How many hours a day do you spend watching anime, Sup Forums?

How many hours a day do you spend watching anime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Clorox-Bleach-Regular-64-oz/dp/B0014D2BKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30 minutes

23 hours with 59 minutes and 59 seconds

34 hours.

About 3 hours watching 1 hour of anime

i dont watch anime
anime a shit

Nobody on Sup Forums watches anime

I don't watch anime

You are the reason Sup Forums sucks just so you're aware.

1 - 2 hours, though I haven't watch any anime in the last 2 weeks, december is an awful month to live in.

I spend more time on Sup Forums than actually watching anime desu

this

2 hours or so, depending.

Not nearly enough.

30 mins to 2 hours if I'm lucky, I mostly read manga lately

December is an awful month to live in, which is why it's the best month to sit around watching anime and pretending that everythings ok

30-60min.
I watch anime when I grab something to eat.

One series per day

Depends. Between 25 minutes to a couple of hours during marathons.

30 minutes.

It's just a joke.

5.7 minutes a day.

8760 hours

I usually only watch an hour of anime a week, but this season has been unusually busy with around 3 hours a week.

Like most people, I binge watched whatever anime I came across when I first started. Back in 2006-2008. And like most people I burnt out after watching a couple hundred shows in quick succession, and mostly just stuck around to fawn over cute anime girls.

I'm aware, though there are some who actually mean it.
Regardless, it is the lowest kind of humor that anyone could ever post. It's honestly a waste of bandwidth and a waste of time for anyone that has the misfortune to read it. Even the people who ironically and unironically spout mems eksdee aren't as worthless.
Completely pathetic.

Depends on the mood. I watched NHK in a single sitting but thought a single episode of Lucky Star a day was too much.

Typically 0. I just finished reading manga for an hour though.

Not enough.
I can't motivate myself to start it, most of the time.
Every 2 months or so I'll boot up a series and enjoy the fuck out of it and watch all of it but I just don't start another one.
On average, probably less than 2 minutes a day.

It's not. I access Sup Forums because I find the girls cute, but that's it. I also share my opinion even though I really have no idea what I'm talking about.

Lately it's been around 4 or 5 hours a day because I've nothing better to do with my time. Normally it's only an hour.

It probably averages to like 5-10 minutes a day, I just watch 2 or 3 episodes per week most weeks.

Hardly any, since I watch 3-4 episodes a week.
That being said, I read manga on a daily basis, and can read them for hours.

Back to anime, I always try watching most anime at the beginning of the season, but end up dropping most by the 2nd-3rd week, and usually end up with 2-3 anime during regular season, or 5-6 during a really good season.

Back in 2006-2009 I could watch nearly everything that aired and finish it all, but back then I was just an University student, whereas right now I've got a job. Not to mention after some 10 years or being fully into anime, much of it has become (to me) generic or simply uninteresting.

That being said, during vacations I always download some series and watch them fully - though I don't watch as many as I can, because I prefer reading manga.

Not much

Not much lately because this season was complete shit.

Maybe about an hour or so

>Load up anime
>Pause the OP and browse Sup Forums
>72 hours pass
>Video is still paused

Typically I average around 24 minutes a day, unless I'm marathoning something.

about 17 hours a day

Less than 1, I've been picking less and less things.

One hour because I work 8 hours per day and have a social life of 4 hours and make love to my woman in one hour and sleep 8 hours which leaves me 2 hours for meals and one hour for anime. Sometimes I read the Bible instead.

4 to 8, depends on my humor

7 hours*

>I am disgusted by people who watch anime.
>I think anime is awful
>I watch anime anyways
I hate myself Sup Forums

Blow your fucking brain out then.

>have 8 hour job to make a living
>have significant other that you love
>be religious and regularly read the bible

I'm sorry, what the fuck are you even doing here? Is this some kind of mulit-layered irony?

Most Sup Forumsnons nowadays are like that, we're living in dark times.

how do we make it stop

Let's kidnap their kids.

here's a link to some bleach: amazon.com/Clorox-Bleach-Regular-64-oz/dp/B0014D2BKY

use it to off yourself

With work and sleeping taking up most of my time, I usually watch ~6 hours a day. It gets easy when you dont have a relationship or any other commitments or hobbies that you have to pay attention to

Someone please kill me and end my suffering

>be religious and regularly read the bible
That's the part that makes you know it's ironic. Gosh user don't be so dense.

Drink because the loneliness and pain can only be numbed

It's a one way trip.

