One Piece 850

Chapter title is "Ray of light".

In Mirror World、Chopper tries to find Luffy and Co , but there are too many mirrors.

Sanji's room

Sanji goes to deliver the dish to Pudding.

Prisoners Library

Luffy tries to escape even if his arms tear off.

3rd floor courtyard

Pedro is fighting Tamago. Tamago asks him why he came back.
Pedro strongly answers that Straw Hats are the only guys who can lead the world to dawn. Pedro slashes/bisects Tamago.

In front of Pudding's room

The alive door prevents Sanji from entering the room. He has no choice but to go to Pudding's location from terrace.

When Sanji sees the inside of the room, he finds Reiju on a chair and 3-eyed-Pudding.
Pudding makes a scornful smile at Sanji. Actually Pudding is one of Big Mom's favorite and she is good at acting.
Pudding was cheating Straw Hats.

Prisoners Library

Luffy's flashback

Puddding whispers something to Luffy.

Pudding "I will shoot to kill that idiot, who fell in love with me as I expected, which is why I don't get married.
I won't let you keep alive anyway. Good Bye, pitiful rats."

Pudding's room

Blood is falling from Reiju's leg. Reiju's arms are constrained.

Pudding "Mama wants clone soldiers and Germa science from the beginning.
The whole Germa Kingdom lies at anchor on our territory.
Thank you all you idiots for being invited to Sanji's political party.
We'll kill all Vinsmokes in tommorow's wedding."

Sanji shows an expressionless face listening to Pudding's talk secretly in thunderstorm.

source: 2ch

[EDIT]
- Big Mom is the only person who knows Pudding's true personality.

- When Sanji goes to Pudding's room, one of the guards asks him if he goes out.
Sanji answers, "I'm gonna go to be healed by a ray of light in this world" (chapter title).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTt6P4UavGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evil Pudding best Pudding

P-pudding for nakama?

It's already pulled

you can almost sense the Sanji "epic moment" when he says garbage stuff about how men forgive women and Pudding will turn good just like Viola

based GODa

Goddammit. Pedro was fucking right.

>Lets reveal the plan to everyone and their mom the day before the plan goes off for no reason
Why?

Oda's terrible writing since timeskip

What are they gonna do?

If Big Mom is the only one that knows her true character, the tears in the last chapter were a play for the soldiers in the room. Eh that works.

So was Reiju captured between last chapter and this or the bulk of this a flash back?

WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE CRYING THEN?

WHY??

>she is good at acting.
I wonder...

to fool the readers duh

wtf I hate pudding now

Welp...

she was crying of laughter

>was shown to be cute and timid in her introduction chapter around Big Mom and her crew
>worried about Lola
>Big Mom compared her to a living doll

How can such a cute girl be evil?

This literally makes no sense,we actually saw her honest thoughts from her flashback.Is Oda this much of a hack to use such a cheap trick to fool the readers?

>vinsmokes and the strawhats are going to end teaming up

WHAT
A
TWIST

When did Oda start doing that thing where the characters have a huge white outline around them? It looks ugly as fuck.

Are you retarded?

Id be mad if I white knighted for a fictional character beyond all reason for half of a year too. It's okay user.

Viola 2.0

He has been a hack since the time skip. Surprised?

what?

Irrelevant. Pudding WILL fall for Sanji by the time this is over.

Conis 2.0
Rebecca 2.0
Nami 2.0
Robin 2.0
Basically all pretty girls betray the strawhats first then help them out later.

The Pudding nakama train has crashed and burned! The Carrot train is picking up speed and going strong.

Who called it!? We called it! Who called it!? Traitorfags called it! Go us! Go us! YEAH!

>when you even speedread the spoilers

Conis was a known situation from the onset
Never happened with Rebecca
The other two were crewmembers with personal conflicts

The situation right now is 'character was evil all along and merely deceived you' so if it turns around it's Viola 2.0 except on a bigger scale

explain how this page makes sense according to the spoilers

Post your one piece pepes.

I still believe in Pudding nakama

Can someone please spoil RogersBase

Whatever the reason, all girls have followed that format

>initial help
>betrayal
>reconciliation

They all had their reasons and Pudding does too. Doesn't change the fact that she's a lying cunt!

pudding doesnt want to be married. she is playing her mother and the strawhats.

Except i'm not a pepefag nor have i ever sdhitposted for her.Has this shitstain of a general gotten so bad that you can't even point out a flaw in the plot writing of the series without being called Xfag?

What's wrong with this? These events still happened and are not at all in conflict with her faking her personality. Also note the ellipses.

>SaNafags will shit this thread again

The sooner Viola shuts these delusional shippers up, the better

What's so special about her? Her character looks bland as fuck

>playing her mother
What? How? She's not getting married at all, that isn't part of Big Mom's plan at all.

So I guess that page is Pudding reminiscing about how cool it was when Big Mom made her a 100% obedient lackey and laughing at Lola for being a fucking traitor retard? All ~in disguise~ of course?

Basically. Where have you been?

speedread.

She loves adventure! You can't deny that's the top quality in being a straw hat.

She's going to betray her mom along with Praline and a few other siblings. Reiju takes Germa, Pudding takes Totland and Luffy has 2 more factions in his armada.

lrn2exposition, user
this isn't bleach

Explain Oda's seemingly obvious plot hole Sup Forums. This is killing me.

1. Pudding wanted to marry Pedro/Jinbe/a giant and Big Mom said no so she became a double agent trying to destroy Big Mom
2. She's only evil when her "third eye" appears due to X
3. She's a Jekyll/Hyde who switches due to ???

It literally is

>forgetting Bege

what the hell are you taking about?

