So what's the truth about Myanmar/Burma, Aung San Suu Kyi and the Rohingya?

I'm getting tired of this hypocritical liberal stance on 'human rights', are the Rohingya indigenous to Burma or not? Are the immigrants from Bangladesh?
And why does the MSM start bashing Aung San Suu Kyi after decades of cultivating her as 'woman leader' (blablabla)?
Is it just a pro-Muslim bias in this story, or is there something else that now makes the MSM denounce her?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/hugh-fitzgerald-the-rohingyas-aung-san-suu-kyi-and-the-maligning-of-myanmar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something about Batman and sheit becoming bad

Is it just because of oil? What does that have to do with the Rohingya?

one thing to remember: the rohingya thing goes back ages, like Britannia old - but nobody gave a shit about it until the last decade, right?

during obama's time, aung san suu kyi was like the darling of SEA (yes it's a shithole) because she is going to bring democracy and be pro-west and shiet
was she actually won in 2015, it was nothing but praise and hope. but something also happened that made things sour, she rather have a centrist approach regarding china and improve the economy, which means all oil/ port access continue as normal - that is unacceptable
so it's time to shill rohingya (remember, it's almost a century old fight) to dethrone her - but it did not really work did it?

I can kind of understand that. But why destroy their only ally in Burma? After decades of shilling against the Myanmar military junta.

>Are the immigrants from Bangladesh?

yes. just look at them. they are pajeets, not burmese.

No one wants the rohingya, and everyone hates them. I made a thread about this and an user had a pretty good point of view. Like its pretty much a distraction to keep normalfags from paying attention to the oil

not enough of an ally
there's a reason already democratic iran (mossaddegh) had to be torn down : not pro-west in economics enough
ofc the surprising (unsurprising to us) thing is that the burmese don't really care about rohingyas and won't overthrow aung san suu kyi gov't for it

Who is paying for the sudden media coverage ?
Today I've seen a large number of rohingya related tweets pop up with many famous people and youtubers.

How far back in time was that? I'd like to dig up that post.

I think they tweet it all the time. Today Aung San Suu Kyi was strip of one of her prizes. That's why all the rage is extra loud today.

the same one that paid for his own positive coverage i presume

>are the Rohingya indigenous to Burma or not?
They are not. They came to Burma during the colonial period from Bengal to farm.

When Burma became an independent nation, they did not consider the Bengalis as indigenous, but granted them citizenship because they were living in Burma since before 1942 or something like that. Problem is, a huge number of the Bengalis arrived after WW2. The citizenship law was further revised in 1982 to exclude those who arrived in Burma after the colonial period began. The Bengalis became stateless. Just as a note, the Burmese-Bengali claims that they had been there for hundreds if not thousands of years is a total, 100% lie and not accepted by anyone except "scholars" within their community. It's complete fiction.

Just a note: the reason why there's animosity between the Burmese and the Burmese-Bengalis comes from religious and ethnic tensions but, more specifically, WW2 and the aftermath of WW2. During WW2 the Buddhist Burmese were more supportive of the Japanese while the British leveraged the Muslim Bengalis living in the region. After WW2 and the independence of India/Pakistan, the Bengalis almost immediately began a jihadist insurgency in Rakhine in order to have the region annexed to Pakistan (at the time, Bengaldesh, right at the border, was 'East Pakistan'). The insurgency has continued into the present day. Burmese-Bengalis continue to recruit mujahideen from just across the border to fight in Burma.

>why does the MSM start bashing Aung San Suu Kyi after decades of cultivating her as 'woman leader'
Politics as usual.

>Is it just a pro-Muslim bias in this story, or is there something else that now makes the MSM denounce her?
That's a good question. The short answer is that no one knows. The media for sure is seizing upon any opportunity to find a persecuted Muslim minority in order to attempt to balance the scales a bit. No one knows if the military operations are genuine or just a pretext for expulsion.

it was yesterday, i was OP. I think it was called rohingya genocide. Its not very informative but idk you might fine something interesting

I think it was deleted

jihadwatch.org/2017/03/hugh-fitzgerald-the-rohingyas-aung-san-suu-kyi-and-the-maligning-of-myanmar

Most comprehensive analysis I have seen. Gl hf

Msm and all are highly corrupt with saudi, quatar etc pro islamist corrupt money.
Look at clinton, huma abedeen, obamas menthor mother jarrett the (islamist), major of london who was the lawyer who defendet the 9/11 terrorists (!), etc etc etc

Islam propaganda has infected everything at this point !

