/cbts/ episode 591 edition

We are undergoing the Restoration of the Republic of America.
Military/Navy Intelligence, the NSA, the Q group and more have conducted an unprecedented python approach of The-One-PedoRing-To-Rule-Them-All. There are 4,289 sealed indictments fueled by the massive NSA information powerhouse turned good under Admiral Rogers.
We are living in historic times, and we've been handed a Map of what's to come, and what's going on in this war between Patriots and Clowns.
Here's the catch: The CIA/MSM has lulled the normies into what Q calls Fantasy Land and they cannot handle the Truth.
Solution? Memeing Patriots. Seriously.

Suit up lads, we will have Peace through the Strength of our Understanding and give Clarity through our memetic spread.

>Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Can you?

Here's what you need to start:
Qmap Image (This is your map in the Storm)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/46/1510469184557.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/51/1511513903794.png

Qmap Text pastebin.com/Ra0Y9210

Legend of Terms and Stringer meanings:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/53/1511535961546.png

Collaborative spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Meanings of Signatures Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Search the Qmap text for any relevant terms every time news hits.
>Nothing is random.
>Everything has meaning.
>+++
>Q

Some questions imply their own answer.
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/preview/page/1/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf

Newest drops always here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Advise: Let this really sink in. Do it for yourself. Your own belief in this is contagious - Be a virus of confidence.
>We are winning bigly.
>Q

Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DTeK7
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s
pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)
richglare.com/rothschild-family-networth-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=E3la04AJs4k&
encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-survivor/john-alexander-podesta.html
8ch
encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-survivors/
nytimes.com/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-sisi.html
ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/al-islam-a-terrorism/intl-qwar-on-terrorq/904-saudi-prince-defects-from-royal-family
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-sisi.html
rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/
petermooring.nl/blog/?p=1157
youtube.com/watch?v=qJKb80IVuTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look to Mohammad bin Salman's crackdown on corruption in Saudi Arabia for a taste of what's to cascade across the world.
SA > NA > ASIA > EU

It's vitally important to reassure the normies that we are all in very, very good hands when they hear this message:
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."
This dark cabal has ruined all of us, and we're all better off without it. Let Justice be Served.

So lets keep our eyes on the public signals in our news, and what events are referred to by Q's signatures.

Here's a great rundown: imgur.com/a/DTeK7
There's research going on at 8 ch dot net slash cbts
Q's trip there checks out, and the single hash works the same on both boards. Forever keep your eyes open as the more gnawing done on this the better.

There's little need to read beyond this. The first post has everything you need to start in a shareable format for the social circles of your choice. Go on, get out of here. Be the investigative journalists the world needs now more than ever.

If you do want to venture further and participate here directly, be sure to start your post with:
10 U.S. Code § 894 - Art. 94
to prove you're not a Clown and to remind them of their position against the full weight of The Republic of American and it's Military.

A plethora of breadcrumbs and events are found in these posts:
List of all threads up to #589 here
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s

Feel free to work with and add to this organic maple flavoured opening of CBTS.
Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.

(Maple batter found here: pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)

The Rothschilds have got alot of castles.

richglare.com/rothschild-family-networth-money/

youtube.com/watch?v=E3la04AJs4k&

White Rabbit on youtube gaining traction fire up the meme generators we need to keep this going!

Welcome to Comedy Central !!

looks like the boomers are getting their coffee.
take it to 8ch faggots. they have a nice board just for (you)

I was here when Q dropped the first breadcrumbs. At first, I was hopeful it was going to amount to something. Now, I think it's nothing.

t. rank-and-file W-2 earner

See slave for life.

no way. nice catch!
God bless

Where the fuck is Q?

The Dems thought Mueller was on their side.

Do you think there's something to mega's claim that Q was interns? Q hasn't posted here since then.

The Q

Shills will be here quick.

Let's think this over. It was reported earlier on Sup Forums that the Sup Forums board what being monitored closely by people in gov't. So why would it take them 4 weeks to figure out this LARP was going on? Especially a thread with over 400 archives woul surely catch anyone's attention.

