What does Sup Forums think of this latest race-mixing?

What does Sup Forums think of this latest race-mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Fa_Q9CpPI
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember what happened to Dianna?
It can happen again

her hand is already wrinkled like a prune

wouldn't marry

damn he face is huge. what the fuck man. prince is a fag for not pulling a 10 though come on hes the fuckin prince

It's fucking hilarious watching the british crash and burn.

race-mixing doesn't matter when neither are white

Ahahah so nice, may Britain burn, bunch of subhumans and heretics degenerates

Just guillotine that motherfucker already

Fucking kill yourselves, you filthy shitskin papist loser shiteating niggerfucking alcoholic degenerate jealous republican fucking faggots.

>She just tripped & fell into my life...
What he actually meant was
>She just tripped & fell onto my dick

Hot damn go get some!

This is Harry's revenge for the family killing his mum

>fell into my life
That's how Gypsies plan these things

WE

Harry could fuck a gorilla for all it matters.
William's line will carry the throne.

>Royal Family made me mum pay the toll.
>I too will burn the coal.

Shitbong logic.

Nuffink against other races but isn't this a bit reckless?

Her Majesty isn't going to stand for this. Screencap this post.

Royal leak of the identity of Harry's real father in coming weeks. Confirming what everyone already knows.

As an aside though, while I wouldn't marry her I would bang the snot out of her.

>be prince
>can have any woman
> choose an old divorcee 6.5 half nog

>roast chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Fa_Q9CpPI

Roastie confirmed.

Royal marriages are all arranged marriages, kid. You might not have noticed by the royal family are nothing but propaganda machines now.

this 2bh, he could've had much better

I'm sure everybody here knows that one narcissist faggot that says hey guys I'm a x race because I have 1-3% of their blood in my family tree!

Niggresses pretending that they are royalty now because some Italian broads parents are 1-3% black.

Go back to huffing petrol, Abo convict. Stop randomly smashing the keys on your landowners computer.

This is a crafted marriage to appease the "new britain" A HIGHLY and bigly doubt she just tripped and fell in to her life.

Just look at her skin color too, not nigga ooga booga, more middle eastern but has ooga booga genes. So the muds get someone who look like her, the niggs get their we wuz and the whites get their interracial.

What a desperate attempt at race relations

I like it, it opens up for Sup Forums to play irl game of thrones, by pushing sjw to demand that Harry to become next in line brcause his family is more diverse and would better represent the people of UK in the current year, just imagine the mobs going after William
>his family is too white
>its the current year
>give up the throne william

Then when Harry is out next in line for the throne, we work on having him cucked out of being king by using feminism
>its time for a black kween
>let Magan rule
And just like that, we made a actual Kween of England

>Waiting for them to console their marriage in Islamic fashion like the Spaniards that cucked out in the same way.

They're already half-breeds are they not? Dodi the moroccan and Lady Diana?

t. subhuman tinker drunkard

Just watched an interview briefly. She has stars in her eyes still and seems like a gold digging ho. Harry seemed rather disinterested in the interview, but maybe i am trying to see what I want to see.

In the long run, loss of faith in the Monarchy as Harry marries some Hollywood divorcee slag will stir the British people into further discontent and pave the way for radical change.

If i understood it correctly, Harry watched Suits and decided he wanted that girl and had it arranged.

she is even 36 years old. they are lucky if they can squeeze one functioning child out of her.

It could be worse. With values of mainstream media we should be happy it's not Ethiopian inbread whore.

im fine with it. Seen so much of it in adverts, the normal disgust feeling is constant.

If we are lucky she is already barren.

Do you have sause?

personally I hope this is some 4d chees shit to keep the leftist hordes happy and stop them from turning on the Royal family with racial attacks for being so white. Corbyn and the Labour party are openly anti monarchist and it is pushed quite hard through Marxist university indoctrination.

Use Makeapp to see real face

Should of married a Mexiqt

>amerimutt meme finally catches on months after its inception
>brits now expect an irish-anglo-jewish-black royal baby

Distraction from the Rothschild and greater pedo-web take downs.
They always have a Wedding when their popularity is about to take a downward spike.
He's not even royal blood. It'd their biggest ruse so far. They know the MSM and commentariat types will make a huge meal of the race-mix theme too. Despite the fact she's an ancient crust monster roastie. Expect some adoption narrative to enter the picture.

Note that quietly in the background big bro is breeding more real royal bloodliners. He's being low key groomed in the public mind for a quick ascension.

>can have any woman

i would have picked ana de arma personally
(and i dont care if she's not white)

revenge for them murdering his mom

this ugly monkey bitch stop posting her god damn it theres nothing wrong with latinas but this one is just UGLY

this is officially Sup Forums's Chloe

>being such am abject product of Camila cunt and equine seed, as to nuptially cuck oneself c.2017

DELETE THIS STOP BULLY DAD

i think there needs to be less threads about it sage

WUZ

>She just tripped & fell into my life
Arranged marriage?

