WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH PEOPLE OF COLOR DONT WORSHIP THE COUNTRY THAT TREATS THEM LIKE...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH PEOPLE OF COLOR DONT WORSHIP THE COUNTRY THAT TREATS THEM LIKE LITERAL SHIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

crybaby in chief. president donald j triggered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDZqcZ5P4Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Literal shit
I'll bite so , go on.

>get paid millions to play nigger collision
>muh fuggin whitey keepin us down we was kings

we do treat them like liberal shit dont we

You're logic is flawed
Literally blacks have more rights in the USA than any other race.
Think all the affirmative action laws and policies
>PEOPLE OF COLOR DONT WORSHIP THE COUNTRY THAT TREATS THEM LIKE LITERAL SHIT
>you are stupid.

week 12 empty seats galore go YT it.

Huh.
This 56% meme is actually kinda funny when you realize it applies to American Liberals.

That is some serious projection.

Why should white people treat criminals well or with respect. They dont respect themselves

I'll forgive your ignorance because you clearly don't understand 'rights'. Affirmative action isn't a 'right'. Only those posted in our constitution are 'rights'. Affirmative action isn't in the constitution, therefore blacks don't just have a 'right' to it.

You're right

Football should be outlawed and niggers should be put back into slavery

Das rite mane!

youtube.com/watch?v=vDZqcZ5P4Vc

n/m did it for you

>people of color aren't getting everything they want in the US
go back to your own countries and be with your own people where you are like 98% majority then if you hate america so much. You're not an endangered species because you're a minority in a white nation, you're just people who bailed on the rest of people like you.

nigger detected

Name a better country for non white people. I will wait.

>The country that treats them like literal shit

Gibs and welfare and free handouts is treating them like shit?
People of color don't need to worship the country, but they can respect those who sacrifice their lives for the right to sing the anthem freely. It's not appropriate to protest it. Most people associate the protest with hating trump more than the actual cause, so colin kapernick didn't even achieve what he set out to do, he literally derailed the entire thing and made it exclusively about "not doin wat evil mr trump sez!"

why the FUCK cant australia get someone like Trump as PM

latest status s being at 1 NFL arrest per week on top of the other shitthey doh

and as for niggers. over 150 YEARS you had the possibility to go back to africa. BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO. If you didn't want to then how the fuck can you say it's so bad. NOBODY holding you back from doing that for those 150 fucking years niggers. Infact nobody is stopping you from doing it right now either!

>using some robot bitch that provides zero video or photographic evidence as your source
you losers are the worst kind of stupid

1.3 billion in taxes for stadium upkeep....soon to bye bye.

ONLY FUCKING REASON niggers are complaining because they found a technique that goes
>the more i complain the more white people accomodate me.
150 FUCKING YEARS and niggers didn't go back to africa with nobody holding them back. This just proves that niggers are constant crybabies, if they were suffering so badly as they claim they would've just fucking left long ago. You have to be a near idiot to not realize this!

>bitching about a country with literally the best quality of life for any minority
>bitching about a country where you went from being small town fuck boi or urban youth criminal to a college educated famous multi-millionaire for playing a game

We treat our minorities like shit? Fucking kill yourself all we have done for 50 years is obsses over being fair to you pieces of shit.

How many other countries have fought a giant goddamn war just to set slaves free

Shit has to get bad first.
Canada is sure as fuck ready for their version of Trump.

>who bailed on the rest
to be fair i think they were brought to the US forcibly

Nogs have a higher standard of living and longer life expectancy in the West than in any Black led nation. What the fuck more do they want? Do they not realize if they keep pushing their luck we're going to start pushing back? I guess they don't realize it. Blacks in the US are practically geniuses with their 85 average IQ compared to their brethren in sub-Saharan Africa and their 63 average IQ.

Blacks have the most rights in the US, what the fuck are you on about?

got paid more money than some small countries to do one thing and fucked it up.

>to be fair i think they were brought to the US forcibly
That's only the case for niggers, everyone else fucking climbing over themselves to enter the US illegally or otherwise. So they CERTAINLY bailed on the rest.
Only in the case of niggers can you say that someone brought them to the US. And yet they had 150 FUCKING YEARS TO LEAVE with nobody holding them back, so you have to realize that niggers are full of shit and crybabies when they say they have it so tough. They WANTED to stay and REFUSED to leave, white people didn't say for 150 years. "hurr you can't leave and go to africa niggers" No niggers said "i don't want to go to africa whitey i'ma staying right here getting some stuff from you.

