How is everyone enjoying the new Pokemon anime?

How is everyone enjoying the new Pokemon anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEt22eRf__g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I enjoy Suiren.

what is the poke problem
and how do we solve it?

My wife Suiren is so cute.

Suiren is great. I can attest to that myself.

Suiren in the game is a frothing slut who wants nothing more than to be surround by a rainbow of dicks. Is she any different in the anime?

Give it to me straight. On a scale of XY - BW, how retarded is Ash in Aloha?

LILLIE EPISODE NEXT!!

AG

We poke solve it.

I want to rape and murder Lana then dump her body into the ocean!

Fuck the anime, salazzle doujins where?

>Anything Goes
Fuck.

INT: XY
WIS: Kanto/BW

He's immature and overly excitable, but his competence regarding Pokemon and his past journeys hasn't been reset this time around.

I want to give my Alola to her.

She has the most shipbait scenes with Satoshi.

Lana is for rough anal intercourse

I love it. It's actually fun, cheerful and colorful unlike "Pokemon is super serious business" XY.

I wonder how bad the Serenafags are frothing at the mouth over that.
Then again, they're still probably all up in a fit over a kiss on the cheek.

Kuudere with a Yandere side.

Lillie's episode will make or break the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEt22eRf__g

She is neither, she is a completely bland non-character like everyone else so far.

How new are you in anime you don't know character stereotypes?

I think you meant to say fug.

Mega fug.

With the Poke Solution.

lana is anal spelled backwards !!

is it a final solution?

I hope it gets serenafags mad.

Will Ash get Z-Decidueye or Z-Incineroar?

It's unironically pretty damn good.

has ghostloli appeared yet

While Lana is fun, Mallow is the better girl in the anime.

They were on damage control for a while over at /padt/.

Suiren or Lana?

I have been watching XY and halfway through XYZ and I am so sad that I won't get the same experience next season.

That's not what he said faggot. Outside of thunder armor when has AG ever done anything remotely that bad? SM has an immature, yet compident ash/satoshi.

Serena was such a fucking awful idea.

What were they thinking giving this immortal show a concrete love interest when you have a rotating cast of girls? What the hell didn't they just end Ash's story with the last season, especially since they had a gazillion ways to end it in a satisfactory way, and start fresh with SM?

Fucking Pokemon Company

My guess is given that Kalos is based on France, which has a reputation for romance, the writers decided to create a season based on that. Given how long Ash has been around though, getting rid of him won't make sense anymore and would create more problems than it will solve. If they wanted to get rid of him they would have done so as early as AG.

Serena is going to face the same Fate as Misty a new pokewaifu that aims for Ash's D will come.

I am glad that they did a recap movie.

I want to know how ash went through 7 regions in under a year.

>implying Misty, Serena, or any of the other Pokegirls will ever be relevant again.

SUIREN FOR LIFE

it's fun
my wife who never played pokemon except blue/red and was never interested in the franchise is actively pursuing the series.
also mimikyu, she loves that faux pikachu

What will he catch this region? My guess is his final lineup will be

Pikachu
Rowlet
Incineroar
Lycanroc (Midday Form)
Crabrawler
Hakamo-o

Why not Toucannon?

I think Rowlet's going to take the place of regional bird as well as being the grass-type this time.

Mallow > Lana

Can't say I care about the anime, but Chicken-chan is the most adorable thing to come out of Pokemon since forever.

Pikachu
Rowlet
Incineroar
Wishiwashi
Drampa
Crabrawler
Charjabug
Golisopod

That's about it

I don't think Ash has ever gotten a fish-like mon yet. How would the anime even have it outside its ball?

There's a first for everything

Ash will need a Water type since he will never get the gay seal

He's only going to get Wishiwashi or Wimpod, both cowardly shits which fits his usual anime teams

Bruxish, Araquanid, Pyukumyuku and Toxapex lines are not marketable

If the anime did not pencil him getting Litten he could have gotten a Salazzle which would lead to Bayleef/Latias hijinks

A Dewpider seems like a nice choice for Ash now that I think about it.

Crabrawler can learn Bubble and Bubble Beam and Crabhammer, and the anime doesn't care about STAB so it will be just as good as a real water type for Ash. And it can walk around and fits his personality.

And just like Corphish, its evolution isn't marketable so it will stay as a Crabrawler.

Van der Sloot pls

I know the official concept art showed Ash next to a Rowlet and an Incineroar, but I hope Rowlet still fully evolves. Maybe Litten evolves quickly and Rowlet only evolves toward the end of the region.

My wife Suiren is so cool.

She is adorable. I feel bad for fapping.

Shibata clearly should've been in charge of the new Pokemon anime.

I'm following both Digimon Appli Monster and Pokemon Sun/Moon this season just for old times sake.

I got to say, Digimon has always been more interesting and "deep" compared to Pokemon, and it still stands as it is. If I wanted to recommend to kid which show to watch, I'd probably recommend Digimon because it actually teaches useful current gen information on top of the regular "muh friendship". Pokemon is too childish, maybe good for age 3-10 but digimon is for 10-18 or something.

Where's Lusamine though???????????

Pikachu
Decidueye
Torracat
Lycanroc (Midnight Form)
Crabrawler
Charjabug
Passimian
Palossand

I'm not because I know it's just gonna end with Ash losing again.

It's the journey that matters.

How can he lose when there is literally no league?

They'll get help building the League and E4 with his Knowledge of 6 Leagues instead of relying on Kukui's one.
They'll have a party to celebrate it's completion, and ask Ash if he'll play the role as the first champion to battle after the tournament.
He will turn it down because he loves to battle, but he gives thanks for the sentiment, and suggest that Kukui do it instead, everyone loves the idea and Kukui will agree saying that he hopes to see Ash win the Tournament.
He doesn't

I haven't kept up to speed. Is Team Skull in this new anime? What about my boy Guzma?

>another useless fuck will win the mc

Tram Skull grunts are in the very first episode so Guzma is pretty much confirmed to appear.

At least this time the MC is a cute girl.

What's with japs and blue haired girls?

At the end nobody gave a fuck about the change in animation style, what a fucking surprise.

It's shit. Just like all the anime before it.

It's just short-ish blue hair being perfect.