Nignog

Hello oil driller

nice template you dumpass fingoloid
anyway I'm Russian and all my relatives are Russian
feels good to not be dumpass fingolian who forgot to post a template

'ere you go

I think it'll be moved to /bantz

quintessentially soviet

Nah, it's extremely uncommon in post-soviet countries for a woman to be a housewife. We have a higher percentage of working women than any western country, thanks to communism.

>I'm Russian
So also a finngolian

>t. a Russian / Pole in denial

>slavs are now finns
nice

Vad menar du med att Finnar är Mongoler? Finnar är Europas ursprungs befolkning, vi har varit här innan indo-arien
kom från Svarta havet. Vi var de första som upptog asatron, och de sista som övergav den. Medan Svenskarna blev Kristna
så offrade Kvänerna fortfarande till Oden och Tor. Hyperborea är Finland, kolla på kartorna vad som är norr om Thrakien, inte är
det Skandinavien.

A friend described me as "white mutt" one time. Same kind of deal as a lot of Americans—Irish, German, English, French, Russian, something like that.

am i white

ANGLO'd

ye im gonna do one

Not at my computer atm but ~60% English (including Cornish though) then of the other ~40% mostly Irish, Scottish, Welsh but with a smidgen of French and German thrown in further back. Ancestry DNA put me at 25% Scandinavia and 56% Ireland/Scotland/Wales, 8% Great Britain (pretty certain that's Anglo-Saxon though cos it clusters with Frisia more than it does with most of the UK outside Southern and Eastern England), some amount "Western Europe" so France and Germany and some trace of Iberian and southern Euro.
R8 me lads.

yes ofc

Almost white :(

you lazy ms paint the kikestar but not the bergstein nose?

All from Iceland, except for Norwegian great grandfather.

aryanportonip with a splish splash of ape?

>gypsy
disgusting, who would fuck a gypsy?

this is what i have so far, going to complete it when im not a lacy cunt

hello my fellow white people

That would leave the country with only Swedes

most boring one in the thread

So close :(

How does it feel to be the country with the largest Nip minority outside of Japan?

id run to Europe if i was you

come to Australia if you seek safety, plenty of Boers here already

My daddy is algerian and my momma is spanish

:(

that would make me no better than the shitskins overrunning your country.
I'll stay and fight

You're ok as long as you are not a mudslime.

Oh i'm not, he had blue eyes and was a quarter arab. But I'm still very much a mulatto. He left my momma before I was even born :( :( :(

Mudslime meaning Muslim, nor racially Arab.

That's eventually the worst about coalburning, when not the mother but the child pays the price

*not

Sound like he may be from Kabylia. Kabyles have heavy German admixture, and are most certainly Racially European, if not fully Germanic. Berbers in general have maintained their Med heritage following the Arab invasions.

Oh, he wasn't muslim then.
It's fine, but we lived a very poor life, and that's mostly on her.

y-youre alright i guess, just dont have kids with a white person please

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I don't have any german in me, I'm like 10% arab whilst I'm mostly iberian and italian and a bit finn. He wasn't very algerian looking. I personally don't know much about algerian ethnic groups.

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

Oh don't worry, I won't be mixing, biggest reason actually being that.

Algeria has a shitton of ethnic groups, some of which are slightly Germanic. Kabyles in particular are those with the highest concentration of Germanic DNA from among them, and have remained relatively unaffected by the Arab invasions. Other Berber groups have followed similar paths, but Germanic admixture is unique to Rif and Atlas Moroccans and Algerian Kabyles. There is a very high chance that he isn't Arab at all. Even if he is merely Berber, there should be barely any Arab admixture in him.

Russia is a third country by finno-ugric population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples

I knew that algerians had a lot of ethnic groups but didn't know they had european ethnic groups. Regardless, i've accepted it, never really had that big a problem with north africans anyway, I'm more upset at the fact that my mother decided to have me as a single parent making less than minimum wage, but that's on her and I'm now living a happier life, so it didn't affect me that badly now that i'm older.

