HRC

Not all Cables Present contained a minium of track or time data.
SCxxx(2ClassCoreCAD)
Zdx/fe_t re core grant
Zdx/fe_t re core move UFI
UFI :/DEGEO
DE000010
DE000011
DE000000
Look hereƗ
Mills 1304 Muscat Cable Dispatch, nowhere, not here, has HRC en route, establish
Unlu w/HRC mardin 1435 9/21/11 Rosotom Exec IMMA present, tonT exchanged, HRC IHEP
DE0 None_TimeOut

All data purged, I have it, grant 2 sequentially

What do we have here? The storm?

Bumpity bump

Can we please do this thing? Today is as good a day as any. Godspeed, DJT. Hope you have all your ducks in a row.

So that's it then.
Proof of the Washington Post colluding with the Clinton Obama State Department to manage WikiLeaks stories ala Operation Mockingbird.
>LARP Boomer schizo cult
>Q

What is this? Looks like nothing important. Is anyone else a little sleepy? You know looking at the computer screen for too long can hurt your eyes

All you faggots stop fapping to the interracial cuck threads and get the fuck in here.

Sooooooper sleepy
>CIA go sleep 1&5#$4 active engage code booty stank go go go

Bump

Hello I am a retard

Could someone with intelligence or smarts break this down for me?

Bump

Bump

same plz help

well well

>Proof of the Washington Post colluding with the Clinton Obama State Department to manage WikiLeaks stories ala Operation Mockingbird

bing bing bump

Bump. Damn those compost niggas

ASKING PERMISSION

...and why does WaPo want to charge for their articles?
If I was running a CIA mouthpiece I'd want as many suckers as possible to read that bullshit.
>Government propaganda you have to pay for
Totalitarianism
You're doing it wrong

slobump

I'm way more curious what + NEA FO, P, S/ES means. The rest of the email chain just seems to be WAPO asking to have some cables redacted for security reasons.