Yet another SOYGOY hate thread

>CTRL-F
>No soyboy/numale hate threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSGkBBD4onU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your problem with boipucci, OP?

a) He is cis and hetero
b) Are you lost? Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Will the Soyim ever know?

>INFJ
>F
the F stands for "faggot"

I share this image with utmost respect. Memes have become reality once again.

that guy was on beyond scared straight youtube.com/watch?v=eSGkBBD4onU

guess the program scared him gay

Fuck you man up.

>pentagram
>pizza

They're just overt with it now, aren't they?

>Fucking soygoys amirite?? xDDD

>Faust = non-fiction
Go on.

I came here to punch Nazis and eat soy, and I'm all outta soy

>Using cis unironically
kys

Enough

>when the zyklon soy hits too hard

Seems like there's a natural soygoy divergence around age 24 If they start going bald, they grow a beard and go full cuck. If they keep their hair, they grow it out, shave their face, and go full trap.

Does this mean the chad divergence is when the chad going bald shaves his head, and the chad keeping his hair grows a moderate high fade? These are the important questions, m8s.

We have to go deeper.

My personal favorite

Who dis?

i tried doing that and felt gross and afraid that a flying cock would make it's way into my mouth
every time ive seen that expression it's followed by a load so theres that

Go back to b dude

What the fuck is he even doing?

Honesty is my jam

The absolute state of humanity is fucking dreadful

feigned exaggerated expression because he can't crack a sincere smile
miserable fuck i pity him

but those ARE mongrel soyboys

I meant the bizarre running motion he's doing or whatever the fuck

idk dumb reddit fad?

g...g...golf..... golf...... shit why isnt my computer letting me type the next word? golf..... seriously it keeps eras

A father of two step sons.

That skinny thing is not a man. That's a woman larping as a man.

A wallet with arms and legs.

At this stage, it's not even funny anymore, it's just tragic. Like advanced brain cancer so bad the tumor is pushing the skull visibly.

Imagine the sheer amounts of pre-natal and post-natal hormone and plastic exposure, the diminshing testosterone production, the lifestyle devoid of T-level spiking activities such as physical competition and social dominance, the diet high in xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens, the obvious fag living of constant anal sex.

Somewhere, in the cosmos, the spirit of Nietzsche is laughing and crying simultaneously.

Another ironic trend that's easy to notice, and I've seen so often on my campus:

Soyboys, numales, perma-betas, and cuccbois have started hair dyeing just like the thots and roasties of the past several yrs. Now don't get me wrong, a good dumpster fire with dyed blue hair and daddy issues is fun to go pussydrilling with, but men and hair dye go together like Romans and Vesuvius. Just watching them walk beside gals around a 7 or 8 with the same hair dye makes me want to dangle them over a bridge until they understand the concept of mortality and fear and their inborn masculine imperative to conquer them both, to immortalize spawn on Earth before achieving a good death.

Every single one of them does this moth open thing.

>posting TL;DR shit
>thread is dead
>still posting

Hey, neat, I'm fuckin dense. Top kek.

chinese footjob suicide forest please?
Dick's getting hard as we speak

I think it's a social mechanism to hide their lack of a masculine jaw, as well as the psychological phenomenon of low-confidence humans forcing large gestures and comically distorted faces in situations of intense feelings of inferiority. You see it in fat girls too, especially in photos they take with other girls thinner than them.

Honestly, you can learn quite a bit from girls and taking pics. They do it all the time because it makes them feel good, much more than we do when we take them.

Go on your Facebook, find a fatty with a friend group, and watch how she takes pics with her hot friends compared to pics by herself. Shit's like a textbook of psychology. Girls are mentally wired for social groups, so if they feel inferior in said group, they subconsciously alter their personal value. This is also why it's mad easy to fuck a fat or ugly girl at a bar w/ her friends. Her brain tells her she's the bad apple, so she deserves sex from any guy who dotes on her and is intrinsically ostracized from pursuing optimum mates.

Shit's as old as the wheel.

t. bartender, see this shit daily

The terrified eyes.

>That scar
So it was a woman after all. I thought it was just a 40 year old manlet with AIDS in that commie cake image.

Too soon?

This is bordering on parody

Is there a difference between a soyboy compared to a bugman compared to a nu-male?

Wat.

I see that skinny fuck all the time on Sup Forums, I always though he was just a sickly fagboi. Post-op tranny? That'd actually be a relief, no male homo sapiens should be formed w/ that bone structure.

Deep down, I just wanna see him attempt to fight off a medium sized Staffordshire Terrier, and lose like his genetics will.

I hate this guy so fucking much. One of the few faces that make my blood boil. I can feel my heart in my throat every fucking time I see that thing. For real, if I ever saw him in real life I would punch him. I just have to.

This is also a new pic to me.

Soyboy: Male with feminized characteristics/physique and overly manicured appearance, or cucked ideologies, or both

Bugman: Male adapted for modern life as a wageslave, with a small apartment and a small fuel-efficient vehicle/bike and a wife who's a full-time career woman

Nu-Male: Pop culture-obsessed mental midget, often posing w/ abnormal facial excitement for photos, occasionally soyboy as well, often cucked, almost always in some superhero t-shirt or pithy statement t-shirt or sports-team t-shirt/jersey

I just hate that no one bullied him in the first few years of him growing that bullshit Amish neckbeard.

