He was always /our guy/, right?

He was always /our guy/, right?
Have the (((media))) ever tried to destroy someone more thoroughly (except The President, of course)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a great man.

sorry but you can't invite little kids over to stay with you and then expect people to think you're innocent, cunt was a nonce, end of

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us:

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

He is truly /ourguy/

Michael Jackson was truly /ourguy/. The kikes tried to shut him down because of "sue me, jew me, kick me, kike me", and when that didn't work his doctor murdered him.

The Jew
Killed MJ
Justice for MJ

Absolutely /ourguy/.

Such a paragon of virtue that his skin turned white.

the guy was a tortured genius, he had a very unnatural childhood, probably no real friends, and was immersed in the most toxic and degenerate environment possible, did drugs and probably had mental issues anyway, i don't think someone needed to do anything to him intentionally he was gonna crash and burn anyway

i think he did diddle some kids, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was molested himself as a child, i feel sorry for him

>hurr all men are pedos
Okay Anita

He touched the children of the world
In a very special place

MJ was a good man with a pure heart.

he had a child's brain

just like you have

MJ was fucking based.

I heard he got really excited about a store ad in the newspaper once. It read "boys pants half off"

he knew all along

I really feel bad for the way MJ was treated.
Some british journalist Martin Bashir befriends MJ so well that MJ opens up about Neverland ranch and all that to him and the all Bashir does is compliment MJ and acts nice.
Then, Bashir goes on to twist MJ's words and completely paint MJ as this creep weirdo.
What a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Retard

Pedo nigger faggot

You don't actually believe that,
especially after what we know about the media, now!
MJ was one of the first,
like Harvey(total takeout by Powers)

"Lies!" American Micheal Jackson

He paid $150M in hush money and is seen in the Bashir video with strange little kiddies in his bed. His taste in "art" is questionable too. I'm convinced he was a pedo. He was more than likely fiddled with as a youth but that doesn't excuse him.

>all men are evil pedophiles
How is that feminism treating you