Except literally Nobody cares if you worship the flag, what you do on your own time is your business.

it's even funnier when you realize that on a gradient of pasty white to jungle black, most americans fall between 50 and 60% darkness

The civil war was about more than slavery. It was about the federal government's over reach anf slavery happened to be the hot topic at the time. You're fooling yourself if you think Lincoln actually gave a shit about slaves. He wanted the South to fold, and the south said "ya'll ain't gun'be watchin' over us here, we are now a confederation, and this here fort is ours." Then we slapped those uneducated rednecks too hard and we have the South as we know it today.

>clown in chief: what are the blacks complaing about, we love the blacks, don't we folks?
>this thread: nigger nigger nigger crying nigger ungrateful nigger go back to where you came from nigger you are treated just fine nigger niggers actually have it better than white people nigger chimping prone to violent nigger

Really made me think why people of color don't think they are getting equal representation in this country.

>TREATS THEM LIKE LITERAL SHIT
>Still better off than 95% of the rest of the world
Ungrateful niggers.
Maybe their communities would be less shitty if they didn't crash their property values and scare off investors by rioting and looting every other week.

remember that story a few years back?
one guy illegally tackles another guy.
for no reason.
then when asked why.
he saysvthe other guy got his world of Warcraft character killed.

How much money are they going to lose before capitulating?

It's quite clear what the customer wants here, so what's the fucking problem?

you guys had 8 years of a black president. not Trump's fault that opportunity got squandered

>Really made me think why people of color don't think they are getting equal representation in this country.
You're not supposed to get equal representation as the majority of actual americans that built the country you asshole. It's not your country!
Do you think i would go to say south korea or japan and go "well i'm a tiny minority but i want the exact same amount of representation for my tiny amount of people than the majority of japanese or they are treating me badly". Dude you're not japanese or south korean so if you don't like it just fuck off

After having my country flooded my Haitians, I can say in all property that you guys treat them like shit.

Manynteams havenakreay shitndown the bullshit it’s just a few teams where the owners and coaches have decided to let it happen to prove some kind of a stupid point

>blacks born in the usa are literally not american
>why are they complaining
Really made me think

POC=niggers

>Really made me think
Exactly, they're not, they are people who are only there because of the unfortunate thing with slavery and when it was considered a mistake and was abolished, and they tried to repatriate them but some idiots fucked it up and also liberia turned out to be a disaster, and now niggers are in the use for 150 years complaining they were taken from africa but refusing to go back.

And this (eventhough us was 80-90% white majority and then the niggers made up most of the rest) was then used as an excuse to bombard the US with illegal aliens after 1965 claiming it was supposed to be a nation of non white people.

That depends on who you ask and which topics you're discussing. African Americans do have many benefits in the United States, especially as compared to other places. However, they do face discrimination and systemic racism. For the third flip of the same coin, they also love to play stereotype and perpetuate the stigma just as much as anyone else.

People of crime can go fuck themselves

let the NFL die fans said they are OK watching college and is 1.3 billion off our taxes

Stop feeling sorry for a nigger minority in the US that refused to go back to africa for 150 years.
Niggers have 55 african nations with like 99% black majority, they are not an endangered species that only exists in the US, and so for that disapora to sit and complain that whites are a majority in the US instead of them whilst refusing to go to africa is fucking assinine.

Perpetual Offenders of Color

There is no systematic racism against niggers you nigger loving faggot. They're the most privileged class in the country after the kikes.

Free gibs isn't the same as not being treated like shit, i think any reasonable human would choose to not be treated like shit if they actually had the choice.

>inb4 someone talks shit about blacks because he just can't help himself.

>People of crime
top kek

>I hate america because america hates me
THEN GET THE FUCK OUT. TAKE A FUCKING HINT.

>"man why are these ungrateful niggers complaining about their position in the united states"
>"Hey niggers, you are not american"
Huh really makes me think

>PEOPLE OF COLOR
Who said ANYTHING about African Americans, you racist cunt? Liberals are the most hypocritical mother fuckers on the planet. But since you went down that path, read:

If they were americans they would act like americans, but they don't they act like niggers.

niggers are fucking violently subhumans who deserve to be treated like the fucking bad dogs they r

Then why don't they move to a majority black country like Zimbabwe? OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU CANT GET NO NIKES AND MALT LIQUOR N SHIET OBER DERE!

