Sicilians Come From Niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
The darkest people of Europe are Italians, Spaniards, and Portuguese because they are mixed with black and arabs. Real white people are from Northern Europe.

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gbeFOZI3Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=0fVwPd89XAg
youtube.com/watch?v=7YL97c6QsOY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe1Z9i081PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I realize you're only a moron, but that is what we call "a movie". It isn't real, it was written by some guy as entertainment.

Would you say the same about Schindler's List? I think not.

No one in Italy would argue with that, if you could add Calabria and Campania as well we would really appreciate it

>Kekistan flag
>KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Chubby fingers, fat illiterate yankee

Die scum, may you inbreed bastard never reproduce and your sons be doomed if you shall get any.

Its a movie but its really written in history books you dumbfuck.

"Dennis hopper - your great great great grandmother fucked a NIGGER" Fucking Lol !

>this is what eyetalians consider white
Kill yourself dirty wop

You must be so poor to afford a holiday here that you have to go in Orlando to claim to have been in Italy, fucking animal.
You shall never acquire any form of culture, subhuman.

That's clearly a gipsy you filthy 56% subhuman, can't even bait properly.

am i white Sup Forums?

All white people come from africa.

Stop being unscientific and dumb.

That's your ancestor who had to come in your land of inbreeds and exiliated since everyone hated and still hating them due of their lack of progress in any field of civilization

>thats a gipsy!!!!
I guess everyone in Sicily is a gypsy then.

At least my grandmother wasn't a disgusting whore who fucked with niggers.

KeK!

you look lika a bum that managed to break in to a slavic pimps closet, you might be white on the outside, but your spirit is the niggerest I've ever seen

looks like a frenchie

If you came out so retard I have some doubts about your genetics, you must be aware that if we were in 1940 you was going to be for sure sterilized or suppressed

all white people come from earth

nice qt and she is white
the 90% of retards in Sup Forums think italians arent ((white))

-italians aren't white
-irish aren't white
-germans aren't white
-swedish aren't white

This is leaf shitposting for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gbeFOZI3Yg

Basically reassuming the success of american education

>56% telling an european country that they aren't white.
Burger education/overall attitude fits too much their meme that is scary.

Sup Forums summed up in one sentence

every country i dont like isnt white

>Spaniards
I've taken a DNA test and, I apologize, but the Spanish are white. I only had 2% African.

We do not care really, you're a bastard without a nation, literally rejected from Spain, Italy, Ireland,ecc, nobody wanted you

>0% shithole calling us non white
oh lawdy

t. Syrian refugee

They're Middle Eastern not African

near easterner, to be more precise
Southern Italians, Jews, Greeks and Lebanese are closely related.

So original, mate. Also, your country and mine are the same, fool. We are both white nations overrun by minorities and immigrants. You are lucky that 1) the kikes chosed your country as their base of operations while they were without a Judenstaat, thus they made your economy and industrial one (while they kept us selling raw material) and 2) that you don't have 5 borders with shitskin coutries.

Ofcourse.All of these territories were under control of Greeks for thousands of years.They all have Greek admixture

The Moors weren't niggers, you chimp.

>The darkest people of Europe are Italians, Spaniards, and Portuguese because they are mixed with black and arabs. Real white people are from Northern Europe.

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>amerimutt goblin in charge of deciding who is white

top jej

Niggers want so desperately to be apart of us

I've heard that some kind of Greek was even spoken in southern italy a few decades back. is this true?

do you legit think any country in south or central america is white?
the delusion

They still do.Many of Southern Italians from Napoli and below feel more Greek than Italian

youtube.com/watch?v=0fVwPd89XAg

youtube.com/watch?v=7YL97c6QsOY

The moors were real.

Various shitskins have occupied various parts of Europe for centuries, such as part of Italy, Greece, and Spain.

But don't take my word for it, try googling some shit like "extremely basic history of the world explained slowly for retarded faggots"

The whitest guy I've seen this week is Argentinian, no joke. Hitler youth tier white

youtube.com/watch?v=xe1Z9i081PM

>Various shitskins have occupied various parts of Europe
>Greece

Nope.Greece never occupied by Africans lol.Only by ottomans

And even if you accept that occupie land=mix with the locals then Half of Asia and North Africa are Greek rapebabies because Greeks occupied that land for thousands years

>this meme again

I can't do much more than advise to read something about the genetic history of Italy

and injuns occupied north america for millenia since the ice age, I guess all north americans here are basically injuns

We don't consider ourselves white only Amerimutts call themselves white

cool story bro

>burger education

>wuss diz?
>phunnaly i'll sphow dem muttposter muh shooperiorit-

>Also this.
"White" is a shallow construct. "Europoids" or "Europeans" is a better term. An alpinoid differ very much from an Nordid, but they are both europeans.
Keeping the "white" and "aryan" terms only makes the idea that Nordic people are "europeans" while the rest who have less melanin because of environmental reasons are arabs or Africans.

Zero truth in this

Remember to report divide and conquer threads.

Send a clear signal to the mods, so they do their jobs. These threads are literally against the rules. Just look at the sticky.

My family came from southern italy, Am I white? pic related

I dont care. I'm northern Italian with Celtic legacy, and I think Sicilians are still Italians. Stop this divide and conquer shill propaganda.

You look like Ari Shaffir

POSTING IN A JEWISH D/C THREAD!!!!!!

i'm celtic calabrian with blue sinatra eyes, so basically i'm whiter than any beta faggot in the right, and will kill every jew on the planet when the time is right

fuck this d/c jew thread

It's amazing how op and over half of all posters ITT are just proxy shills. Soros put that 60 billion to good use.

HAHAHA THIS FUCKING MUTT THINKS HES WHITE HAHAHAHAHA
he even has the nerve to call a legit European nonwhite

Im gonna educate you subhuman american jewified niggerphile mongrel, white argentinians do exist, and white argentinians are truly white, unlike """white""" americans, who possess nigger+indio+jewish subhuman blood. I dont need a 23andme to know my ancestry, I can track my family genealogy back to the old continent and even have all the documentation, etc.

your shitty mongrel subhuman race has caused the fall of Europe and the west, you will atone for your sins against the Aryan and European race, america will be brown, literally brazil 2.0 as not even argentina has that amount of diversity (we only have mestizos and whites), whereas you have niggers, jews, arabs, south eastern asians, chinks, koreans, mestizos, indios, etc.

fuck off subhuman american nigger, your nation is shit and nothing good has ever come off it, NOTHING , everything it has created is trash, no one likes you, not in here, not in Europe, just kill yourself and gas your subhuman mmongrel kind

Hahaha, Spaghetti nigger .
As bad as the French,
Pick the wrong team twice, get ass kicked, switch sides, would all be speaking German if not for America- mutts .

Man’s just Got a bit of a tan, you’re not one to be pointing fingers burger

why are Orcs so obsessed with Sicily? is it because even the least white people in Europe are still whiter than them?