Why did those fuckers left europe.. blacks here complain they were taken away from africa, but the are much much better here, I should be the one complaining.

You are unlikely to have any Arab admixture whatsoever. There is no need to accept what can be demonstrated as false. You can rest assured that you are 100% European if you can somehow find out whether he was from Atlas, Rif or Kabylia.

i can respect that, may the gods be with you!

>literal moor
Lmao
It’s all good bro, North Africans are fine, just don’t be like France and let them segregate themselves or they’ll never assimilate

Does a little Northern poo make me non-huwhite

i remember reading a story about an african american women in her 30s who had Kenyan heritage and wanted to go to Kenya to embrace her heritage and the native Kenyans there literally did not give a shit about her and didnt treat her like she was special and she went back to america depressed and sad

even africans hate african americans since african americans are the richest african community per capita and they do absolutely nothing to better themselves

Heeey fellow Germans and Huns, my brothers.

He stated that his father is fairly European-looking, so I have reason to believe that he is barely a moor at all. North Africa has significant Germanic/European minorities, of which his father likely descends from. Those minorities are also fairly secular, which only reinforces my assertion, as he's previously stated that his father wasn't a Muslim either. Many Berbers actually fled to France following North Africa's decolonization, so as to avoid living under a nation ruled by an Arab majority.

youre alright mate, all that matters is that you look white

Sorry, should've responded. He isn't a moor, I'm very sure of that. He had very fair skin and didn't look arab in the least. However I also doubt he's purely European because when I did my dna test I got 10-15 percent arab. However I also got Italian dna and nobody in my mother's side is italian

The moors were mostly Berber to begin with anyways, Berber isn’t a single racial group however. They spoke Arabic in al Andalus because it made it easier to communicate with the various Arabs that moved there after the conquest. I don’t really see anything wrong with North Africans and iberians mixing desu, they’ve got such an intertwined history already, it’s not like Somalis and Swedes

Also both my mother and father had blue eyes, eventhough neither one of them come from countries where blue eyes are common. My mother's ancestors come mainly from France and supposedly from Finland whilst my Father's I have no idea

Gypsie
Paki

Leave now.

I'd rather if we didn't mix but it's stupid to not atleast be honest of the fact that we have a linked history. We have more in common with North Africans than we do anglos but mixing is still a big no no in my book. But the moors didn't mix with iberians though, the only "dark-skinned" iberians that live in Spain mostly live in Andalucia and don't come from arabs, they're the spanish gypsies, and they supposeldy come from India, but that's all I know,

Hello my fellow potato jew

There's no denying that those who currently identify as culturally Berber are fairly pure, however. The rest eventually assimilated into the Arab melting pot, adopting their religion and culture, whereas modern Berbers are fairly pagan in their worldview and customs. Fully Islamized Berbers are indistinguishable from the Arab majority, and they've heavily mixed with them throughout the centuries to the point of dissolution. Modern Berber identity is founded upon those groups that resisted Arabization most.

Heil Hitler

>jewish
GET OUT

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

>no admixture
Come home Italian man.

ethnic ashkenazi jews are white

Feast your eyes on racial purity.

>manne
>finnish
Kill yourself, Tino.

Did the frog rape the gril?

That one Frenchman though

Nope. She was a Serb from Croatia and he met her by accident while passing on a mission. Once he died, she took care of the kid.

Hello fellow ethnically pure individuals. How do we end the horde of mutts living around us?

7.4% is from my polish great grandmother.
This burger is white my niggas

Paternal Haplogroup: R-L48
Maternal Haplogroup: I2

Heheheh, it's easy, buddy, heheheh

Is this a meme?

Ashkenazi jews cluster as white as italians and south euros, if your only identity is your white side why should you be grouped in with the rest of the kikes?
Even hitler was as much as a purist as you fags

Those blank spots seem suspicious mr.56%