What /brits/ are thinking about me?

What /brits/ are thinking about me?

I am polish migrant who came to the UK in last year to study and work.

I am trying to avoid polish people; I am trying taste British culture every time.

I am trying using polish language in little amount

Paying every taxes here and spending all my money in the UK not sending even penny to my country

I have big respect for the English language, and I love using them

Good migrant or I should shut up and back to my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8439117/EU-migrants-commit-500-crimes-a-week-in-UK.html
eumostwanted.eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the thread where we identify the civnats

obviously can't specify one individual as a problem but as a general trend migration into Britain from Poland has been pretty damaging for this country. Eastern Europeans fill our prisons and cost millions, you've provided a major source of income for other migrants and few of you have any wish to integrate. You also sound nationalistic yet quickly jump ship to a new country for any economic benefit no matter how slim it is, such a people can never be trusted or considered citizens.

I do not support mass immigration. People can study or work here, but eventually they should go try and improve their own countries.

Our NHS and welfare system and being used by the left to make a perpetual motion machine of migration

Go back to where you came from were full. The poles are the rudest 2bd most racist(after Somalians) migrants to come to the UK. Why not go to America have you seen how big their country is. Ffs.

ITT ID newspeak

Tbh I don't have a lot of respect for someone who leaves their country behind and immediately tries to adapt to another culture. Seems womanish. It would be different if you were forced to leave Poland. It's more likely that you did it for money. But most of my countrymen would probably do the same in your position.

I don't actually mind if whites immigrate to England and assimilate. But generally they come in too great numbers to assimilate well, and we tend to get Poland's criminals and whores.

Fuck off we are full

I completely understand you. I think that Brittan should deport most polish people living in the UK. Keep only valuable migrants from my country. When I see polish people in UK and behaviour of this people, I feel shamed.

found one

who has the time to say "civic nationalist"?

this.
Whenever a girl goes missing in a park at night in the UK, i instantly expect it to be a Pole , Latvian, or Lithuanian behind it
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8439117/EU-migrants-commit-500-crimes-a-week-in-UK.html
^ look at the list half way down this page, about amounts of crimes. The lithus, latvis, and poles are well in the thousands.
>eumostwanted.eu
^ Almost all the most wanted crims in Europe are eastern europeans.

I mean, I get it, you guys are white, christian, etc etc etc, but there's whole areas of my city that may as well be Wroclaw or Lodz. And let's face it ; Poland is a second world country.
We don't need you here. You're taking a job a young Brit could have. On the whole, your people are committing disproportionately more crimes, and on the whole, your people don't integrate.

Just don't be one of them, I guess. and at your first opportunity, go back and contribute to your own country.

Welcome bro, your ancestors fought side by side with us at the battle of Britain to save this land. Y'all have boosted the economy a shittonne by being really good workers (unlike Pakistanis) and largely contributed a lot. So you're alright in my book.

Some migration is inevitable, but you are the kind of migrant I don't mind coming here.

dos
tres

The reason, why I came to study in the UK, was good British university and more option for further educations and as well naturally learning English.

>Our NHS and welfare system and being used by the left to make a perpetual motion machine of migration

People coming here just for free NHS should be stopped, people like OP are welcome

quatro

> be Australian
> absolutist stance on migration
GTFO aborigine land bitch

Why are you cucking in for cuckolds? By the way don't you think Prince Harry's new wife is beautiful. Kek unless you want to be a bull like the Muslims I just go back I wouldn't want to live in a nation like England

The way you wrote your post made it seem like you were committing yourself to stay here long term.

Yeah dude our universities are a great international export so folks are more than welcome to study here. Its a source of nation pride desu that so many people admire our academic institutions

>be in a land cucked by by migration for economic purposes
>guys if we just take the "good ones" we'll be fine
>civic nationalism is totally a reasonable and not self defeating stance

Poles are allies for many centuries.

Pole-kun, you're favourable over shitskins, Arabs and Africans but ultimately our feelings are the same: Britain is for the British. That's fine that you're working hard and trying to assimilate to Britain, but you're still a tool of the neoliberal establishment cunts who want to dispossess us with cheaper labourers and rootless economic migrants. If it was ONLY you guys I would feel less so this way because I know that in a matter of a few years you would assimilate to our genepool and your kids, grandkids and great grandkids would all be Brits speaking in our language, eating our food and acting as a member of our tribe, but as things stand right now you're going to be more numerous than us in this country in a few years.

I wish my nation could get away with Australian racism what I would give for my own personal Refugee Island

FUCK off bongo... he's your problem, not ours. You took him in, now deal with it. We have enough on our plate as it is.

