Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMs9pfdAMMY
youtube.com/watch?v=ID4gV5UDHIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>222
>only JJ's magic can save us now for full homo

Dubs and we get a full Baldfat kissu.

I'm going to miss them

any news on when the soundtrack with background music will be released?

why two threads

because Dio, that's why

>edition
Nice general.

lurk more

The other thread is a major shitpost, just use this one

>edition

into the trash you go

sage

I know they're not gonna skate together but damn it i can dream

I love this but it also triggers me because the coloring of Yuuri's costume is fanmade but people are taking it as canon

Also I really fucking hope Victor just skates in to Yuuri's gala performance or people might be disappointed

yknow I was thinking it'd be really unrealistic for Victor to join yuuri skating, but at the same time, he already does spins in the air while watching yuuri perform so I guess I can't say for certain anymore.

I welcome your death too

It wouldn't, his motto is to "surprise" people and absolutely no one would object to seeing Victor on the ice once more.

Plus, the song still changed to a duet. Despite it saying "solo", I can't help but think something is going to happen. But I also want to keep my expectations low. This is hard

>edition
>image.png

Episode11 was a mistake.
This anime got less interesting from that episode.

that's what iPhones name images

>edition

I am almost 100% certain the circumstances will make it okay for Victor and Yuuri to do a cheesy pair skate. I don't care if it doesn't happen since I don't ship it but it seems foreshadowed since episode 1.

degenerate scum
get out of my board

You aren't on tumblr right now. You're on Sup Forums where people are autistic about file names.

One the YoI fags and one for the shitposters.

>yfw i don't use tumblr

I'm expecting him to join him but it'll be unannounced, Victor does love to surprise.

b-but

What I've been thinking about is it possibly starting as a solo skate at the exhibition and transitioning into a pair skate at Hasetsu at the end. That way it would both be Yuri's solo skate and a pair skate (which they wouldn't want to give away if it's happening), and would allow them to jump forward in time a little bit.

Nah.

why is he so perfect?

>yfw duet stammi vicino is played for nothing except credit roll with a where are they now montage for all characters

I'm expecting it since Kubo was working with that skater who did the pair skate.

How did YoI effect your life?

>edition
>image
Tumblr please

Happy ending incoming

>I don't care if it doesn't happen since I don't ship it
I'm always curious when I see this, though it doesn't happen often. It doesn't seem like someone could enjoy YoI if they don't like Baldfat considering how it's practically baked in the show.

>seems foreshadowed since episode 1.
I've seen a lot of people think it was just that Victor was going to skate for Yuuri though.

The "arms, legs" lines in the song always seemed to reference pair skating to me at least, though with sexual innuendo involved.

Gave me something to shitpost about consistently for the past couple months.

I've been suffering from major depression for the first time ever and since February when I dropped my ADHD meds, I was jobless, I just finished school, and yoi has made happy every day for the last 8-10 weeks I can't remember ever feeling depressed. every day is fun. not like my happiness will leave next week but it's just been nice
>that was gay sorry
>I'll see myself out

Way to start a thread, you degenerates.

what does this face convey?

I've actually felt genuinely happy since who knows when (though ep 11 still felt like a kick in the gut). It's definitely given me something to look forward to these past few weeks and to shitpost about.

Hold me Sup Forums, I can't wait but I don't want the ride to end

made me realize I was gay tbqh desu

>edition
>image.jpg
This is accepted now?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMs9pfdAMMY

I'm expecting it to be like this, Kubo acknowledging them felt like a spoiler.

It's the one thing that's made me happy in a time where nothing else does. It's hard to let go, but I'm choosing to believe its success means this isn't the end, just a goodbye for now. S2 will come.

Please stop posting tumblr images when there's so much amazing nip art.

>going ice skating a lot and planning to take it up as a sport
>eating more katsudon
>spending all day and night saving fanart
>lost interest in all other anime/manga
>getting more moon practice but never actually studying

had a drinking problem already, yoi sent that shit into overdrive. my life has been a whirlwind of booze and shitposting since october

It's just an anime. A decent one. There will be better.

Gave me something comfy to shitpost about during finals

:3

Imagine being casually invested in this show

It's been so long since I've been truly excited for something. I feel like I fell in love and even though it's ruining my life I'm so happy.

What were your preconceptions of Yuri!!! on Ice before the show aired, up through episode 1?

Post that art then, user.

>I'm always curious when I see this, though it doesn't happen often. It doesn't seem like someone could enjoy YoI if they don't like Baldfat considering how it's practically baked in the show.