THEY AREN'T, but they are treated like it but this doesn't make them happy enough because they are not majority and because it's not their culture and values that is being promoted. And they keep fucking telling americans how much they aren't and don't like it and don't want to be, eventhough white americans made all kinds of concessions for them and tried to assimilate them. But niggers don't want that. So niggers are unhappy they are not a majority in the US, but refuse to go to africa where they were traded from where they have 55 nations with 99% black majority, an entire continent filled to the brim with niggers and hardly anywhere else. IS assinine to the nth degree!

>to complain that whites are the majority in the US
Really? You are really going to try and make that claim? Please show me 1 fucking example of a black NFL athlete complaining whites are a majority in the US

Fuck off you literal retard. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I won't argue this on Sup Forums because none of you listen to numbers and facts, and I continuously spammed. If you're genuinely interested, I will provide personal contact info to discuss this through a different media, in which I will provide studies, facts and other information regarding systemic racism and implicit bias.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. WHITE MEN ARE TREATED WORSE

>Free gibs isn't the same as not being treated like shit
Exactly, so why are we talking about negroes when American whites are the group that most often gets the short end of the stick.

how does america treat them like shit?

Trump's right, you know.

Yeah this It's a jewish conspiracy.

Took less than a minute.

>Really? You are really going to try and make that claim? Please show me 1 fucking example of a black NFL athlete complaining whites are a majority in the US
Oh yeah cause niggers never complain that the US is so white and majority white or anything. Whilst refusing to go back to a 99% black continent and 55 black supremacist/majority nations. What the fuck is kneeling for the national anthem and disrespecting the entire US then you stupid cunt. They couldn't make it clearer how much they don't like the US and don't want to be here, or atleast want to turn it into fucking niggerville.

Nfl lost at least 500 million this year, if not more. Trump is such a great troll you get upset because he trolls you who gives

I don't disagree I'm just sayin niggers didnt have much of a choice like the spics and mudslimes do

just post one example here.

We will wait

inb4 Tyrone getting shot while committing a felony is systematic racism

you're right, it's a privilege they have over people

Have you tried looking at this thread and seeing the average alt righters opinion on black people? Now realize these subhuman monkeys have a say in this country. Yea I'd be concerned if I was black too

nigger athletes don't pay respect to the country that made their riches possible
fixed that for ya dipshit

Does he not realize he will be forever remembered as a joke ?

>I don't disagree I'm just sayin niggers didnt have much of a choice like the spics and mudslimes do
Don't fall for that bullshit, niggers had 100% free choice for 150 years exactly where they wanted to be in the US or to go to africa, they FLAT OUT REFUSED TO GO TO AFRICA, wasn't anyone else telling them to do that!

North Carolina voter ID laws that surgically targeted how black people voted and no longer accepted or removed those ways of voting

You literally sound As pathetic As the people you despise.

not every nigger is a descendant from slaves, in fact a lot of them aren't. just like most whites in the u.s aren't related to slave owners, just a handful. niggers have been immigrating here from apefrica for a long time.

Amerikkka has made a handful of black hard-working athletes millionaires. I guess the rest of the black population can go fuck themselves then.

Individuals have rights, not groups

Well it's easier to import an army of voters than have a likable policy.

When a simple statement like this causes OUTRAGE, gets the poster called a Nazi or white supremacist, and gets “investigated” by the facility it’s placed in, should tell you an awful FUCKING lot about who is allowed to get shit on and who isn’t.
Voltaire said “if you want to know who controls you, look at who you aren’t allowed to criticize “. That said whites are the ONLY race it’s okay to criticize fuck stick

>"blacks are kneeling because american is majority white"
>I literally don't know why black people are kneeling for the anthem despite they millions of interviews with them asking this exact question

You have strong feelings for a subject you are so ignorant in. But I guess that is also said of the average dumbass

I really wish this country did treat minorities like shit so they would stop flooding here by the millions illegally and legally and I wish blacks would just leave which they are free to do. But they won't because actually they're treated like gold while whites are treated like scum

Dumb claim, I don't despise anyone. I'm asking why blacks feel they're opprosed when they get shat on less than whites in the good ol' USA.

From previous post.

>Surgically targeted black people
Source?
Don't say your brain because I can't see it.

*oppressed

Are you fucking retarded? We got Abbott and look where we are now, fag.

>while whites are treated like scum
One example, anywhere, please

> People Of Crime

holy shit

He's trolling you you fucking faggot. And its working by the looks of it.

Will this shit actually help soccer become more popular?.

I mean american blacks dont play it so is safe from their bullshit identity politics.

Affirmative Action. FUCK YOU