OBAMA, NOT DONALD TRUMP, MAY BE INVITED TO ROYAL WEDDING

Your response Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oIAAachIeU&t=465s
newsweek.com/obama-not-trump-may-be-invited-royal-wedding-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-722899?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
unvis.it/newsweek.com/obama-not-trump-may-be-invited-royal-wedding-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-722899?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
unv.is/standard.co.uk/news/uk/donald-trump-to-visit-uk-next-year-but-not-on-a-fullblown-state-visit-and-he-will-not-stay-with-the-a3655846.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And?

Why would he want to go to a mutt wedding?

Fake news. The Palace wouldn't jeopardise UK-US relations and politicise itself by announcing such a thing, even if it was true.

Fake and gay.

>jeopardise UK-US relations
if you don't invite us we're done being allies

This.

donald only likes countries that didn’t lose revolutionary wars

>source: my asshole

The sitting president would be invited, to think otherwise is absolutely retarded

They are inviting us.
Barack Hussein Obama is still our president

Anyways, fake but I will play.
> Obama
> Not Trump
> Obama > !Trump
> Obama !=
> Obama ==< Trump
> Obama < Trump

When the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were married, in 2011, the Obamas were left off the guest list because of the added security costs of protecting the president.

Journalists are such sad people. I [b]almost[b/] feel pitty for them.

the lizard queen gonna kill that nigger long before the wedding

DISABLED
I
S
A
B
L
E
D

What's the point of a British monarchy existing if the monarch isn't British anymore?

Yep, shows how thin-skinned Trump is.

What an embarrassment. literal buffoon.

> the monarch isn't British anymore?
Yea, there's now pure American blood in it. Sad.

No one cares about these pathetic faggots

I'm absolutely shocked that their are women that white in America.

Underrated.

utterly, completely, 100%, cucked.

this family is supposed to be the spirit of britain. britain the mother of the modern world. is the not the perfect couple for the age
>the bastard offspring of a serial treacherous wife is to wed a
>37 year old
>foreign
>mongrel
>divorcee

diana spencer ruined the royal family and the west.

The day after the Press carried on about the UK refusing to invite Trump to the UK for an official visit, the Queen extended an invitation the next day.

Shes based as fuck, ain't happenin'

Who cares, frankly.

There*
Don't you call yourself English?

nobody cares

The Windsors are globalists and Obama is a globalist.

Trump is an American nationalist and their enemy.

well... "I'm coming for you globalist".

Trump doesnt want to go to that racemixing shit

>may

Oi fink oi is England.

Well I mean Obongo and his wife helped Harry in setting up the Invictus games. Its hardly surprising but you mongoloids are so sensitive to anything to do with Trump you don't care to see reason.

>the britcucks know Trump is too alpha to sit through this race mixing crap without shouting something inappropriate
the absolute state of bongs these days
Lets not forget Micheal Savage is completely banned from their country and they seriously considered banning Trump as well

Makes sense. Harry is probably scared that Trump will grab his wife by the pussy.

>Obama and Harry ate friends
>Be shocked he's invited

This is how it works in real life

Well, he sat through Ivanka´s wedding.

Don't be that cunt. Not even our own people really like our president anyway.

And this is why Trump won't be attending. Christ his visit to the UK has been delayed twice now because of security concerns, at least the official one. He's been here on the lowlow I've been told but the fucking democrats have more sway in London than they do in the US it seems.

It hasn’t been British since James II was overthrown.

That's something else entirely

"We have the budget to invitethe president, let's invite his predecessor who defines his opposition"

I wouldn't go if I was Trump anyway, watching 'royalty' degrade itself. Back in the day you were killed in a fake car accident for betraying the bloodline

Do you hear yourself?

>Not even our own people really like our president anyway.
Niggers and communists aren't people schlomo

Not true

>they seriously considered banning Trump as well
We really didn't even entertain the idea. What you are probably thinking of was when a bunch of Guardian (these types take soyboy and elevate it to a whole new plateau) journalists tried to force the meme but it never stack, in fact they were shot down by based Andrew Neil if memory serves me right.

Remember that’s the weekend bin laden was “””killed”””.

