e-celeb slut
Go post her on r9k were female streamergurls are appreciated, since they can suck their money & time out of them

hi, JIDF

Would colonize the third world with

I really don't know why I laughed that much.

>actually throws down and doesn't run.

brittany is /our mutt/.

I like her tits obviously.
Is there a confirmed tit pic somewhere?

Sainte Marie, Mere de Dieu, priez pour nous pecheurs, maintenant, et a l'heure de notre mort.

Le 56% face.

No I love her and when I become /SIG/approved I will marry her. It doesn´t matter about the mixing because my folk will be gone in a generation anyway.

.Kek I have D&C for what it does to cohesion and motivation to act for oneself / ones allies.
But I fucking love the reactions

Yup, she's our little 1/8 nigger.
Seasonal affective disorder hitting you guys hard up there? t. winter depression

>literal titty monster

Holy shit, that's funny

I laughed when she reeeeeeeeeed in shias hwndu season one cam.

Higher def?

From what ive seen she seems like a good sport even if her motives may not line up with what Sup Forums wants.

who?

What do you mean not funny? It will be funny as long as it generates enormous amount of butthurt from amerimutts.

Do you know about the remix of that, and where I can find it? Might've been on a tl;dr video.

No. I love winter. My body actually enjoys the cold and is climatized to it, and I love the snowfalls, the snow, how the sky looks, how it looks outside in public, the entire ambiance of it from top to bottom.

rare

Yes it´s extremely dark here in Sweden

idk she seems to have wonderful tits despite the murican mongoloid negroid mongrel face

>t

This thot has drunk so much e-celeb cum, her eyes are floating away from each other.

this is such a shit photoshop, why did you make it?

I unironically fucking love her

She is one of the only e-celebs who I genuinely like. I think she is hilarious, beautiful, playful, very sexy in a teasing way, and I like that she makes fun of alt-lite/kekistanis/e-celeb whores. It's also hilarious that she is pro-white, dog-whistles white nationalism, but is a fucking quadroon. Probably sums up Sup Forums pretty well.

You can tell she genuinely grew up on Sup Forums, and she was also adopted so she is slightly emotionally fucked up, and I think it all shows.

She seems like a real person, and she doesn't pretend to be a pretentious preachy cunt like Lauren South/Faith Goldy and the other thotards.

Hail Brittany. I will lay down my sword at her feet as we annoint her as the quadroon goddess of the established white ethnostate and await her command to begin the war to abolish the orcs from the great land of Montana

Only Americans because it reminds them that they are mutts and that literally only mutts are opposing the kikes while the white master race jerks off to kike degeneracy

Can you accurately explain why this person matters?

>adds up to 110%

Is this supposed to be a new cutting edge meme, or are yuropoors just bad at math?

She's an ok gal.
Funny, which is fuckin rare.

Fuck off dumb eceleb plebbit niggers

she makes fun of reddit all the time

Dumb pathetic beta eceleb niggers from reddit always have to post some retarded shit

Kill yourself or go back to plebbit already, cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=q78-6E7Y8jo

You don't have to be from plebbit to be plebbit tier and I don't care about your stupid shit nigger. Kill yourselves

If only she wasn't literal ape with unbelievable annoying voice that's dumb as a box of rocks.

She's a mongrel

she is on our side, why would we say bad things about her?

She's hot as fuck too

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY

>she is on our side

You really think a female mutt is on "your side"? You pathetic incel kekistani cucks are nothing more than a meal ticket to her. You are being played like a fiddle.

M Y S T E R Y
E
A
T

Shes actually in character

It's funny because it's true

Lovely voice is the best thing about her.
Like a young Franny Drescher.

Did your parents make you sleep in the freezer every night?

Don't forget the 52%. He likes her because she's like him.

she went to the Charlottesville protest
she went to the HWNDU protest
she went to pol meetups, pic related (she's on the left)

she's our girl

You do understand that she's pretending to be retarded right? That's the whole joke.

Brittany Venti is a name she made up to sound like a "Basic-bitch"

She marched at charolettesville and defended it afterwards.

Lighten up she's funny

I wish, that sounds like it would be nice.

She actually has a pretty good sense of humor and has an attractive body and decent face.
Most of the women that align with Sup Forums's type of humor/politics are fake and just looking to make money, so she stands out.

Behead those who insult venti