Secondly, the picture of Team POTUS giving the thumbs up appeared on POTUS twitter - so it wasn't out there by interns, obviously, and its filename was "DO IT Q ...".

Third, Q hinted at SA and predicted the timing.

Anfo and disinfo, all very real.

John Podesta Survived Titanic
encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-survivor/john-alexander-podesta.html

>richglare.com/rothschild-family-networth-money/

Let's think this over. It was reported earlier on Sup Forums that the Sup Forums board what being monitored closely by people in gov't. So why would it take them 4 weeks to figure out this LARP was going on? Especially a thread with over 400 archives woul surely catch anyone's attention.

Secondly, the picture of Team POTUS giving the thumbs up appeared on POTUS twitter - so it wasn't out there by interns, obviously, and its filename was "DO IT Q ...".

Info and disinfo, all very real.

Is Lord de Rothschild dead?

Has anyone checked out Alex Soros? He is one creepy White Rabbit artist.

Yeah man, whatever. At least you got rid of the boomers.

Sorry. Meant Podesta,

>U7BknPma

you mean Alex Podesta?

>its filename was "DO IT Q ...".
I'm almost positive Twitter renames Pics when you upload to a long random string.

Yeah. Corrected self after. Sorry.

Thanks for baking, but we already had a thread on 8 chan where everyone already migrated. Some people are still missing the message I guess, Q posted on 8/pol/ and now we have our own CBTS board!:

8ch
.net/cbts/

Q is real

He went to 8 chan and will be posting there from now on like he said. He confirmed that Sup Forums is infiltrated and com promised.

dems are always dumb

Fuck the shills, they can't stop us

Maybe

Secondly, the picture of Team POTUS giving the thumbs up appeared on POTUS twitter - so it wasn't put there by interns obviously, and its filename began with "DOITQ ...".

Info and disinfo, all very real.

Check out his website. Got the horns in the top left corner.
www.alexpodesta.com/

The current thread is at link related, just copy and paste it into browser bar to go to our thread where everyone is on 8 chan:
8ch
.net/cbts/res/7180.html

We have proof that that is Q with his verified tripcode, shills have been spreading disinfo trying to say it isn't true because of the space but those are newfags and shills. We proved that wrong already.

Podesta is going down, he can't stop us even with all these shareblue shills spamming us all the time.

Nice find, be sure to bring it with you for more digging to 8 chan. We need all the help following the crumbs that we can get.

It is time to wake the earth once again, there shall be four earthquakes of a magnitude of 8.0 or greater, maybe just maybe one will be put in the middle of the atlantic ocean

Probably.

This is a spygame, right? Fog of war, if you wondered what it means...

Diaper also survived .

I want to see another Q post over there before I believe it. Will keep an eye out though.

Just came here to say that the 4000 "indictments" are not sealed indictments. They're sealed court actions which include sealed civil cases as well. As such the number is not even out of the ordinary.

If someone can show me some evidence that these are all -- or even majority -- actual indictments I'd love to see that, but so far no one has done that and I'm not even sure that can be done given the nature of how these things are reported by the government.

Remember to use the filter functions. You can filter words such as shill, boomer, infinity, 8ch etc. It only takes a few seconds to set up and just need to remove old ids and add new ids of anons after new bread. Stay the course.

CREEPY SHIT

FLYNN also survived

Weird stuff man.

What I posted is a screen cap of it and you can still see it on 8/pol/, he is coming there soon. There is no reason to not believe it because we proved it is the same tripcode. I understand what you mean though, you can never be to cautious but everyone at our new thread can fill you in too.

Shill

Why would you filter talking about our new thread and board? People are being tricked by shills spreading disinfo and claiming that Q hasn't posted on 8 chan when we proved it.

Weird

nytimes.com/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-sisi.html
ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/al-islam-a-terrorism/intl-qwar-on-terrorq/904-saudi-prince-defects-from-royal-family
What do we know about Khalid Bin Farhan?

