BWITCOOYN

answer this and answer thoroughly and honestly:
>who is paying for the profits people are making?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/high-speed-traders-are-taking-over-bitcoin-as-easy-money-beckons
news.mit.edu/2014/mit-computer-scientists-can-predict-price-bitcoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_currency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill wait coiners
Hint: try ''not'' to think of the shape of that structure the ancient Egyptians put in the desert

Investors

I'll tell you for a coin!

it's a ponzi scheme

You could think of it as a sort of triangle, but a 3 dimensional triangle, with winners at the top and losers at the bottom. Its a really innovative new concept, never tried before, and thanks to the internet its finally possible!

Its a ponzi scheme with a market cap of 250b
Its not going away. Too much money in it now

It's market cap will increase until the demand for money laundering has been properly met on a global level. That's several hundred billion obviously.

By this standard, the real estate market is also a ponzi scheme.

The objective of Sup Forums is to keep you dumb.

If you had any common sense you would smell what’s coming and buy cryptos. Especially ethereum

>implying its not

You got all the korok seeds?! I'm still working on them

I'm surprised that painting sold for so much recently when bitcoin is there and much more useful.

Mr Ponzi ?

The people that are buying obviously, that doesn’t make it a pyramid scheme. You could say any market is a pyramid scheme. Apple stocks is a pyramid scheme, the entire economy is one big pyramid scheme, after all we only have this planet it’s a zero sum game how much energy/profit can be extracted

>common sense
Answer the question: When people profit from bitcoin where does the value come from? What does a bitcoin represent? Labor? Goods? The hopes and dreams of NEETS who think money is just a voucher for more tendies?

If I buy $100 worth of bitcoin and later sell it for $200 where did that profit come from? If you're just going to call everybody a shill and not defend your magic computer money then just fuck off.

>inb4 it comes from the jooooooos
no really though be serious for a second, which jew now has a bank account that is $100 shorter now than it was before I made that profit?

if everyone starts cashing out won't the bitcoin lose value instantly? Or will one guy hoard all the bitcoins who bought them from the other hoarder?

all investing is. its called speculation. you are out of your element.

huh

your question can be applied to land value. its not our responsibility to educate you on economics. stop being lazy and educate yourself or dont. your sour grapes for being a no coiner are showing.

The same source paying for the profits people are making at the stock market - the losers.

What, you thought when Google's capitalization rises it means they aquire physical assets or something?
No, it's all just bubbles, both the stock market and the crypta market.

>wanna hire a hitman on your rival pimp by paying using an untraceable transaction? buy that bitcoin

>If I buy $100 worth of bitcoin and later sell it for $200 where did that profit come from?

The person who gave you $200....?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/high-speed-traders-are-taking-over-bitcoin-as-easy-money-beckons

bitcoin network is ran by bots trading with other bots, this makes up the majority of the network.
97% of wallets have less than 1 btc.

if you are okay with this then feel free to buy.

Do you not understand how a market works?

When you sell a bitcoin, you are selling it to someone who wants to buy it. That’s where the money comes from.

Why do people want to buy it? Because it’s fucking revolutionary you can code entire stock exchanges on the blockchain using smart contracts that run with no staff. This is not theory anymore I use one such exchange on a daily basis. It can allow you to manipulate money (money is information) in ways you never even thought of

>Blockchain was invented by American Intelligence services to weaken developing nations economies and keep them bound to the US petrodollar.

It’s literally a leash

Nobody, yet. We're all going to pay when it tanks though

If I buy a lump of gold today for 100$ and sell it tomorrow for 200$ - where does the extra 100$ come from?

Jesus F. Christ you're a fucking retard.

why would someone buy a bitcoin at cap?

Why the fuck gems cost so much anyway? gems are literally shiny rocks.

if you manage to sell 100$ worth of gold for 200$ you're either the best salesman in the world or you're dealing with idiots

If you jump into an investment fad because everyone's doing it, including your doorman and the men's room attendent, then you're too late and you're a rube. It doesn't even need to be a ponzi scheme. See NASDAQ circa 2000

What do you mean?

The profit is in selling to retarded crypto buyers.

Retarded crypto buyers are the ones paying for my profits.

The crypto business is like buying that turd in your picture and selling it when it is preceived as gold.

What's wrong with that?

And you managed to completely miss the point.
Good job I guess.

