Why are both seasons so fucking based?

Why is SNAFU so goddamn good?

Also best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fucking based

The show is entertaining enough to not be a total waste of time but you've gotta be kidding. Two seasons and not a fucking thing of note happens, literal death for a show in the romance genre. Also best girl is Yui.

>nothing of note happens
>death to romance anime
God if Nisekoi gets more seasons this will be hillarious

They all suck, besides Liquid Yukino maybe.

It wasn't. I remembered good threads on Sup Forums about it so I watched it and it ended up being absolutely mediocre.

I honestly believe it is so liked on Sup Forums for the sole reason that so many of you can self insert into Hachiman seamlessly.

>Why is SNAFU so goddamn good?

It isn't.

>Also best girl?

Generic love interest #1 is clearly superior to generic love interests #2 and #3.

Except S2 was trash.

S2 Hachiman is gorgeous, this alone is enough to justify s2

It was great to watch with Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc

IROHA OR DEATH

I like Iroha

Yui is the best girl and will win. She isn't a Hikki hungry slut like Yukiwhore.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Iroha doesn't like 8man romantically. She doesn't have feelings for him.

I like how much it pisses off half of Sup Forums. It's a solid bait and switch, going from edgelord hijinks to coming-of-age drama.
It could have been better if the author had had any idea where he was going with it.

Didn't Hachiman ask Yui out in the beginning of vol. 11? What's up with that?

I can't remember if that was in the anime because I wasn't really paying attention when I was watching it.

Iroha or Death

The girl who 8man chooses is up to him. 8man loves his Yui and only wishes to befriend Yukino.

>implying the best girl is a girl

>akino sora doing something other than Yuix8man
Fucking traitor. I hope it is IrohaxHayama.

THAT'S AWESOME IROHA

Saika is a girl

Is this post Yuidelusions or Yukinodelusions?

neither, Iroha is just a bitch lingers for 8inch

Because it is written by a genius who moonlights as a light novel author.

>the collective buttmad when Iroha wins the Hikkibowl

pls respond

Iroha likes Hayama and Yukino also likes Hayama. Yui loves her Hikki.

>yfw 8man shows more interest in Iroha than Yui and Yukino

Iroha liked Hayama but actually likes 8man
Hayama likes Yukino
Yukino likes 8man
Yui likes 8man

>Also best girl?
Nagi Yanagi

>Yukino likes 8man
[citation needed]

>Iroha liked Hayama but actually likes 8man
She is just using him. Iroha is a bit fond of 8man but we don;t know if it is romantic in nature.

Binge watched this for the first time a few days ago. I have to say I was disappointed with how nothing happened in the end, none of the drama made any sense, there wasn't a best girl at all, and everyone became friends or developed a crush on the MC despite how unlikeable he is (even to the audience).
The only way I can reason why this show is popular on Sup Forums is because of the sheer number of autistic virgins who wish they could find a girlfriend without having to improve themselves, and view the MC as some kind of role model.
Garbage show.

>Iroha is a bit fond of 8man but we don;t know if it is romantic in nature.
It's heavily implied.

Also, they're selling merch with her as if she's a third contender

>they're selling merch
There's your reason why she exists.

>Also, they're selling merch with her as if she's a third contender
Jews will always jew.

>It's heavily implied.
Where?

>Where?
Did you even watch the fucking anime

whose your best girl, seriously

I read the novels which don't give that impression at all. The anime is just marketing her.

The anime is a terrible representation of Iroha's actual character. Iroha's entire character reeks of executive meddling because Studio Feel wanted to turn her into a contender so they can sell merchandise.

Good, considering she's superior to the main girls

No, it's terrible because she's one of many inconsistencies between the LN and the anime adaptation. It's one of the reasons why the second season is such nonsense.

I don't really have one yet, maybe it's either Iroha or Yukino.

she's still better written than the others

I don't get this imagery
>Yukino and Yui walking away from eachother
>in the anime it was Yukino pushing 8man away at this point

>better written
Yeah, no.

Her getting to like 8man seems more realistic than the other two (maybe not Yui, but Yukino at least). The buildup is much better made.

Better written than Yukino.

Once again, hell no. If you're anime only watchers, please stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. This entire series already has major problems without you guys making it worse.

>You don't get to talk about this show because you didn't read the source material

>I'm not going to back up my claims but you're still wrong
Classic memeing right here

Yukino's character doesn't make sense at certain points. Like how she kicks 8man out of the club despite the fact that he makes her happy. Iroha is consistent and not poorly written.

Yahari author, is that you?

>why would a person act against their own interests?
>and a girl at that! a teenage girl, that well known bastion of rationality
try again, pls

>a total waste of time
>literal death for a show in the romance genre

Yeah, except that OreGairu is NOT a fucking romance story. It's a drama about a person's struggle, not a romcom. And it has much more to it than you can possibly understand trying to view this as a romance.

