Buy a house?

Sup Forums My wife and I are considering buy a modest house for our growing family. It'll require a mortgage. What do?

what other choice do you have?

Renting. We're actually renting for really low cost in a nice neighborhood at the moment.

You and your whore wife could move into a flop house.

Shop around for sure.
Don't be afraid of walking the fuck out on negotiations. You'll be dealing with jews here. If not their bosses are.
If you don't like the numbers walk out.
They'll call you and lower them.
But anyways what do your finances look like OP?
How long have you been at your job? This is one of the important factors.If you're employed for someone they generally won't even consider it if it's less than 2 years solid employment....and they're going to want records of that.
Obviously credit history and your score. Any fuckups in the last 2 years WILL be looked at and probably get you declined. Late payments etc.
Impending judgements and collections.
If your wife fucked up hard and destroyed her credit....that's now your credit.

My wife and I are in the same situatuon OP ignore the virgin faggots. Use the FHA loan to put 4% downpayment in a new house and then invest the rest of your savings into real state pref with a 20% downpayment

i would probably wait until the next crash to buy should be happening soon

>renting
Suckers like you pay me easy money every month

If you need a house you need a house. Get something as modest as you can so you're not drowning and debt and probably fixed rate is the way to go so you don't get fucked some day. You can either trade up later or build an extension or something if it's not big enough as time goes on.

Depending on the area, consider a fixer-upper especially if you can fix it up yourself. Or a duplex and rent out the other half of it to pay your mortgage down.

lol what the fuck america, I just had to walk in the bank with papers to prove my salary and went out 1hour later with a 150k loan

I should have clarified. We are looking to buy house in the real world and renting in the real world. Not Second Life.

Not a bad idea faggot, thanks.

Don't listen to this user, this is retarded advice. It all depends on where you live.
Also don't fall for the rental jew. No matter what you should be building equity and owning property.

Default should always be to buy, but you need to provide more info. What is your combined income and where are you looking to buy? Do you know anything about what your budget should be etc?

Great credit, 740. Rent is $850 in a neighborhood that normally rents for $1200. Wife's been employed for 8 years, I've been at mine for 1 year, then 5 years prior to that at a different job (switched careers). Got student loans. Never missed any bills in the past 10 years.

Buy cheap eh, not a bad idea?

>wife

It's suicide for Amerimutt men to get married.

>He actually BELIEVES 2nd life is real.

Combined income is roughly $120,000. Currently renting for $850. Estimated mortgage payment will be around $1,550. House is on the market for around $190,000 and is 600 s.f. bigger than our current house. Similar neighborhood, better schools, less blacks.

We're both Aryan and my wife has an ancestor who signed the Declaration of Independence (not bullshitting).

>renting
Good goy

>600sf
Fucking cracker box.

Dude that's cheap as fuck, buy it now. You don't have to put down 20% either, you can get a pretty good interest rate and only have to put down 3.5-5%. You'll of course have to pay the PMI jew so that sucks but it makes it a lot easier to transition into a new house without having to drop 40 grand on day 1.

And getting a mortgage (AKA borrowing from the (((them)))) doesn't make me a good goy?

>schools
Oh yeah forgot about that. Always prioritize sending your kids to a better school even if it means the house isn't as nice or you're in the poorfag neighborhood.

t. parents moved to a nice white poorfag neighborhood so they could send us to an excellent school

Make sure to get a MERS mortgage
File a Quiet Title

Yes amerimutt, go and waste money in your very own Mc Mansion!

Good luck finding a shed for 150k in your country. Stick to renting, euroboy.

I'm saving for a house at the moment too. A combination of shares int he company I work for, Moneybox account and bitcoin. Between the three im saving upwards of £300 a month which isn't bad considering I moved out 4 years ago (22 now).

The bitcoin is making the biggest return, even though i'm only buying small amounts every week the value is skyrocketing. The day it falls 30% i will sell - but until then I am definitely "quids in" so to speak.

Should have enough for a deposit in 2yrs. Then I can pay the jew for another 30.....