Honestly us-uk relations are pretty shit ATM. I don't know why the UK insults trump when playing to his ego works so well

Makes sense that a majority muslim country would invite obama over trump.

>My reaction to your shitpost

Who gives a shit?
No one but Britistan gives a shit,in fact we should start carpeting the shit out of you for harboring are enemys as a stronghold for them

Nope, the queen has never extended an invitation to Donald Trump.

Theresa May did, which is her right as PM. The fact is the Queen no longer gets to make invitations like this, because diplomacy is a state function reserved to the Foreign Office and the PM.

i was referring to this
youtube.com/watch?v=_oIAAachIeU&t=465s
You don't remember this retarded debate? The dumb paki cunts have multiple mental breakdowns its fucking hilarious. I guess they "had" to debate it because the petition got enough signatures

it takes a special kind of retard to go out on europe and then insult literally one of the most importand countries you now have left. And this special retard is called uk and suckdick khan who started this insanity that can only damange uk and never help it after they left europe.

Its fake. As we are on this subject of FAKE NEWS SPREADING, i was wondering if anons can explain why i am getting warnings for saging fake news yet peoppe like obamaleaf amd posts lile these get a free pass or archived. I am legitimately confused and would like an explanation on phantom warnings.

Are mods just being bias or shilling or am i missing something?

Inb4 asking somehow broke the rules.

>Barack Hussein Obama is still our president
Don't you mean Barry Soetoro ?

Dont ban me ; its fake news.

How exactly are UK-US relations shitty? They don't seem that shitty, they seem to be carrying on as per normal.

There's a degree of anti-trump feeling amongst the chattering classes, but you have to understand that much as the average American really doesn't care that much about English internal politics, the average Englishman really doesn't care about American politics. They both generally have their own issues to worry about.

>British monarchy
>British
Sigh, New friend...

makes perfect sense ...O-hole is a half breed...trump isn't

You should, however, ban Cuckminister Trudeau so he doesn't spread any Liberal-Canadian cancer over in the bonglands.

newsweek.com/obama-not-trump-may-be-invited-royal-wedding-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-722899?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Here´s the source.

Let's archive unvis.it/newsweek.com/obama-not-trump-may-be-invited-royal-wedding-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-722899?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

I heard you Germans are fucking the Brits hard in brexit. Hows that going for them? I'm rooting for you guys
Trump still hasn't visited the uk even though that was meant to be his first international trip. I heard you guys won't even let him speak at parliament and are doing everything to embarrass him. So it doesn't look good mate

Niggers showing up for free fried chicken dinner.
Makes sense.

Have to leave in a few minutes so I can't watch it, I'm going to assume they were reminded that the UK isn't an authoritarian communist state, reminded of the law, and told not to waste the houses time with more libtard bullshit?

Even so I stand by my initial point, stating that it was never taken seriously, those petitions rarely are.

Are you the same Norwegian guy who keeps archiving links, or is it just a Norwegian thing to say basically the exact same thing and archive other peoples links?

It was actually far more split then you would think. definitely work the watch or at least a compilation of the retarded labor cunts

You have to go back.

They're not, its business as usual. A few liberals crying and making veiled threats is not the same as our statesmen slighting Trump and the US by association.
>I heard you Germans are fucking the Brits hard in brexit. Hows that going for them? I'm rooting for you guys
They're not, Merkels internal crisis is being wielded by us.
If our state cannot withstand his rhetoric it would imply our political/civic/social situation was so poor his would appear better. I welcome him to come and get BTFO. If we ban him, it would only give him a sense of validity.

Labor cunts aren't taken seriously tho tbqhfam, at least not for a good 10-15 years.

They are what they are which again brings me do my question why your supposed elite is doing something that can only ever damage them and never help them... seems kinda stupid.

This means war.

Are these the same people they polled to get the results that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?