I forgot to mention. I am not claiming any benefits, and I do not want it. I have the full-time second year of my study and as well almost the full-time job, and I support myself.

I am getting one form of support from British Government which is my tuition fee and only this nothing more.

you don't need to be ashamed it's the fault of the British Government and if we are still calling it a democracy, the British people entirely. Sure Poland could try to vet its migrants and prevent criminals coming over but ultimately it's the fault of Britain. Still that doesn't mean Polish immigration is a good thing either, and it really is two faced to claim to be nationalist and want secure borders while exporting criminals and up to 15% of your population.

This many centuries you are talking about, since when has 1 been a plural
also
>as if that even matters

This but unironically

Big fan of poles personally...Loads at my school, all integrated, spoke English and were good folk all round. Plus it's nice to see more Christians arriving in an area.

cinque

yeah all of them have kids and none of them get baptised or get married, some 'christians'. They are also the first to racemix with muslims and anyone else. Poles don't give a shit about christianity.

>I am trying taste British culture every time.
fyi ahmed is not native brit name and cum is not culture

just be sure to never come back
>sebixy wyjeżdżają do anglostanu
>anglostan niedługo krajem trzeciego świata

Battle of Vienna.

Good migrant by the sound of it.

I have had a few Polish lads work for me, and one is a very good friend now.

The mistake that most Poles make is that they make no attempt to integrate or make friend. Sometimes because they don't want to, but sometimes because they have no confidence in their English skills. The guy I am very good friends with doesn't have very good English skills, but they're good enough and he's a great guy. He's not long gone back to Poland but he calls me all the time.

If you make the effort to integrate and talk to people then you will find friends. Once you have some British friends you will have no problem making more.

Good luck, the Polish are generally good people, hard working and loyal.

One more thing.

I member of Conservative Party. I joined not because I support current British government but whole idea of British conservative

Fuck off, peasant. Australia sees what you are blind to.

The same can be said of anyone who lives anywhere other than where they were born....

Overstated generalisation....

There are too many of you in the country but you're generally decent people. I'd take 10000 Poles over 10 Somalis

NUMBER 6

Get back to your country you slavic sub human.

really have to give the old wikipedia a jog for that one didnt ya

The Poles will make the weak English great again

I think the women should stay because they're hot and need seeding but the men can fuck off and go defend their country just like user says

Welcome to the Uk user...

that british conservative is a piece of shit. Quiet and neoliberal. Tradition extends as far as his wallet will allow

I don't really care about some Polish being absorbed but there are too many Eastern Europeans in Britain at the moment.

And with Poles the intregration question is more valid imo because I think small numbers of Poles CAN be absorbed culturally and ethnically into Britain, but when people say that Muslims don't want to integrate and that's a problem all I'm thinking is, well we don't really want them to integrate, do we? Why would we want these people to become "us"?

But yeah small numbers of Poles, or any white ethnicity - no problem in my book. But many Poles don't want to be British and would leave to sunnier climates the instant the work/bennies dried up.

What do you mean by English culture? Going to London and listening to your paki friends talk about raping women in their half cockney, half Urdu accent isn't our fucking culture.

No.
What have you got against Poles in UK if you are Australian? its really a nunya.

not really, since being a citizen should mean you are prepared to die to defend it's sovereignty and will follow the laws. Most immigrants from the past 20 years aren't prepared to do that, most leave if the economy takes a downturn. Why should they benefit from the labour of my ancestors going back two thousand years?

I absolutely love the poles. White, most hate muzzies, most learn the language well and they're fucking great to drink with. Salt of the earth, lads, and if you don't like poles you're a borderline Paki.

im an englishmen. Sick and fucking tired of english peeps being civic nationalists if nationalists at all. Selling their people up the creek for a dollar and convenience

From what I've seen poles abdolutely don't racemix.

The UK is fucking done for

this. Brits have become a bunch of pansies. Chavs have are weak and have been influenced by jews and nigger culture and basically turned white strong men to act like niggers.

Just go home.

if you're an economic immigrant, please kindly leave.

if you had a job lined up before arriving, or came here for university and plan to stay in the UK afterwards too, just come down the pub and make friends.

>your people are committing disproportionately more crimes

Per capita Poles are only sligthly more criminal than Britons

I like having fast inexpensive reliable plumbers .

and so the problem reveals itself

Stop posting, you fucking prison island nigger

You have a completely ignorant idea of what chavs are. They were never our "strong men", they're not our warriors, they're not our white, conservative, fighting aged salt-of-the-Earth champions who embolden the people of this country and make us proud. They are fucking pond scum. Genetic refuse. The worst of the worst of the Anglo Saxon and Celtic gene pool and not even worth burning as fuel to power our grid.

