Lupin III

NEW footage of the upcoming theatrical Lupin III film, The Blood Spray of Goemon has been released. It will not only star Goemon, but it will feature the debut of BLACK Jacket Lupin, as well as showing us Drunk Lupin. It is a sequel to Jigen's Gravestone and it will be released of February 4th, 2017.
youtu.be/89S86bg3EOY
youtu.be/UTyfM_FVZM8
original trailer
youtu.be/c0XOK7C66hs
and as a bonus, the official dub trailer for Blue jacket Lupin which will also be released soon.
youtu.be/YrKLNFWu5VA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ee12JuuRB0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that Zenigata english voice

He had another VA back when they started dubbing Lupin III in the early 2000s who was spot on. Sadly he passed away I believe.

I thought only the japanese Zenigata VA passed away?
Man that double sucks.

it will be fine once he starts talking lines of dialogue back and forth with characters. trailers always sound real hammy.

Zenigata and Jigens VA died after finishing the last season

no the guys name was dan lorge and he just doesnt do voice work anymore which is why they recasted.

jigen's VA is still alive. where do you people find this information or are you just guessing because you think you might of heard something

only Jap Zenigata died a few years ago. Jap Jigen is still going strong.

dont forget to choose your favorite Lupin design. it is tradition after all.

Goemon's Bloody Spray looks nice.
I'm willing to get Part IV's blurays once they're out. I considered purchasing them from Japan since they come with nice packaging but the price for them is painful, so I just stick with buying merch. I'll probably get the JP Bluray for Goemon's Blood Spray though.

Here's another wallpaper for you, Sup Forumsnons.

Not sure what more I can contribute for discussion.

why not just wait for discotek to release the Goemon Blu Ray, they did it with Jigen's Gravestone and even added an english dub which is cool. cause they could of just sold a 50 min all japanese blu ray, but they took the time to make it our money's worth. from what I hear that dub is amazing. im sure they would do the same with Goemon. Seems like they really give a shit about Lupin considering all the Lupin shit they put out and are planning to put out including the upcoming blue jacket and all of red jacket series.
youtu.be/ee12JuuRB0Q

I could wait for the discotek release, but I bought Jigen's Gravestone from Japan, and I like the art booklets and sleeves it came with, versus discotek's very bland design choices. I also am not a fan of dubs, especially for Lupin. I watched every single series in Japanese, and after over 200+ episodes of hearing them in Japanese, I can't find enjoyment in hearing them in English, though I must say Richard Epcar's Jigen is my favorite English dubbed Jigen.

That being said, whom ever told you that Jigen's Gravestone had an "amazing dub" is full of shit.

I will buy their part II & IV releases though.

how much is the japanese gravestone release? japanese blu rays tend to be grossly overpriced.

im gonna check out the gravestone dub soon and give you my opinion. i dont mind watching newer lupin dubs because im not a fan of kurita Lupin. it makes me miss yasuo who is just incredible,

i like discoteks release though. i dont see how its bland. comes with a stylized red slip cover and the case itself is basically the japanese cover

richard epcar is a great jigen though i will admit I think i like chris sabat slightly more. but it was perfect to bring back tony oliver for Lupin and michelle ruff as fujiko. they are incredible. and even lex lang im happy is back for goemon even though his acting was bad during the red jacket dub.

gravestone is legit.

Aw shit son

I know. im excited too.

new images of the Goemon Blu Ray DVD Gold edition.

1/2

2/2

heres a comparison of new lupin and gravestone Lupin

where is everyone?

guess everyone is dead

its late. guess its time for bed.

bump

I remember when I first watched that scene I lost my shit at all the cars falling apart.

Did Part IV sell well enough to warrant a part V?

really? oh you mean lost your shit humorously? i figured you meant like amazed or something.

>lost your shit humorously?
Yes this.

it didnt really do well ratings wise in japan due to it not being marketed well, but because all of the merch and shit, it made its money back. Plus it did really well in italy.

with that being said, there will be a part 5 no matter what whether it be next year or 5 years down the line. Lupin just has that kind of iconicness that allows it to continue to have new content regardless if it does well or not. though it is unlikely it will be soon though. might take a few years. if these koike films do really well, they might offer him to direct a new lupin series. jigens gravestone did really well and they are really marketing the new goemon film. Id watch the fuck out of a series directed by him as long as its not as gritty although i dont get that vibe from these films anyway.

Is there a confirmed release date for the Part IV BD thst has both the sub and dub?

discotek will be releasing a blu ray as well as a DVD version that will feature both sub and dub versions of the show in 2017. when in 2017 is not official yet but if i had to guess, it will be early 2017. most likely before the summer considering the dub has been finished for months now. if I had to guess. I would say march or april. though i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt lead into may or the beginning of summer. But my strong guess is march or april. The thing is, discotek has a habit of announcing release dates literally a month before the release so we wont know until not long before it actually comes out.

short grayish brown haired Lupin is best Lupin.

>Dat dub trailer
>I'm Adam, prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull.
Didn't you Murricans evolve at all since the days He-Man was a thing?

Jigen's Gravestone was awesome. I'd love a Lupin tv series like that.
I enjoyed part IV enough, but the problem is that I found the whole premise ridiculous. Still, it had one of the best openings I've seen in many years and a few excellent chapters.

It's just the trailer telling you about the characters. They are always this hammy. The actors are pros when it will come to actual dialogue from the scripts for the series.

>calling episodes chapters
This is the 2nd day in a row I caught someone saying that. Is this a meme?

The problem with jigen's gravestone in my opinion is that it was way too short. Only 50 minutes. Could of easily of had 1 more OVA. I also didnt care for the giant dick robot very much. I'll always love me some naked Fujiko, but that scene didnt make much sense to me. Other than that it's a solid 8/10. Easily in the top 10 best Lupin movies/TV specials.

Luckily the new goemon film will be a feature length film so it won't suffer from being too short. I wish we could see a little more of the main villain since he potentially seems like he could be a slimy bastard as well as an intimidating badass who kicks goemon's shit in.

Also fuck black jacket. Lupin needs color.

Made this a few weeks back. All the different jacket versions of Lupin. Green will always be the best.

He smiles

It's been awhile since I've watched Lupin what colors represented what character archetype again?

Yeah, Lupin's like Scooby Doo, it'll just keep going forever because it's such a staple at this point.