It's either or it makes no sense at all

You still haven't explained anything and only make snide comments except you don't seem to know what you're talking about

The marriage is a ruse that gathered all of Germa in one place. Now Big Mom and her children will kill all of the Vinsmokes and take their technology.

Oda finally gave a song of ice and fire a read

oda is a fucking god wtf

if it's confirmed that none of them are getting out alive, there's NO reason for sanji not to wreck shit with luffy, judge and the -ji's will also tag in

And then begrudgingly gain respect for their little bro. Ah fuck that's happening isn't it?

Big Mom is killing all the Vinsmokes user. Can't get married when your Groom is a corpse.

not only that, but they're going to become subservient to luffy even the same way cavendish/bartolomeo/the rest of them did

What are the chances that the Vinsmokes get redeemed?

really high

100%

Who is threatening Zeff? And Sanji still has wristlets so he's stuck no matter what kind of.

I still doubt it

Goddamnit

WHEN WILL BEGE MAKE HIS MOVE THO

he has a wife and kid.

he's not going to do shit

pekoms said that bege won't get away with what he's done, pekoms probably knows bege is planning to backstab big mom

the wife can side with bege, just look at aladdin's wife

He's the kind of guy who'd have a different woman at every port. And also one who'd marry into a Yonkou family to bring them down.

>"Pudding is totally good" fags

>one piece getting hype again
aw yus

>the wife can side with bege, just look at aladdin's wife

aladdin just has a huge cock his wife can't get enough of.

i mean look at the size difference

She doesn't actually want to marry Sanji, so she's thinking about how Lola escaped. She's acting in front of both strawhats and Big Mom, so she's a triple crosser in it for herself. Not that hard

Alright alright I'm here for the spoilers

Drop the pics and no one gets hurt

IT'S A NICE DAY
FOR A
RED WEDDING

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADWOMAN

Sup Forums is an 18+ board

>in the event that anything happens
Foreshadow? oddaaa

Yeah cause villains never act cocky and think they'll can't lose

Have you ever read/seen a piece of fiction in your fucking lives?

purefags got Zehahahad OUT
I should of trusted you betrayal fags I just didn't think Oda would turn the story this way.
I can't wait for the chapter.

Hey little Linlin what have you done?

Hey little Linlin who's the starstruck one?

Hey little Linlin power's the thing you love.
Hey little Linlin not sent from above
Hey little Linlin cry some!

It's a, nice day for no nakama~!
It's a, nice day for a, RED WEDDING.
It's a, nice day for no, NAKAMA~~~!

That honestly sounds like fanfic from "Pudding is secretly evil guys" fags, but if that's true then that would be the biggest plot twist this year.

Reminder that Sanji and Capone are plotting something to royally fuck over Big Mom.

Mr.Prince is making a huge come back.

Why are you guys surprised? This is the Water 7/Enies Lobby parallel arc, traitors and unlikely allies were coming.

raizou being alive on zou was the biggest plot twist m8

>small part of me hopes that this twist will make Sanji change his attitude towards women a bit for some character development, not that he starts disliking them but that he stops being a retarded horndog who places his full faith in any pretty girl at the drop of a hat
>know deep down that Pudding will be defeated+redeemed by falling for Sanji for real later because Oda

This would be pretty good. What do you think Vito said though?

I wanna grope Robin too

Meme magic is real. Holy shit SaNa confirmed!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHERE IS MISS FATTY?
PLEASE DON'T DOUBT KEK AGAIN

Really? I think the most surprising moment in that arc was Strawhats were not enemies and instead heroes and there's no way Oda would kill an important character off-screen.

IT'S HAPPENING.
WE GOING TO CELEBRATE LIKE A HOLIDAY TODAY BOY.

what if she's lying about lying because deep inside she's scared shitless of big mom

pudding dindu nuffin

Calling it. Two eyes pudding is pure. Three eyed pudding is evil.

>Sanji and co. almost make it out scot free
>Pudding flips the wrist switch she stole from a defeated judge, and Sanji's hands are blown clean off
>she laughs maniacally at taking that cooking her cared about so, a final spiteful smite on him
>her telekinesis is keeping her a formidable foe
>Luffy tries to step up
>Sanji tells him no
>cinches the wounds shut with a few quick tourniquets
>'this one is mine'
>Pudding laughs, Sanji would never strike a lady, she knows all abou-
POW!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qTt6P4UavGM
>Pudding is kicked clean across the reception hall, as Sanji tucks his arms into his coat
>'If there is one thing I have learned,'
>flashes of the Kamabakka Island
>'it''s that the heart of a maiden is beyond the boundaries of sex, it is a noble heart, where beyond the darkest evil a light shines bright. Some maidens fall to evil, but inside is still a sliver of good which can redeem it all. Fair looks and kind words can mask as well as horrid looks and gruff words the presence of that heart... and you, miss, are NO MAIDEN!'
>Pudding makes that face... you know, THAT face

>- Big Mom is the only person who knows Pudding's true personality.

what if Pudding is the true soul user (after killing Mom and stealing her fruit BB style) and is just keeping Big Mom alive as a soul powered mummy

The Ray of light is Nami.
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ه̸̬̦͉̬̼̤̘̲̗̼͎͌ͦ͋͑͐͆ͭͮ̓̆̔͛̓ك̵̯̙̜̼̱͔̱͕̹̼̪͇̬͙͔ͦ͆ͣ́ͤ̓̑̑ͣͧ̏͘͜͡ذ̛̯̹̪͈̙ͯ̑̂͒̀ا̹̝̻̣͕̖͎̫̰̤͍͆̓̔̌͂ͬͦ̍̏̊̀͡͡