Well actually, reading the bible and having a job are very good things I think, it was really the "having a woman that I make love to" part that pissed me off.

drinking is bad for you don't do that or I will tell your mom

Fuck off underage.

I have already watched all the masterpieces, the new anime are shit

Sure if you'll be my bf

>hours
Marathonfags are disgusting.

We can't, the place belongs to the normalfags now.

Expect to see tons of phoneposting this Christmas.

I am not underage user, drugs are bad for you. I refuse to voluntarily get intoxicated for recreation, it frightens me. I don't do ANY drugs, not even aspirin. I am free from the shackles of needing to feel the incredible emotional highs and lows brought upon man by alcohol consumption and romantic relationships, and I urge you to follow the path of the enlightened with me, my friend.

I'm posting from a phone right now.

Fucking normalfag.

Are you a girl (male)?

Fucking stoner.

I only watch shows that I have interest in, so I end up marathoning them, which ends up being like 8+ hours, but it's fairly infrequent. If I watched more it'd probably be like 8+ hours a day, every day

An episode or two if I'm lucky, I've honestly lost all enjoyment in doing anything, including watching anime.

I just go to class, browse the web, and sleep, that's the extent of my life.

Useless parasite.

Yes

Get out of this board you normalfags, go bang your gf or something.

Slightly more than 2 on average

Didn't pick up anything this season as I was too busy so 0. Even when I do watch anime, I don't follow more than 5 or 6 shows a season, which would work out only to 2 hours per week.

I spend far more time reading manga and actual books.

>if you aren't intoxicated 24/7, you are a normalfag

Dude, where is the logic in that? Most of the people I've ever know who do drugs are the most normalfag people, they are the people who go to parties and shit. Drugs are more of a social thing unless you are doing hardcore shit like meth or shrooms or something. You are the normalfag here dummy. I might be a virgin, but you are a DRUG-ADDICTED virgin. That is honestly nothing to be proud of, I am ashamed of you user.

Leave me alone.

>he's a virgin

No enough

good post

Hibike 2 weekly / 7 days = ~4 minutes.

You user restored my faith on this board. Truly a christmas present.

>Go on winter break from college
>Expect to watch a lot of anime
>Work retail though
>Get scheduled to work 35+ hours a week because of the holidays

I get like an hour before I fall asleep early most nights

>only 35 hours weeks
Casual.

And your trip ruined it again.

You're damn right I am

No, I am here for you my man.

I love you. I will help you out with your life as much as I can with pictures of anime girls.

Can someone help me find the subscribe button?

If you don't do drugs then that means you're happy with your life, I hate people like that. If I can't be happy then no one can.

Drug takers are normalfags. You're the problem here.

>if you don't do drugs then that means you're happy with your life
That is not the case at all. How did you come to that conclusion? Something true for some people doesn't mean something true for all people. Their are hundreds of reasons for not being a drug addict besides "being happy with your life"

Just leave me alone, you fucking normalfag.

Leave me the fuck alone.

>If you don't do drugs then that means you're happy with your life
Who told you that?
Why did you believe them?

I don't watch anime.

Around 30 hours.

Are you just a dumb teenager or have you consumed so much garbage that your brain doesn't properly function anymore?

I'm certainly not happy with my life, user, but that doesn't mean I have to be sad about it either. Although I don't have much to be happy about, I really have nothing to be sad about either. Happiness in the sense that you are referencing is a shallow satisfaction, and what I seek is something deeper. Drugs are a high on par with Big Macs and girlfriends: they are short-lived, and, more often than now, have negative consequences in the long term if not consumed with moderation. True "happiness" is a bit of a pointless endeavor in my opinion, and believing it exists will only serve to disappoint he who seeks it. No user, meaningfulness in life is not that simple, yet if you completely give up on it, then that clearly means the problem lies within you, since so many before us have found meaning in life without issue. And in a sense, finding a true "meaning" in life is just as unrealistic as finding this happiness, but every step closer to the truth you get is a tiny bit of true, profound satisfaction that you gain: not a short-lived happiness. Many people think, "well we all die, so we might as well do as much stupid shit as possible and have as much fun as possible before," but I believe that is a waste. Happiness is overrated, as I see death as all the more reason to search for the profound satisfaction rather than the shallow one.

TLDR: apply you'reself more bitchfag

kill yourself fucktard

Shut up, you will never understand my pain.

what is your pain?

Something you will never understand.

>i'm afraid to say anything about myself because I can't handle criticism
>so instead of addressing any of your points, I will just tell you "NO YOU DON'T GET ME"

You know what, you're right, you win the argument. Now get back to work on your winter break highschool project.