KANGZ

i'm starting to think he's a closeted homosecs

Its great. Jews and niggers make the best babies.

This.

>getting married to a literal prince at the age of 37
this is going to give women such terrible ideas desu

For the last time:

HARRY IS NOT A ROYAL!

>she's older than him

Criminally underrated

Has anyone seen The rest of the Royals reaction to this, they seem pissed off as fuck

Prince Charles was asked about it and he literally said "no thanks not right now" but when they repeated that segment later on on BBC they cut that bit out

I am more concerned that she is 36. what the fuck is harry thinking

cUK

he's a brit
enriching lesser species is tradition

He doesn't look anything like that guy whatsoever and looks just like his actual dad.

She looks fine.

That inbred ginger-nigger on the otherhand...baka

She’s Jewish to boot. You can’t make this shit up.

we neber asked 4 dis.

Makeapp post

>In the long run, loss of faith in the Monarchy as Harry marries some Hollywood divorcee slag will stir the British people into further discontent and pave the way for radical change.

Wishful thinking.

It's likely (basic group psychology) that an influential and admired person like Prince Harry marrying a mixed race foreign woman, will spark Millenial toffs dating mixed race and foreign women.

The upper class basically dated amongst themselves, Harry has blown the door open. Surely you can see that?

don't worry, he's /ourguy/

>will spark Millenial toffs dating mixed race and foreign women.

I guess its my time to shine, no more fucking around with these estate bitches

now this bitch is sexy

>another nazi larper has a fetish for colonizing
not surprised desu, seeing as all black girls wish for a white guy it is easy af

>reduces the population of Ireland to 1/3rd of what it was
>cucks itself out of existence
Britain is a beautiful disaster.

And I don't care all that much for the race thing, but couldn't harry find something better? I mean, that chick is just fucking beat.

WW2 HELLO??

SOON

She’s hideous. Arraigned marriages are normal in Muslim countries though.

A nigger in the palace is enough to turn me Republican.
I hope Charles gets rid of this one like he did Diana

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/150979887#top

Good idea on race mixing

It’s a trap

if you saw his reaction on the news you would think its set in stone

If their first child comes out black, everyone and their mother will selebrate it in social networks, but if it comes white do you think they will reply very little to it or go "such a shame"?

What's set in stone?
Her face smeared against it or the mixed race marriage?

She looks better than him, and He honestly needs potent darker genes só He doesn't pass his redhead genes Tô HIS kids.

"Prince" Harold was ordered by the ghost of Sir Jimmy Savile to take an octaroon wife from Paedowood as his bride during a secret Luciferian ritual in a room deep underground Buckingham Palace.

So leave him alone!

Well he doesnt look too happy and when asked about it he said "not now thanks" so clearly its bothering him, and so it should

Sick of Amerimutts infecting other western countries with their SJW race mixing kike fetish

Mixed race has been the fastest growing demographic in the UK for some time.

The British government granted British citizenship to anyone in the commonwealth in 1948 (it was later revoked), which sparked immigration.

Race mixing was due to the British government importing low skilled workers from the commonwealth post post world war 1 to help rebuild the economy. It's not due to America.

Blame World War 2 and the British Colonialism.

Sir Oswald Mosley talks straight here about multiculturalism...

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

>turn me Republican
dont blame others for the choices you make. its yours & yours alone

Correction of above post...

(I meant to write that they imported low skilled workers post World War 2.)

You know what to do, user.

Also, what bullshit is this? "She just tripped & fell into my life..."

Nigger, you want that American money. Fucking putrid shill.

Britain is a prime example of poetic justice: fuck with other cultures that dont belong to you, and you become blended in to the populations that you conquered.
Kindof like the normans in ireland.

Nice meme but i really hope you arent completely color blind

he's a cryptokike. she is too. perfect match.

the british royals can breed with camels and it still wont matter, because their genes are already shit.

I love when English people make themselves look bad so in this case I love it I hate the English government and hope they get everything they deserve

Amen

And rightly so, it's a god damn embarrassment to even consider bringing a mongrel into the position of possibly holding the throne, and an American born one at that

kek

AND

GOLDIGGERS

>Britain is a prime example of poetic justice: fuck with other cultures that dont belong to you, and you become blended in to the populations that you conquered.

That's exactly what Oswald Mosley warned about in the video I posted.

Exploitation makes you intertwined with the destiny of the victims, whether you like it or not, you've formed a relationship with them.

Jamaica and India were heavily exploited by the British, and now those countries peoples and fates are intertwined with Britain. The influence of colonialism means that there will always be an 'attraction' and mindfulness (positive or negative) of the colonists.

That's what Mosley was warning against, when you treat people poorly, and interfere with their lives for your own gain, there will be consequences. It's arrogant to think otherwise.

That's why anyone who cares about immigration needs to be against American led interventionism in the Middle East and Latin America.

Harry is a Hewitt - not a royal. Not that I care who he marries. Shes good lookin' if you ask me.