Friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like

Friendly reminder that this is what Jesus really looked like.

Like a viking

>(((History Channel)))
>(((Shroud of Turin)))

So tiresome

Indeed

Jesus was fair-skinned with blue eyes. Most people in that region had blue eyes at the time, then they moved into Europe and were replaced by shitskins

As if the scientists can accurately predict what someone looked like thousands of years ago...

Lul

Stop shilling this meme. Sage.

>being this delusional

Friendly reminder that nobody cares what Jesus looked like, only retarded liberals with the social justice stick up their ass think that it's relevant to mention that Jesus wasn't white.

Go to hell (literally)

DIGITS CONFIRM

Jesus really is American!

checkt and rekt

I hate this picture. I miss the days when jesus was a long haired hippie and not a schizophrenic with a buzzcut.
I remember the fucking DAY after this image came out, a kid from school who xeroxed it, held it up to my face and all of my friends agreed it looked exactly like me.
Ever since then, I've always wondered if it was a cruel prank, or if that kid was a time traveler....

thank you senpai

kek

Wrong

I dont think so. dont you know his biological father was a Roman soldier? He was a mixed race, that is why he was an outcast, and explains his missing years. The virgin birth myth was trying to cover that up.

Except it's not.

You mean an Israelite had a big fucking nose and frizzy, kinky, fucked-up hair?
That really goggles my gray matter.

How do we cover this up..

I know, a blasphemy that will make us pariahs before we're stoned to death

They found a skull from someone in the area, assumed he was typical, used dubious methods of recreation, assumed all first century Judeans looked the same and voila- this is Jesus