>Trump still hasn't visited the uk even though that was meant to be his first international trip. I heard you guys won't even let him speak at parliament and are doing everything to embarrass him. So it doesn't look good mate
It's not normal for the President of the US to address the Commons.It's only happened a handful of times. There doesn't seem to be a need for it at the moment. The lkast time it happened was at the height of the 2008 recession.
It doesn't seem like a really good indicator for bad relations. Call me when we start getting unfavourable trade treaty proposals or something like that.

i'm sorry but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

OVERTHROW THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR NOW!!!!

Petty

>see reason

you're the one thinking this tabloid shit with no source is legit news worth insulting people over.

Trump should turn down the invitation even if he is invited. He has more important things to do (like troll the Left).

Doing gods work, norway user.

Leave grandpa alone, he's old and senile

The German Royal Family are literal house niggers, they pimp out their sprogs to the highest bidder but have zero power in the land. They are just there to sell trinkets to the audience who watch the shit show that they are

Sounds fake as fuck, when you know the security needed for the president and for the ex-president of USA, it's impossible to have that in another country.

sounds about right. let the half-breed nigger mulatto go to the half-breed nigger mulatto's wedding.

Not surprising. He's a bong, and she's a half-nigger from socal.

serisouly, who gives a shit?.. UK is gone, its arab territory now.

good luck cucks.

To be honest, I don't mind. Trump has a lot of important things he needs to do, he's got a lot of fixing America to be getting on with. What's the point of him coming to a second son's (who may actually be illegitimate) wedding?
Much better for him to be bullying the Senate into shape.

Barry meanwhile has fuckall to do except windsurf and shittalk Donald, so he's really got nothing better to do than come here, show the flag and appeal to the British Elite's unfathimable love of darkies and flatter their egos a bit. It's even smart statesmanship to send him.

Pic related, the Elite's love of darkies. That's the Speaker of the house of commons' wife.

>Obama, the Muslim, being invited to an arraigned marriage in the world’s foremost Muslim country
You can’t make this shit up!

Haha I forgot my picture

This marriage marks the official end of the British empire. Trump would never associate himself with something so immoral and blasphemous. God save the Queen

Came here to post this. Trump's fortunate to not be invited and, subsequently, obligated to attend an event celebrating the mongrelization of British royalty. For Trump, it'd be like looking at Saudi art all over again.
>is the prince really marrying a mulatto?
>the prince is really marrying a mulatto
>why does melania look so interested? is she really enjoying this?
>i can't tell if the queen is scowling because of me or because of harry
>i really wish i was somewhere else right now... anywhere
>i'd rather listen to pence ramble on about the "wonders of electroshock therapy" again if it meant not being here
>why do the cameras keep filming me instead of the wedding?
>my feet hurt

> (You)
>They're not, its business as usual. A few liberals crying and making veiled threats is not the same as our statesmen slighting Trump and the US by association.
The left cried so loud that they had to push back the trip and downgrade it from a state to a working visit. Trump will probably get huge protests when he comes.
unv.is/standard.co.uk/news/uk/donald-trump-to-visit-uk-next-year-but-not-on-a-fullblown-state-visit-and-he-will-not-stay-with-the-a3655846.html
> (You)
>>I heard you Germans are fucking the Brits hard in brexit. Hows that going for them? I'm rooting for you guys
>They're not, Merkels internal crisis is being wielded by us.
Then how come Brussels is setting deadlines and only Britain has made concessions so far?
The point is that nothing is happening in the relationship when the UK wants a trade deal.

He went to his childrens weddings, didn't he?

harry might invite obama because he knows him. trump would be invited if it is standard protocol for a royal wedding, but it would probably be both the US ambassador and the maybe the Sec of State.
protocol rules over feels

We don't need a trade deal yet, you dumb chink. We have to sort out Brexit first.

I also heard Santa may in fact be invited to the royal wedding instead of Trump.

Key word being may.

>may be

So it's speculation, probably by a faggot liberal, for a click bait title

>those digits
Guess that not something Harry will be doing.

well remembered. the wedding was the friday the jewish sabbath, a global spectacle. all part of the illuminati/satanic celebration which culminated on the sunday with UBLs death

>British
welcome newfriend. would you like to know more about the hebrews?

Muslim countries don't mix well with Latino countries. any relations there were are a thing of the past

>Obama > !Trump
Gonna have to argue with this one