Please archive

>nytimes com/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-sisi.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/14/world/middleeast/egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-sisi.html

hey you guys, have you heard?
we have new real estate!
a brand new board!
we can make threads on each topic covered in q questions!
there is also main discussion bread just like the one we have been maintaining here!
it is a good place to be and very comfy if i do say so myself
so please we invite you with open arms to the new and improve CBTS

>What do we know about Khalid Bin Farhan?
There is a good bit of stuff about all of that on 8 chan now

I bet you fucking retards think this is real

You are more than welcome to join us at 8ch
If you would like to stay here at Sup Forums Sup Forums that is okay, but if you want to really put in a strong effort or just to educate yourself on cbts we strongly advise familiarizing yourself with the new board!

A glooming peace this morning with it brings.
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head.
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.
Some shall be pardoned, and some punishèd.
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Rothschilds and their pedos.

Not a shill. If I'm wrong just post some source showing that these are all indictments. I've been looking for days and can't find a source. If you have one please post it because I would love for this to be true.

Haha you should make a poetry thread for the lulz at /cbts/
many types of threads are welcome so long as they have to do with CBTS
It is good to develop a strong sense of community and it would be great to have creative minds pulled together under one roof!
The board allows us to have multiple discussions but dont worry the daily bread will always be active!

Follow the white rabbit .... where does it lead?

Hey Tubbs, I'll be over in a few. I'm dropping this here and was wondering if you would drop it there. I'm on a phone.
rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/
Much appreciated. Drop it where ever you think best unless it's already there.

To us arresting corrupt dems. We are only growing stronger on 8 chan day by day where the shills and bots can't touch us.

sure, i will paint it into an image and post it, do you have a summary that you'd like to go with it?

if Q was an insider, why would he be fucking around on cripplechan? Kek, this feels like a long con by the mods to get traffic to cripplechan and get rid of a bunch of schizos and newfags. Well played lads, well palyed.

I think it's possible. I've started comparing pre-tripcode Q to trip-Q, and I do think there's a difference in style. Not drastic, but noticeable. At the time, I already assumed Q might be a team of people, so I figured it was just because they had different styles. But maybe tripcode-Q really was different. A group of interns with some access could get a lot of stuff right and appear legit.

Actually, Meganon is a known FAKE

Scaramucci follows me on Twitter.

I hope y'all would have noticed that by now

Connecting the Senior Executive Service, Small Business Administration, the Jesuites, Georgetown Universite, and the Pope to 9/11:
"Study how one of its students tied to the Carl M Marcy family and how that being created Al-Qaeda through the Senior Executive Service via the U.S. Small Business Administrations 8(a) program."

Source: petermooring.nl/blog/?p=1157

BOOMER here, did you miss us? WE'RE BACK!!!!!

It's me i dumped some of the donmeh stuff and I check periodically to sort out some ME geopol stuff. I am a bad meme maker and only post if I dug something good

Largest tweet impression I've ever had

How many anons do you think are still actively using these CBTS threads at 4/pol/ ??

It's interesting they are taking this line now, and highlighting it. I know they benefit more than some countries by it, but it shows support for questioning it at least.

Good point, I had been wondering the same. But you can compare the numbers to previous years. For instance, for the year 2006 there were about a 1000 sealed civil cases, and a couple of dozen other kinds of sealed cases (judicial lingo is not my forte), so let's say maybe 1,100 for the year 2006.

That would make 4,289 - for one month alone - a very high number.

I'm sure there's lots of MS13 stuff there too, although, haven't they simply been deported?

Interesting times...

Enough that you and your cronies still come back to convince us to leave.

>these threads are still going and still nothing has happened
lmao fucking trumpcucks i swear

Thank you user, be sure to also let people know what you've found by digging on our new board on 8 chan.

I thought most people did.

Thanks for everything, all the good people coming together is what helps cause things to work.

Good stuff friend, be sure to share it on our 8 chan board as well or else people will miss it. That is where everyone is right now and that is why things are slow here.

25 stragglers or so at a time, way outnumbered by all the anons who actually listened to Q and migrated.

This thought has occurred to me.

Every now and then.