Most likely Saudi Arabia.

Thanks, this was quite comprehensive.

Thanks.

this

oil & gas pipeline
china trying to forge its own silk road, at one end is this burmese pipeline
hence why you find "ISIS" (CIA) assets in Bangladesh trying to overthrow Burma, to fuck the pipeline.

Shame, one of the most beautiful areas in the world, Nagaland to Myanmar. Still some untouched parts of jungle and tribespeople.
But of course big oil and geopolitics, we shouldn't be surprised, but i am saddened.

rohingya are pawns, they were moved across from Bangla to Myanmar to achieve population replacement, to weaken the hold of Burmese military on the land.
They're weaponised refugees. The """"((international community"""))) only campaigns for them so as to force the hand of Myanmar - who refuse to be cowed, and have won this short term battle.
Long term though, radicalised [by external forces] rohingya are pouring into Nagaland - North East India. Now Modi [India PM] is big time pissed about this and it lets him flex his nationalist muscle against Bangla, China, big oil, and the USA etc.

good info

they've turned on Aung San Suu Kyi because she was the international communities pet charlatan. A female Burmese Che Guevara, who could restrain the military junta and bring democracy yadda yadda (she was a useful pawn but failed to control the military junta). When she started speaking out about the manipulation of Myanmar, the forcing of refugees, the influence of ISIS etc. in her country, the community turned against her and began to pile on accusations - which the Burmese do not believe. She is still strong nationally, ironically this international betrayal has made her stronger among the military.

have a look in 4plebs archive, there's defo a few informative threads, i was there.

Leftists love muslis because they have the same goal - white and east asian genocide.

>are the Rohingya indigenous to Burma or not?
>They are not
afaik the currently harrassed muslims aren't rohingya, they just usurp the name - somewhat like north-eastern germans calling themselves prussians. the rohingya were a tiny muslim minority living in the region about five hundred years ago, but the current one-and-half million muslims in Arakan are recent immigrants or sons or grandsons of such.

The hypocrisy of liberal agenda kind of makes you want to move to another plant.

Liberals and "moderate" Muslims are on the same team for some reason. Both will get what's coming to them in our lifetime.

the rohinyga are BENGALIS
illegal aliens from bengladesh
the speak bengali
eat bengali food
wear bengali clothes
have bengali customs (such as shitting in the street)
have islam as their ideology like bengladeshis tend to do
they are terrorists and invaders
the burmese people should exterminate any foreign threats that attack burma

Myanmar junta divedes and rules there people for the last 60 years.

genoicide is a very normal and common policy for the myanmar junta.

the've been doing this against all non-Myanmar people.
Myanmar people are just 30 % of the population.

as for Aung San Suu Kyi she is forced to follow the junta's instructions since 25% of the parlement is controlled by millitary officers. also if she goes against the junta racial policy people in her party will be killed.

the burmese millitary junta are puppets of china and dont care about there own people.

its easier for them to divide and rule.
Rohinga people are perfect bait for the international community and myanmar nationalist agenda.

Burmese millitary is getting more money everyday especially with foreign investments of the west and especially china.

i may sound rude but genocide is nothing new in myanmar and the've done this to many christians and non burmese ethnicities.

>remember ASSK is just HIGH QUALITY BAIT for the internationac community and terrorist organisations.

the dream of the junta is to escalate the conflict so much that there will be another isis front in mymanmar so they have the exuse to do another coupe and get ASSK out of the way

bump

There is the democratic way of ruling burma.

or the chinese one.

right now with the junta its the chinese way of ruling.

Burma is the new proxy war on land between the west and china.

you know already in 1978 we had a saying in my province of shan state.
""we sell our gems and women to china so that the junta can wage war on the ethnic minorities"" all we get is shit jobs in gem mines while our forest and farms are being destroyed.
and then the chinese leave.

Like manu asians in burma many people hate the chinese. they are like the jews of asia