IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Jewish Ritual killings confirmed. Russian Orthodox Church calls out Jews for murder of Romanovs:

>“The murder of the Tsar and his family was a very special act with a ritual and symbolic meaning as it put an end to the 300-year Romanov dynasty, which was loathed by the new authorities,”

>Chief spokesman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, Rabbi Boruch Gorin told Interfax that he and his co-believers were shocked by the statements made by representatives of the Investigative Committee and the Russian Orthodox Church.

>He noted that the representatives of the Committee and the Church have not connected the Romanov family’s killing with Jews in their statements. However, any educated person who knows the history of these accusations would understand that they mean the theory that the killing was a Kabbalah ritual organized by Jewish members of the Bolshevik Party.

rt.com/politics/411172-investigators-to-probe-sacrifice-theory/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Bogrov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[AUTISTIC KVETCHING]

The sick Jews molested the dead Tsarinas corpse.

Bump

>final moments of the tsar's life

Next youll tell me they had anarchist kikes calling for revolution and even assasinating people

Oh wait
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Bogrov

Good thing we dont have jewish people calling to 'resist' or for a revolution

And good thing none of our politicians have had attempted assasinations, like getting shot at a baseball game

i asked one jew why they suck blood ? he said it tastes good.

My God. What is the deal between jews and blood?
That Mayan tribe in the middle of nowhere expelled the jews from their land because they were throwing blood in the village's well.

Jews believe that the soul is contained in the blood. Therefore when they drink blood they think they are consuming the soul.

yes

bump

The article makes a good point. Lenin's tomb is fucking Babylonian ziggurat

Jews are vampires confirmed?

yes, despite the fact that thier own God instructed them NOT to do it, like everything else, they do it anyway. They are leeches, literally AND figuratively.

Yep

>Jewish Ritual killings confirmed. Russian Orthodox Church calls out Jews for murder of Romanovs:
What was the end goal?

Bump

Ritual murders are actually pogroms committed by Russian.

The Bolsheviks did nothing wrong.

The Talmud does say humiliating someone is the same as killing them, because blood goes to the cheeks.

today i saw pic related on one of the desks at uni
it says "jews drink blood"

Bomp

It's the forbidden fruit, desu