Can somebody explain why Sup Forums seems to hate Canada?

Can somebody explain why Sup Forums seems to hate Canada?

Canadian Asian girls go for white men. They're pale and smart and loyal.

Canadian white girls only go for white men. Plus the French Canadians are obviously 100% against race mixing.

Plus Canadian girls are the prettiest in the entire world. Yes, PRETTIER THAN NORDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejointblog.com/canadas-house-commons-approves-bill-legalize-cannabis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Canadian white girls only go for white men
Have you been to Toronto or Montreal lately? The amount of interracial propaganda here is fucking disgusting. Hell there are barely any majority white communities here in the GTA anymore.
Also Canadian Asians are fucking trashy cunts and ive had way too much experience dealing with those dumb cunts, one of my best friends hooked up with some korean cunt and now talks to nobody and basically left me up to dry only to come crying back when he got dumped to which i told him to go fuck himself. Fuck Asians, keep your culture in Asia. Canada is for Canadians.

One word: Jealousy

>This bait
Canada is a definition of leftist shithole, alongside with Sweden

Seriously this has to be it. Americans see it up close and get beyond booty blasted.

Heading to the GTA hopefully for work in the future. Gotta keep waiting the right job opportunity. I think Toronto is good for commercial law/commerce/finance right?

Canada is amazing from what I've heard. Been to Vancouver only tho

>from what I've heard
Yeah, the soup is always more delicious in neighbors plate, and the grass is always greener on the neighbors lawn.
Go and live there for a while and you will see. But modern chink-infested Straya is not so much different from Canada.

It doesnt really take much to be better than russia, whose average wage is the equivalent of 500 euros or something. Worse than our minimum wage.

You can't even question the holocaust in public without getting 5 years in prison.

And our standard of living is much, much higher then yours.

>why Sup Forums seems to hate Canada?
communism is bad

never forgive

>chink-infested Straya
they buying all your land also?

just wait until they arrive and start having as many children as they want

Today Canada decided to have the second largest state payout to gays... that's enough for me to hate them

I wish I had a qt chink gf

Daily reminder.

do you have a hating license?

I left that place for a reason, Canada is basically Mordor as far as Social Justice is concerned

This.

>Canadian white girls only go for white men.

Baaaahahhahaahaha

What's wrong about this?

BTW ice hockey is the whitest national sport possible.

CHECK FUCKING MATE. CANADA IS THE WHITEST AND MOST WESTERN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

are you a dumb cunt?

nothing good comes out of canada

>Typical Canadian woman

California: Snowcrash
Canada: Snownigger

are canadian chinks are aleady westernized like all the whores you see on american campuses?

Canadian white women are the third worst women in the world after the UK and Ireland. Fat, ugly, horrible application of makeup an dress like slobs. At least America has more church girls. Why do you think White Canadian men prefer Asian women?

No shit lmao. Same with the Aussie Asians

a shame

our liberal Government screws us in the ass 24/7, our only hope is to rid it in 2019

top kek
there was so much hype for the 8 get too

>Plus Canadian girls are the prettiest in the entire world. Yes, PRETTIER THAN NORDS.
Clearly you've never seen our hags

We're basicly Europe Jr. and things aren't going to last. It sure looks fucking great at the moment though. The amount of people in my local area that don't have doctors is way up and the rationing is real as fuck. The house of cards is about to come tumbling down.
thejointblog.com/canadas-house-commons-approves-bill-legalize-cannabis/
Weed legalization is going through so that's ballin.

I don't hate Canada m8 their ooright in my 56% mongrel book

>SOMA IS LEGAL YAY

>Canadian standard of living is higher

that's what happens when country A (Russia) starts off from a lower base than country B (Canada).

Russian GDP shrunk from about 400m in 1991 to less than 200m around the turn of the century, and reached an all-time high of over 2 trillion around 2014 (GDP has shrunk slightly since due to meme EU sanctions over Ukraine/Donbass)
>literally 1000% rate of growth in Russian GDP in just over a decade

also

>USA has higher GDP/capita than Canada
>USA and Canada tied for HDI (.92)
>USD stronger than CAD
>USA has stronger GDP growth than Canada (1.6% to 1.5%, late 2016)

go back to enjoying General Secretary Trudeau launching the Five-Year Plan for the Extermination of Whites, Bob

I thought Canada also had hate speech laws.

eh we will be fine. The Marxists have jumped the shark. Canada just avoids confrontation. The Marxists are shitting themselves in a corner and Canadians are just walking past avoiding eye contact.
WLU made that girl cry though and they had to back off and apologize real quick. That is Canada politeness above all else.

"Canadian" Asian women, you mean the rejects of their country who are mentally ill that came to Canada to escape and it was easy to immigrate.

sage

so basically they are your usual normie whores with just a slight cuter body.

They can’t do the bantz, they’ll be a great thread going and then a Canadian wanker will say something that makes me want to punch them. Every fucking time