youtube.com/watch?v=YHjeXqNCsv8
youtube.com/watch?v=qsuiZq98Tuo
youtube.com/watch?v=4wp-Zw_QHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=86xxTJ3-KZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur60tfsNtuc
youtube.com/watch?v=IWNnL3gWC94
youtube.com/watch?v=b1uH4BnswKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being Sonic the Hedgehog tier consistent quality-wise.

Digimon was never that good

Sequels.

DIGIMON
DIGITAL MONSTERS

Tamers

Prove it

LITerally the stupidest answer you could have given

Rewatching the dub and wow it's really bad.

Dig dig dig digimon

It's just has nostalgia value by this point, CGI doesn't age well, but the OST is top tier

We grew up

>top tier ost
>hey digimon hey digimon
>monster friends to the boys and girls

Tamers is still good. Even if the premise and animation seem kinda hokey now, it gets by on really solid writing.

These

>dub
The script still kinda sucks, though. Digimon characters don't ooze much personality, though Tamers did an okay job with it and Applimon and Tri are doing surprisingly well, actual writing aside.

/thread.

>he says, posting on a board that has regular precure threads

Well Appmon still makes some good waifumon.

After Frontier most people stopped giving a shit. The Royal Knight arc dragged on for far too long and the concept of humans becoming Digimon was stupid too.

Too many bad games

He was a great MC.

Digimon's English dub is legendary bad.

It gets less shit in Tamers/Frontier but holy shit its bad.

Trying to watch a toy comercial as a serious anime show. So you went wrong.

I think you underrate the script. I think the concept of protagonists modelling themselves after their fictional expectations was fresh at the time, and that the show had a lot of interesting things to say about our relationship to technology. A lot of it is tired by now, but you have to evaluate these things within their historical context.

everything after the third series was trash

Frontier was actually good. All the characters had their charm. Adventure=Tamers>Frontier>The rest of the shit>02

You best be not talking shit.

>t. dubfag
youtube.com/watch?v=7cSB1IZU_8U
youtube.com/watch?v=YHjeXqNCsv8
youtube.com/watch?v=qsuiZq98Tuo
youtube.com/watch?v=4wp-Zw_QHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=86xxTJ3-KZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur60tfsNtuc

I your DEAD SERIOUS in implying the song choices for the movie weren't GOAT. I remember downloading the jap for the first time expecting some cool jap band equivalent. Oh boy was it utterly disappointed.

Why is she so cute?

>Pink hair
>Green hair
Are these even human?

Did Seven play in the show?
Also, Keep On's chorus is way more dramatic than it has any right or reason to be.

Is this literally your first anime?

Remember Seven playing when they were building a raft to leave File Island after having defeated Devimon. Also, the acoustic version plays when Yamato is brainwashed into turning against Taichi and the others.

>Trying to watch a toy comercial as a serious anime show
all anime????

>toy comercial
Not a fucking excuse.

>someBODY
>EEYETS BEEN
>all the shit ska and punk
>GOAT song choices

>Disliking All Star
OUT.

No, user, you are the

Wada died.

I bet he´s talking about the overdesigned characters.

>he didn't listen the original ost
I feel pitty for you, come back here after you listen to Brave Heart or Butterfly, you pleb

FUCK don't remind me

>wada died five days after seven tri. version was released

Prove me wrong
Protip:you cant

the murican soundtrack. Other than that the show was fucking excellent.

>tfw your first digimon experience will forever be spoiled by the dub and you will never be able to watch the original with a virgin mind

Take these memories back 4kids I no longer want them.

YOU RUN AROUND
I RUN AROUND
WE ALL DO A RUN RUN RUN AROUND
YOU RUN AROUND
I RUN AROUND
WE ALL DO A RUN RUN RUN AROUND

Saban did Digimon, acthually.

Zero Two

>This meme again
Stop, there isn't anything wrong with ZeroTwo.

>there isn't anything wrong with ZeroTwo
Literally everything is wrong with 02, it's a train wreck.

Which is worse, 02 or Frontier?

Would you buy it?

Hunters.

You wouldn't?

That was the best fucking track in all of Adventure. Everything else was just a disapointment.

Alright can you actually explain why Zerotwo is bad?

no more kouji wada

savers

>try to watch digimon adventure 1 and 2 for nostalgia sake
>a quarter of the show is reused digivolution sequences and the other quarter is reused attack animations

Bolero tho

02, even with the giant gaps of nothing Frontier is still better than a train wreck.

>plots show up and don't go anywhere are ever show up again
>giant gap of nothing
>ass-pulls galore
>trash character development

>savers
Shit taste. Savers is easily better than both of those.