Explain

gold isn ot the same as a bitcoin, you can hold gold.

The guy you sell it to can work it, into other valuables.
Bitcoin is basically air.

The point he’s trying to make is that you’re basically a non country.
Basically air

Still missing the point.
Come on, man, think harder.

actually air is more tangible

this is why you're poor

bitcoin is the biggest invention since the internet.

Whole society unironically is a ponzi scheme...

>who is paying for the profits people are making?
what an absolutely fucking retarded question, kys

The same can be said for silver and gold and Chinese RMBs you dunce.

Nobody, bitcoin is mostly speculative. Bitcoins on their own are worthless because nobody will accept them as payment. Sure they could just flip them for cash but why would they take that risk instead of making the seller do so and provide cash.

news.mit.edu/2014/mit-computer-scientists-can-predict-price-bitcoin

MIT computer scientists can predict the price of Bitcoin

A researcher at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and the Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems recently developed a machine-learning algorithm that can predict the price of the infamously volatile cryptocurrency Bitcoin, allowing his team to nearly double its investment over a period of 50 days

Are you fucking retarded or what?

Until bitcoin reaches ubiquity, it will be used by people who want to make money off investing in it alone. All this money making off bitcoin really isn't what bitcoin is ultimately about, it is just a side-effect of its newness.

Wealth can be created.

If you mined 1 shitcoin and I bought it for 5 dollars, then I resold it to some comrade on Sup Forums for 10 dollars.
Where did the money come from?

You’re mom is unironacly a pyramid scheme.
Always at the top getting the tip

The real question would be, what would it take for bitcoin to crash in both value and usability?

I'll be the first to hate on bitcoin, but holy fuck you are dumb.

Of course are you retarded?

That's why prices go up until it blows and someone gets fucked in the process.

time

Satoshi Nakamoto is a government agency.
It’s all an elaborate way to syphon capital from foreign economies and put it out of reach of any government including the US.
There’s been a lot of rumours and speculation about it, easily found through a web search.

I accept them as payment you mong. For small international transactions its great avoiding banks and fees and bullshit.

Give it up, the coiners won, they came around here when bitcoin was $10 a pop and told us to buy, we would all be rich had we listened. Im too dumb to know how bitcoins work but smart enough to realize when im wrong.

If i had coins id be selling them all off now though so i guess one never truly learns.

land is a hard good with inherent utility value

Is the number of bitcoins in existence finite?

gold is a hard good with an inherent utility value

a combination of artificial scarcity and propaganda. I wonder which ethnic/religious group could have been behind that one....

Security issues.

Once it’s vulnerable it’s worthless

Specifically i think its the Debeer jews that rule the gem world

Next you’ll be telling me that such and such a thing has “intrinsic value” or some stupid concept like that

Don't fret that you missed this train, there are other ways to attain wealth.

But very few as easy as this!!!!!

>land is a hard good with inherent utility value

inherent. well if we can just use that word at as we see fit bitcoin as a service for transfering funds instantly has an inherent value. Why dont you just admit you are pissed off that you missed out?

>Is the number of bitcoins in existence finite?
Why are you trying to argue itt if you dont even know the basics?

>gold is a hard good
It doesnt matter if the good is hard or not - all value is made up. Anything is worth only as much as people are willing to pay for it.
If Google's capitalization is 5 billion dollars - does it mean they own physical assets worth 5 billion?

Are you retarded? The money came from “the comrade” you mongol. Kys pretty please.

If I remember right they become slower to mine until reaching some sort of limitation that acts as a cap
I'm sure googling it has more in depth shit

>litecoin
worth investing? seems stagnant

You are both idiots that can't follow a comment chain

No such thing as "missing the train" if you treat bitcoin as a platform for speculative trading and not a long time investment.
Its price spread within a single day fluctuates several hundred bucks. That's how much you can potentially make IN A DAY just buying low and selling high.

Don't buy things and sell them for higher goyim
Don't read books on investing like beating the street by Peter Lynch you dumb goys!
Don't apply those principles to the crypto markets and become financially independent of your Jewish matters you filthy goys!
Whatever you do don't give a percentage of your profits to goy owned media that is counter-semitic.
We will tell you what to think as it is written in the protocols of the learned elders of Zion. Which is a forgery. That you can buy at any Jewish book store.