My cousin is a nu-male and he tried to do that shit with his wispy-ass Confucius goatee, and me and his older bro never stopped fucking with him about it. He shaved it, and saved his social life. Bullying works, Sam Hyde was unironically right m8s.

alt right is a soyboy movement

For a moment there I couldn't tell if it was that No Man's Sky cuck or Will Wheaton. At least it;'s nice to see that everyone's hatred for the Wesley character was fully justified. They had a completely insufferable cunt play him.

I really hate how this faggot is all up in two things I love: Star Trek and tabletop games. For fuck's sake, all he ever did was play a shitty role shittily.

>likes jigglypuff
of fucking course

Nazis watch out.

You're not alone and I'm sure he's used to it. People probably even punch him sometimes and then immediately help him up, unsure of what came over them or why.

>alt-right

The people you see in photos are the soyboys. They take the ridicule, pose the most faggy kids front and center, and thus prevent the subversive elements of modern Right-of-center ideologies from looking dangerous or attractive.

You don't want a man to join you because you're good looking, you want a man to join you because your words are true.

>Delivery driver in another city
Fake and fucking gay

Literally the equivalent to "I had sex, she goes to another school, you wouldn't know her"

Thats staged AF!

>reddit is 95% white men
>Sup Forums is not even 40% white men and even has women
HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

>muuh 40% white
B T F O
T
F
O

>mfw i will never write for the new york times

>doing my best to support marginalised people
>with my keyboard
So nothing then

Lack of IRL bullying is a key factor in all this unrestricted Degeneracy and stupidity we've been inundated with. When you remove social pressure to act normal, social anarchy will follow.

bullying creates school shooters, not chads, you dummy

I am terrified

Good example, reddit (including r_the_donald) is full of soyboys. Not sure why you posted it as some sort of Sup Forums BTFO thing though

Can someone get that gif of Belgian Sean Bean punching out that nu-male in here?

No it doesn't, that's why we've never had a school shooting here. Soft cunts need to be taught to handle bantz.

The classic bullies are part of the problem though. It's not very productive for counter-degeneracy if not having premarital sex and not doing recreational substances can subject you to social alienation.

Here you go

So? Would you prefer soyboys vote left? Shut the fuck up and embrace the right wing soyboys, redpill and masculinize them, dont demonize.

False, but psychopaths do.

I'll accept the premise that occasionally sociopaths that are bullied cause school shootings, but most of the school shootings in America are fake memes crafted precisely by media conglomerates in cooperation w/ the federal government to maintain the US narrative that guns are bad.

Ironically, if the feds and the media didn't fake so many shootings, there wouldn't be so many sociopaths who see murder as a means to glory.

Dylan and Eric get a pass though. Based psychos, top keks; if only they had Sup Forums and Sup Forums back then it'd never have happened.

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
kill yourself degenerate shit

bullying has been shown to increase likelihood of becoming a degenerate thus bullying itself is also degenerate

we need a soylocaust

Hes like a shark

We just had fights when I was at school and there was usually no hard feelings afterwards.

Who's the soyest of them all?

Classic, kek

Bullying is a social challenge by superior males to inferior males; the basic message is the top male sending out a challenge for the bottom male to produce some kind of social talent or strength to attain a higher status.

I was bullied in elementary and middle school, badly. Niggers and poor kids bully the worst cuz they want to bully but do it sloppy. Good-looking white kids do it best. I managed to learn that bullies are best dealt with when large audiences are around, and you have to either man up and physically challenge them, or mentally best them with comedy or denigration. It's mostly suited to what they're bullying you on, so fat kids can either lose weight or get strong and win a fight, ugly kids can get funny or smart, tiny kids can get funny or smart, etc. I don't think kids even realize what they're doing socially when they bully, as it causes lots of good social transformations.

I learned how to lift and how to play sports, and never got bullied again. I went from fat to chad, and I spent HS giving the theatre nerds advice on dealing with the retarded jocks. Life's about hierarchy, know your place and how to move up from it to a better one.

Bullying pulls out the weeds, you sound-of-music fagmuffin.

Kids need to learn to stick up for themselfes. Bullying does this.

I laughed out loud

There's only 1 cure to being a soyboy

It's not too late. Take the /ironpill/

This. Men need to learn to fight or demonstrate value, as well as to accept their biologically instantiated talents (maybe strength, maybe intellect, maybe wit, maybe a mix), it's what keeps humans from our current degenerate state of female social power and political impotence. When boys stop fighting, they stop growing up into emotionally healthy men, and instead grow into betas and cuck-pervs and nu-males and soyboys and trannies because they never learned how to take a punch. It's not that hard,and you don't need to even punch if you can make your bully look like a retard in front of the class.

jej

all hail jean-claude vanhooligan!

sure, but the weights in the picture are still fake

We should not use their disgusting unwords

Is there any sort of anti-soy? I find myself noticing more and more just how many things in the supermarket have soy in them.

I wish I could be that way to be honest, no point trying to fake it though I guess

Don't fake it; become it.

ahhh say that from the get go you fuck

we had lots of fights too in school, playful ones. we often "wrestled" in between classes and did other shit

bullying is primarily psychological and persistent