Tamers > Adventures > Frontier > Adventures 2

I haven't seen any of the others

Watch Savers for Falcon punches. Xros Wars is good too.

Not him, but:
>the new kids other than Ken are mediocre and poorly handled rehashes of the previous ones
>Miyako in particular is an absolute shit-tier character who has literally no positive qualities or character development
>Miyako and Iori's Digimentals clearly should have been switched in regards to their personalities, but instead they get the Digimentals of the past children they superficially resemble
>the 01 children were poorly handled in general, yet the new ones weren't able to carry the show on their own
>the stakes are always low because the new children can just enter and leave the digital world at will, and they struggle with the basic concept of killing the enemy even at the very end, unlike the old ones who had to get used to doing it in self-defense early on. They're also weak as fuck other than Imperialdramon because they spent most of the season doing gimmick side-grade evolutions
>interesting ideas like the dark ocean, Daemon and Oikawa squandered in favor of absolute shit like Team Digi-Rocket and AsspullVamdemon
>every single thing about the finale and epilogue

Which are your opinions on Tri?

I'm kinda afraid to watch this just to find out it's shit and ruin my childhood

ew what is that creature on the top left

Summer Wars > Our War Game > Tamers > Adventure > Savers > Xros Wars > Frontier > 02

It's a villain

>Xros wars>Frontier
Oh, cmon, Frontier isn't that bad

>Men are clothed
>Woman are in bikini
Why is this allow?

>i want more fujos

Overdesigned,

Tailmon is still the most fuckable.

Go watch Frontier again. Tell me that after watching the gap between the Cherubimon fight, the appearance of Lucemon, and then the gap between that and the fight with Lucemon Satan Mode.

Have fun of like 10 episodes of jobbing against the dumbass knight duo.

>puffy vulva

Nothing Im still a huge digifaggot

It's okay. I'm enjoying it cause it's doing a decent job developing the characters along with the theme of growing up.

I wish I could go back and Educate my young self on why Gomamon and Tentomon are th best.
youtube.com/watch?v=IWNnL3gWC94

Giving the final boss and the second-final boss the exact same voice actor.

>he doesn't like ska-punk

Sounds like someone only listens to anime and video game OSTs tbqh

Adventure was not planned in its whole when it firss started airing
The ova and the movie were perfection
I don't think they knew what the fuck were they doing after the first arc of 02 either
The movies were kinda bad
Tamers was great
The movies were totally bad
First half of frontier was not well received and second half was shit that almost made the franchise go bankrupt
The movie wasn't bad though
V-Tamer had a rushed ending because of this
X-Evolution was great and revived the franchise
Savers was pretty okay and was well received too, but the writer didn't want to start pandering so they cancelled it a bit sooner than expected
The movie was shit
Next was good
Xros Wars wasn't bad during its first and second seasons, though it wasn't all that well received either. Third season was utter shit because it was only there to fill the space until the new season of Saint Seiya.
Xros Wars manga was perfection.
Tri seems to be focusing more in pandering than in telling a good story.
Universe is full kodomo shit until now.
Re:Digitize and specially Cyber Sleuth are really good. Next order not that much.

I like ska and punk
the one's in the eng digimon movie sucked dick

You realize that making a list and saying good ad good good bad bad doesnt actually mean anything right
Its just your random taste, at least ellaborate or whats the point

>Ywn cuddle Cherubimon.
Fuck this.

Thank god I started off with the original ost when I first saw it on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=b1uH4BnswKQ

>I don't think they knew what the fuck were they doing after the first arc of 02 either
>First half of frontier was not well received and second half was shit that almost made the franchise go bankrupt
>Tri seems to be focusing more in pandering than in telling a good story.
The parallels to Yu-Gi-Oh! are greater than just ARC-V = Young Hunters, wow.

I was so fucking happy when the new bitch didn't get to go to the digital world.

your childhood already ruined ages ago

Obviously the girls were enjoying a swim while the boys prepared the food. The better question is why are the female digimon in bikinis?

I miss him.

It was Saban, and don't act like they were as bad as 4kids. They had a few good moments at least.

Fox Kids going kablooey, causing the IP to be treated like shit and the years Namco Bandai has treated the IP and it's fans like shit until recently.

>X-Evolution was great and revived the franchise
Mah Nigga

So was I, she deserved it. But then I saw the trailer for the next part. Now I'm just wondering how they're going to bullhsit their way out of that asspull. The female government employee I can accept since I think they'll save that one until they have to confront it, but whatsherface I'm less willing to tolerate because she feels superfluous.

Serious answer:started out slow/boring, but not awful. movie 3 was pretty good and seems to be getting somewhere now. Hopefully they keep it up now that they're in the digital world.