Having said that, I would defend those cantankerous fucking cunts always against hordes of invading foreign shitskins.

>I am Polish
You have to go back

Poles have always been cool as fuck to me, militarily too we have a blood debt. There are obviously problems with untapped migration but sure cool individual Poles are welcome. They've done good here and generally as a people I find them very likable

Go to Italy, Spain, Turkey or just look at figures from the UK. Polish women marry pretty much anyone who'll have them.

lol the labour of your ancestors....now thats funny

Correct, they generally hate niggers, and despise sand niggers

fucked by HARD CAPITALIST COCK

CivNat here. I don't mind a low level of immigration from European countries. If OP is ok, he's ok. We can fuck the pakis out the country tomorrow and I'd help.

15 year olds arent allowed on this board you know.

The world over, Its not like you are immune dude

>I am trying taste British culture
20 years too late for that, at least. What used to be British culture has been swamped by multiculturalism. What's left of British culture is in the small towns now, the cities are lost.

Fucked hard by nigger cell mates and wardens.

Haven't you had your internet time for today, prisoner? Back to the wing.

Pretty much how I feel about it. I like them but there's too many in the country. I'd say the same if millions of Brits went to Poland (which, ironically, I predict will happen in the next decade or two when Muslims start to seize control)

Yeah well at least a reject it, not give the shekelcock a good lick

Citys are degenerate shitholes....
Immigration just made them moreso...

>if millions of Brits went to Poland (which, ironically, I predict will happen in the next decade or two when Muslims start to seize control)
Poland full, fuck off.

I see your point. So how do we save chavs and turn them into productive citizens?

To feed the prison industrial complex senpai, proudly funded by neoliberal conservatives like yourself

This.
>Inb4 we shouldn't have any
Until we get to the stage where we have no immigration, then we should be able to choose a pole over a paki

The illegal immigration apologists frequently state this immigrants just wants to come and work and have a better life. What they don't appreciate is their better life is paid for with the force & violence of a gun to the heads of citizens. Why don't they create a better life in their country of origin? a dirty Jewish power crave in collusion with goy occultists Jewjacked immigration policy to unleash divide and conquer on the high seas

Poles blend in too much, like the jews. Pakis stick out like sore thumbs, easier targets

Me neither...I'd rather make my own cash than bow to some soul stealing degenerate with easy access to ((bank)) loans

>neoliberal conservatives like yourself
You've paid this more thought than I have, prison nigger.

civnats dont pay things much thought. Thats why they are civnats

You should leave, the less skilled migrants we have the faster we will collapse which is the only eay to fix anything.

if you are working and are respectful of uk people, you re the migration everyone would want

He guys. Could you instead of deporting them just throw them into the see? Children and female included?
Please
Sincerely Poland

Want to rid of these parasites? simple, CUT WELFARE, (their umbilical cord) then we will see how they slither back to the shit hole they came from.Send the sand niggers home.. or kill them before its too late..

>20 posts by this user
They've probably got better things to do, but I wouldn't know, as I'm not one, convict.

Cut off their funding. May is doing well with this. The left think she's a bloodthirsty killer, so that shows how successful it has been.
Some chavs get fixed in the army but I wouldn't pollute the army with too many of them

I don't have the answer to that but I feel like white niggers can be saved as opposed to sandniggers and actual niggers and it starts at home. The same way Hitler emboldened his people with pro-nuclear family and pro-German national legislation we could probably help our angloniggers. My father was working class and came from a long line of povvy working class fucks (no disrespect to them, I love my family) and he grew up poor as shit. He worked his ass off to make it into the middle class and nobody helped him, he was just the final evolution of his bloodline that finally produced a strongwilled and determined enough cunt to work hard enough to break through socioeconomic determinism.

Maybe if this shit island of notorious traitors and aristocrat fucks actually paid attention to the contingent of people in this country with the least upward socioecnomic mobility (white working class men), more of them could be saved from their lives of chavdom. Unlike third world savages most whites actually respond to external stimuli, life experiences and positive reinforcement.

NHS worker here.

It is true that the NHS is basically propped up by Filipino nurses and foreign doctors. Its a shitty system that needs to die and be replaced.

Its a massive excuse for more immigration

you know what they say, if it walks like a civnat, if it talks like a civnat....

That makes no sense. So if a pole married an English woman, loses his accent and fits in, raising redpilled kids, that's somehow worse than Mahmood importing a village cousin to give him five inbred retarded kids who want to kill us because at least Mahmood stands out?