Will there be a third season of K-ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes there is

it's called hibike euphonium

K-ON is moar kawaii

ded series

I'll always be waiting. Hope is the last thing you lose.

When Kyoani runs out of money.

Would it take place in college, or follow Azusa and the other secondaries?

>Billy isn't Yui

Or just add a S4 and do both

we can always dream.

Well, College was a piece of shit, so hopefully High School.

that blonde girl is a cute desu

College was fine, it's just unfinished. I like that people didn't like Yui, that Akira and Nodoka had issues with her. The other girls could've used more development, sure, but the anime did most of that anyway.

Hard to see how they'd do a S3 though - they'd have to constantly switch back and forth between the girls to give them equal time and set up the eventual spin-off for Nao and Sumire.

The College cast were just carbon copies of existing characters and the whole thing felt like it was a rehash of the lackluster first volume. High School had the Mugi clone, sure, but it didn't try to force an entire new band into the dynamic. It also had a unique story arc that was fun to follow.

No, and that's fine. It went out on a high note, let it stay that way.

Again, I don't believe there was enough time to develop the new cast or that it's Kakifly's strong suit.

I mean honestly, all of the manga really seems the same to me. The only thing College didn't have was Sawako's crazy.

In S3 the keion will be grannies dying of old age and will share their last hours of life together.

I think the K-Ons and the Euphoniums should have a fight and the Idolm@sters should cheerlead.

Isn't the real question does it need one?

inb4 Trump buys out Kyoani just so we get S3 of K-on

>does it need one?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

filtered

Says you. I need closure from University & High School.

After Haruhi

So much this.

>plebs don't read the manga

>wasting time to read garbage

If you can't read user, does that mean you only watch dubs?

These volumes were just cashgrabs after KyoAni said that they were done with the whole K-On license after the movie.

Yamada rejected doing more K-On for Tamako.

>wanting to ruin the perfect ending with an unnecessary sequel

I want you people hanged from trees.

Yeah, we don't need a sequel.
If anything, we need a Death Devil prequel.

this, i want to see how Sawako fallen to darkness and rise up again

And I, likewise, wish you death for opposing the one thing I truly want in this world.

in dire need of a rewatch

S3 of K-On is just PoV sex with Yui while she dresses up in various tights and skirts and rides you reverse cowgirl.

I like it

so does she

>Only one girl canonically has pantyhose
>They gave the pantyhose to the least ladylike and most childish character

Not giving the pantyhose to a tall ladylike character like Mugi or Mio or Sawako was one of the biggest mistake K-On did.

>Only one girl canonically has pantyhose
Seems to be a Kyoani trend. Really weird. But yeah Mio would've been great with them. I love Yui though, so it's all good.