Because I like the characters, ice skating, and the soundtrack. Why are fujoshits always so surprised when someone is capable of enjoying the aesthetics of a show without getting off on lewd fanart of fictional ships and obnoxious shippershit posting?

Not everyone who is not a fujo on Sup Forums is a homophobic waifufag. I don't ship BaldFat because it reminds me of all those soulless shoujou romances. They could have benefited with more episodes to build it and give a better backstory than a fucking forgotten drunken night. But alas they've only got 12 episodes.

Do you have craving for Yuuri's dick now user?

At the very least it's really altered my anime watching habits. Instead of watching another series I've ended up re-watching YoI.

As someone who is casually invested in this show, it feels weird being the person watching everyone clamor around it when I'm usually the one doing the clamoring over series like this. I've read around 300 BL manga though, so maybe that's why I'm not as invested in this series as people who don't read manga, as it just feels like standard fare.

Came to mock it but it turned out to be beautiful

His eros is too powerful

i think i'll start ice skating
man, that'd be wild

>soulless shoujou romances
>forgotten drunken night
Pick one or stop posting dumb things to justify yourself. You don't have to ship them, but don't claim they're soulless then bitch about a hilariously entertaining, surprising and clever plot twist that you'd never see in a regular shoujo.

No, they don't even touch properly there. I spent all my yesterday watching pair skating and I want them to continuously touch, otherwise it doesn't look as romantic.

I don't care for Baldfat either but the show in itself is comfy enough that I didn't feel like dropping it even if they are partially my reason for losing a bit of interest during airing.

I was excited for it before it aired and I followed news about it casually, but I never thought it was going to completely consume me the way it did. Usually when I pick up anime I don't bother livestreaming the first episode, but I did with YoI on a whim, and as soon as the OP started it was like something in my heart knew this was going to be different. I can't really describe it, it just clicked.

I've grown so fucking attached.

user, that's not really what I meant. I wasn't saying you had to be obsessed with it. But it's kind of undeniable that Baldfat is such a huge driving force of the show. I was curious.

Also
>implying I'm a fujo

EPISODE 12 WHEN???

Dubs for pair skate

Given the song they'd probably touch near the end with the arms and legs part.

I know, you can't escape from it. Viktor couldn't either.

who the fuck is this
this face just showed up
i'm crying

It fucking murdered my bank account.

>tfw I have a $120-130 payment to amiami incoming in Jan for all my shit

>bitch about a hilariously entertaining, surprising and clever plot twist that you'd never see in a regular shoujo.
This, shoujo is way more fucking pure and sappy than that.
I also found it pretty oddly relatable, for a bunch of 20-somethings in today's world, it seems to make sense. It explains Victor's more lewd/suggestive advances, too.

I'm reading BL manga last 5 years and let me tell you, I hate those shoujo type, disgustingly sweet (in a bad way) manga where one guy is basically the woman, or it starts with rape and then uke falls for seme shit. I dig around and do research to find the best BL manga and I read some amazing things until now.

But this still feels so different. Yuuri and Viktor are realistic characters with flaws and communication issues and they're truly in love with each other. I can feel the love through my screen. It rekindled something in my heart.

is yoi more shounen or shoujo to you?

Josei. It fits the criteria to a fucking T.

NO REALLY
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY

It's brilliant and the fact that it's so silly and crude is why it's so good. It's believable and down to earth, but it still manages to be funny, sexy and cute.

$120 is nothing, friend. Welcome to buyfagging. It only gets worse from here.

Does anyone have that gif where JJ comes out of the bushes then Yuri jumps into Otabeks arms and kicks JJ in the face? I need it for reasons.

This.

I hope so.

I wish we had a more passionate dance like tango but for their story this will work better I guess. I just watched so many Scott Moir&Tessa Virtue videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=ID4gV5UDHIk

Some Japanese skater they had guest star as an announcer, I can't remember his name right now.

HERE WE GO

his teddy bears

OH FUCK

I saw the name and really thought that it was going to be yuri so i never saw the pv, not even the poster, then i saw that people liked the first episode and decided to check it and here i am, glued to /yoi/.

nobunari oda

Otabear!!

>teddy bear

Cute.

Oh fuck previews already.

Nobunari Oda

o fuck

I just woke up WEW

>Yuuri and Viktor are realistic characters with flaws and communication issues and they're truly in love with each other.
Yes, and there's a ton of that in manga too. I'm glad Victor and Yuuri resonate with you so much, and I agree that their relationship is really well conveyed, but I still feel like I've seen it all before. The only thing YoI has done for me is surprise me by actually doing this without a shounen ai label.

Thanks.