I really REALLY regret not buying when China "banned" btc

Whatever China bans you should buy.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm literally just been holding since last year, gonna have a shit load of moneys when it pops 6 Gorillian

>dome random person accepts them as currency
>not backed by any state
Are you being intentionally thick, or are you really this stupid?

who is holding a 10k bitcoin celebration party?

when a tree grows bigger and bigger and starts to have nice fruits, who is paying for it goyim?

>date] [Auto] 4 new posts
I dont know. Never claimed to be a smart guy but I do know that the value of my payments have gone up 20X. If Im dumb thats fine by me, I am happy are you?

bitcoin is the most important invention since capitalism

>admit you're angry
lmao nobody is angry just a mixture of concern and bemusement. I look forward to meeting you again in the post-collapse threads where we all laugh at you hipster faggots and holding the digital wampum beads that you wasted all your income stockpiling. I'm old enough to realize that bitcoin has been done before, even in my lifetime, but in the last 20 years there has been a huge market for fooling people into believing that old things are new because there is now a computer involved. Uber is just a taxi, stop fooling yourself, or don't and pour all your money into the new digital ponzi watch me give a fuck

>google's assets
Google has a product in extremely high demand. GOODS AND SERVICES are the two main things represented by money but neither one is behind bitcoin. I don't see anybody buying goods or services with bitcoin in any significant number, just alot of speculation about getting rich. If you think that makes for a stable currency then good fucking luck.

bitcoin is the most important invention since the wheel

When google's shareholders make profit - who's paying for it? I suggest you think really hard about it. Because the answer to that question at the same time answers the question in OP.

and we have a winner. A leaf nonetheless

the advertisers and data collectors that pay google, resulting in PROFITS

You dont care but you are spending your night ragging on people trying something new. Like I said, I was attracted to the ability to collect small payments instantly, so I adopted it as a form of payment. My dumb luck has 20X all those payments. If it crashes it crashes, but i believe in the service and thats why I got on the train. My friend has pulled out his taxable limit of profit 2 years in a row, so this meme about not being able to cash out is just misinformation spread by people with an agenda. I dont know why you are being hostile. Life is a lot of dumb luck. I didnt really think too much about bitcoin. Hear about it 2012 it was still around in 2016 so I accepted it as a form of payment. I dont see what makes me thick for taking a chance on a product I believe in. When something new comes out there are people who support it and people who fight it. Ive been alive long enough to also know that this behavior of yours is not new and is motivated by jelousy.

Well all I can say is that it is a useful tool for stealing money from people , there was an article about how someone put fake ads about apartments for rent and asked people to prepay it so they dont give it to someone else , they made them send the money through a bitcoin buying/selling site and only people who lost like 3k euro complained about it .

bitcoin is the most important invention since fire

none of that is necessary.
if bitcoon funds need to convert back to USD for whatever reason(s), bitcoon will crash for a while

>spending the night
and here we have the classic "eurotrash with a meme flag"

this leaf gets it

Its an old concept: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complementary_currency

nobody got rich on any of these except maybe the people running them behind the scenes

>You could say any market is a pyramid scheme
that's exactly what communist's believe

I wonder who pays all these shills

When all else fails, well at least im an American. When that fails, well at least Im white. At least at least. Not going to waste anymore time on a pouting no coiner with nothing of ... value, ha ha to add. Hey at least your American right lol you and 300 mllion other people. Have fun with all that.

Everyone knows that air is more valuable than gold

what time is it fellow southern american?

Google's products are people's data
Advertisers use this data to sell shit

Bitcoin products are the blockchain
There are plenty of projects out and coming out utilizing the bitcoin blockchain

Its not backed by nothing

Maybe you turned it into a shiny ring

It'll drop because everyone will sell eventually. They're waiting for it to peak. It's not like owning stock in a company where you get dividends or some sense of ownership. People bought bitcoin to sell it at a later date. Also it basically is a pyramid scheme as other posters have said.

Its 11:09 currently, Just travelling through SE Asia off my bitcoin profits fellow American who has no bitcoins. I get no joy from one upping you, so please take a walk and rethink your paradigm. You missed the train if you changed your attitude you will be open to new experiences and investments. Is this really working for you?

probably /thread
naw. "speculation" is not "using others' money to pay off earlier investors. Inexplicably high returns tend to be too good to be true OR at the very least highly volatile.