Hi user!
Just so you know we have an entire board now at 8ch
Also, Q has stated that this is where the drops will take place now.
Or atleast that they will take place at 8ch.
So we are doing our best to get all anons involved in CBTS research to focus effort there.
If you build it Q will crumb.

Please as a trusted trip
Could you assist in the migration?
Some are very paranoid to bring efforts to /cbts/ 8ch
But I understand the reasoning.

disinfo shills GTFO

But that guy isn't making any sense, Q laid out clearly that things are compromised on Sup Forums and will be posting again soon on 8 chan.

Did you guys see this? I wonder if some type of space battle is going on?
youtube.com/watch?v=qJKb80IVuTQ

Enough to justify a presence here for multiple reasons, paramount is inducting newfags puzzled by the inordinate hostility and disruption this topic receives.

No user sir, I am not trying to convince you to leave.
In fact it is good to have CBTS in 4/pol/
Please continue making breads here!
I just want everyone to know without a doubt that /cbts/ at 8ch is the main hub for CBTS

Well so long as bread is baked in 4/pol/ I will remain to inform anons that CBTS is now with it's own board at 8ch.
Please continue to help in the Exodus v2.0

Why was the leaf baker here baking breads if it’s all happening on atechan

Yes, those are points in tripcode-Q's favor. But a group of interns with Kelly's phone and Q clearance might have known about SA.

I too wondered why, if tripcode-Q was fake, real-Q wouldn't try to make more of an effort to get rid of the fake and prove that he was the real thing. I guess running a sting on the thieves is a reason, but are you going to let your Q/pol operation go sideways for a month just to play cat and mouse with some interns?

That brings us back to the ultimate question that we've never answered: why are *any* of these anons telling us inside info? None of them have asked us for anything, except Q asking us to think about the questions. I don't think any MI strategists are counting on Sup Forums to redpill the masses. We can help, but we're not going to flip the switch from blue to red; that will take changes at the top of media.

So assuming they aren't rogue, what justification did these anons have for telling us things like Mueller has been pardoned? (I know why they'd *want* to, because I'd want to if I were in their shoes.) Without knowing that, it's hard to know how determined they'd be to keep it going. Maybe "Q" told his boss, "Hey, there's this online forum where I can slip out certain info and disinfo," and then when trip-Q (assuming he's fake) took things sideways, they just said, "Well, that was nice while it lasted, but operation over." I dunno.

The amount I was attacked last night, suggests the shills hate us here. I like that.

Can someone repost Q's posts from 8ch?

Q , (-:

Are you a democrat?

CBTS created a redundancy for itself and continues to perpetuate. This should be encouraged as long as viable cells are being formed.

Leafbread is actually at 8ch now
He was baking bread for the above stated reason I had mentioned.
But I will mention it once again, to maintain presence to keep the word out about CBTS.
To be fair, it is too easy for shills to hijack bread and seed disinfo at 4/pol/
Mainly because we are only allowed one bread

He must have been confused, it seems not everyone got the news that the threads migrated to our new 8 chan board.

see:
pic there has link too

The 4ch_n 8ch_y makes me very suspicious. If you are trying to wake up normies, why encode the move?

Unfortunately it seems a shill is in control of the bread at this very moment.
That is of course unless it is no longer permitted to post the original batter.

Because bakers were called and he stepped up to the task under heavy botting, bread splitting, and disruption. Treat infinity like a library, this like a battlefield. Control terrain and pray.

8 chan isn't redundant, Q confirmed that that is our new main place now

Why not?

You are one the anons that has been trusted here, at least by this user, so my question is WHY would you want us to move to a board where there's known CP (you know, the stuff we keep trying to stop), It's confusing as fuck up there, and you finally started getting real attention here, and some validity in the some media outlets, and you now want all of us to move to a site that media would NEVER touch, except in a negative way? I tell you true, I SAW MEGANON out the interns personally on the thread she did it on, within two hours of that, 4ch had now been suddenly "compromised"? really? REALLY???!!! I'm a believer, have been from the start, but something is very shitty in Denmark. (it's just a saying, so if you're in Denmark, don't take it personally.)