Alright, there has been a lot of bullshit spewed about Japan during WW2 so I'm here to correct that

Alright, there has been a lot of bullshit spewed about Japan during WW2 so I'm here to correct that.

Truth about Nanking Massacre:

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=7ti2K5yStfU&index=37&list=PLnSG-HSW3JkM2HPcvpcUWZ-VCLeSIBjQj
youtu.be/hP4kChB5Ngg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese are angels they murdered and raped many people

Japs are supposed to have honor, so you should own up to your crimes (assuming you're not Davido-kun)

"Cannot even refute a single thing I linked"

>Alright, there has been a lot of bullshit spewed about Japan during WW2 so I'm here to correct that.

A Nazi concerned about the truth? Quit LARPing.

Keep dying for Israel goy.

You linked to biglobe.

You do realize that it's run by Arimasa Kubo, who believes that the Japanese are actually Israelites, right?

>Israelites Came To Ancient Japan - chapter 1
chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4
Many of the traditional things in Japanseem to be the traces that the lost tribes of Israel came to ancient Japan.

>Arimasa Kubo is a Japanese Christian pastor, Bible teacher, non-fiction writer on science, culture and history, and the president of Remnant Publishing. He is also director of the Bible and Japan Forum, Movement of Evangelizing All Japan, Kobe Peace Institute and Japan-Israel Friendship Association.

>dey dindu nuffin!
just fuck off already, christ

Use hooktube you faggot, here you go.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=7ti2K5yStfU&index=37&list=PLnSG-HSW3JkM2HPcvpcUWZ-VCLeSIBjQj
Also this is pretty good, didn't know Japan was against European expansion into Asia as well. I always figured they just wanted resources or some shit considering they're just an island. More Japs need to get in on this.

thanks

although desu the Empire of Japan did actually commit a great atrocity, which would be developing Manchuria and Korea.

>although desu the Empire of Japan did actually commit a great atrocity, which would be developing Manchuria and Korea.
Kek

Well Japan was surrounded by hostile powers, thanks to the breakup of the Anglo-Japanese alliance and the creation of the Anglo-American alliance, which also led up to the British Empire being eaten up by the USA. Those hostile powers happened to be European. The "muh Asian liberation" is just an agenda for the masses to eat up, since the Empire of Japan happily recognized European subjugation of Asia, when it was secured with it's alliance to Britain.

Too bad many Japanese patriotards eat up this anti-European pro-subhuman sentiment, because they actually believe the war propaganda of "Asian liberation" (then again many whites are anti-Japanese). People often fight harder when they think they are on a crusade. Nobody wants to die for Bauxite and rubber.

This is typical for a lot of things, but especially for things related to Japan, because nobody wants to take time to look through this shit. Nobody is thorough about the obscure history, especially when said location was rather bleak. That's why even people who are redpilled about the lies of the Mass media, still also somehow believe that the media is 100% honest about us. They just can't be bothered to search for the truth. The same way is the case for not just Japanese but other races with regards to whites. Unfortunately that's how the world is.

DIN DU NUFFIN
I
N

D
U

N
U
F
F
I
N

>truth

>YouTube

pick one

we dindu NUFFIN

youtu.be/hP4kChB5Ngg
Everyone should watch this video this Japanese nationalists completely refuted the hoax of Nanking.

This MUH JAPANESE ARE ANCIENT KIKES GOY, YOU WAZ KIKES N SHIEET is possibly the most infuriating piece of propaganda ever, not just because how outrageous it is, but because of how many people lap it up, without doing even the slightest bit of research on the Jews which would make it obvious that the whole claim is a bullshit. It's even more infuriating that they try to make foundations of the ancient Yamato dynasty to be Jewish! Kikes trying to steal the accomplishments of his Majesty's lineage, the oldest and greatest one on the planet! (however depressing it is now) So much of our history, from antiquity to the legends, supposedly founded by kikes! I don't usually get triggered at facing historical falsehoods, but this shit just makes me go ballistic. I swear I will write a book on this one day.

And Jesus came to India and jesus was african and korean and related to japs and russians and mexicans and brazilians, why the fuck are christcucks so fucking retarded? He's just a fucking kike, he spat some proto-marxist bullshit, he's a fraud, there's no rapture no resurrection you stupid mongrel.

>I swear I will write a book on this one day.
Fucking nip bantz are truly the best.

Hey poo, redpill me on bollywood, any harpreet weinsteins over there?

bs

>Bollywood
It's a scam. Very degenerate and corrupt industry infiltrated by Marxist and leftfags with below mediocre entertainment that, an insult to functioning human brain. There are Weinsteins in bollywood, casting couch is known to everyone but who cares when those bolly whores have no problem with it.