I was disappointed of it too when i first watched, cause like you i sought and expected an actual romcom, and from that perspective i found... Uhmm... Literally nothing? Frustrated by the lack of romantic development, i just labeled SNAFU as an another mediocre romcom show and forgot about it, but when the second season came out and i rewatched it, i was struck by how i totally missed the whole concept of the series when watched it at first. Hell, OreGairu has actually one of the deepest stories in anime/ln world. Rewatched it like 5 times already and read the original twice, and what's impressing that is while i've done this, every time now and then i discovered something new, something that i missed before. Thanks mostly to the Watari's ambiguous writing style, but it really exceeds everything what you might expect from a light novel series.

This is why anime should have more original endings

Most LN authors are fucking hacks

Is it theoryfag? The one who pretends that he alone understands the story yet refuses to actually tell us anything.

So, most of the people here are anime only watchers then? Or just people that didn't understand what they were reading in the first place in case you did read the LN? Splendid.

I don't know who's worse, secondaryfags or Irohafags. Maybe they're even the same thing

No, the light novel is infinitely better than season 2, because season 2 rushed through everything and changed so much shit, that you may as well call season 2 something entirely different than what the author's original vision was.

I'm on the last ep of S2 and I can't help but feel all this drama with Haruno is just really retarded.

Just focus on how cute Iroha is

What do you want backed up? No one here understands the story anyway. Every time someone tries explaining something you guys immediately jump down that person's throat. Sup Forums is not the place for any type of meaningful discussion, which is why these threads need to get purged indefinitely.

I want to kill this cunt

The OVA proved that Iroha and Yui care about 8man and Yukino doesn't. Yukino at no point has gone the extra mile for him and probably doesn't care about his well being or development into being a functional person.

She's sickeningly cute. Really cute. Super cute, even. But whenever she goes away and the drama with Hachiman et al ensues I keep wondering what even is the point of this if they already established that Haruno is a shitty person who enjoys toying with people for her own amusement.

Also everyone falling for Hachiman feels kinda poorly written I feel like I'm missing a massive piece of information for why these girls are falling for him or why anyone other than Yukino is giving a shit about Haruno.

>Also everyone falling for Hachiman feels kinda poorly written
That's why I like 8man and Iroha's relationship since the buildup is decent and seems plausible

What's up with the pacing of this show? I just finished the first episode and was having trouble keeping up

True, without a proper context you might even be tricked to think that Yahari actually is a romance story. Season two alone just doesn't make much sense. But after reading the LN it really starts to shine. And also S2 works well as a bait to hook up viewer to an actual LN, so it's not bad, i'll say. At least it brought me to read the original, for what i'm really thankful to it.

Iroha killed these threads. People should really stop making them already

Yukino did tried to stay by 8man side during their visit to bra shop so that 8man is not seen as horny teenager

>Also best girl?

Yukino is shit. Yukinofags make these threads unbearable with their delusions and their crying that people don't worship her. They barely understand the story and they refuse to see her for what she really is.

If we could all report them until volume 12 comes out, that would be great.

I hope this is bait

I am not gay but i enjoy looking at soft white thighs of Saika

The death of these threads were Irohafags. Literally just take one glance at this thread and its clear. S1 threads were great. Ever wonder why they went to shit after S2?

Yuipollfag killed them.

It's not Iroha who killed these threads. It's retarded waifuspergs. Without Iroha they'd be all rooting for Yui and Yukino and shitting on each other's waifu without a proper discussion. Nothing would've been changed, be sure of that.

Yuipolfag stays in his own little world and only retards still argue with him.

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Saika til I pass out desu

lel

This is disgusting.

Stop being gay.

Enjoy your 8 LN volumes being packed into a 13 series of anime

Watari abandoned you all for a shitty seiyuu moe series. How does that make you feel?

>Series goes out of it's way to provide excuses that too much kindness is a weakness
>Hachiman is constantly indulging everyone around him of their own problems

What a silly self-defeating story, no wonder it never got a third season.

Yes but Iroha brought them in waves. These threads weren't so bad before she was introduced.

Just report the thread.

He constantly tries to steer conversations into whatever he wants. Right now he is trying to make it seem like Yui is justified for ditching Yukino as a friend.

There's a reason why the term Irohacancer exists. It's not a meme or something.

I'm not gay but I'd suck Saika til I pass out desu

ftfy

>tfw I saw Nagi Yanagi two months ago and she sang Yukitoki and Harumodoki
Damn no-photos policy though, even during the meet-and-greet, which was odd since it was allowed with ELISA and May'n.

Well ELISA and May'n are whores so it makes sense.

Well, you might be right.
Ah, i remember these good times having an actual discussion on SNAFU on a small russian board's Sup Forums. Even after S2 and Iroha's introduction they did not went downhill, like those on Sup Forums. Discussing a characters' personalities, motivations; expressing thoughts on the future possibilities and hidden meanings of words - all of that stuff was genuinely almost as best experience as the actual reading of an LN. And here it's just disappointing to see how the actually good and discussion-worthy story got only a waifu-wars.