Lena Dunham BTFO

nypost.com/2017/11/27/good-riddance-to-lena-dunham/
>Lena Dunham may be the first person to fabricate details of her alleged rape, then proclaim all women’s claims need to be believed, and then publicly accuse a young woman of lying about having been raped.
It gets better from there.

I'm pretty sure anyone accused of raping Lena Dunham has a guaranteed insanity plea

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/10-reasons-odell-beckham-jr-didn-t-speak-to-lena-dunha-1790856609
unvis.it/theroot.com/10-reasons-odell-beckham-jr-didn-t-speak-to-lena-dunha-1790856609
nypost.com/2017/11/27/good-riddance-to-lena-dunham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Sadly I think she probably isn't going anywhere. She's like a shit that won't flush.

I'll just leave this here (Bump)

Oh no, I wanted to be the first poster to proudly broadcast my ignorance and apparent inability to use Google by asking who she was!

just another unsightly kike trying to manipulate the minds of others

what's this about her making up her rape?

Remember when she said I wished I had an abortion I laughed at her retardedness I think she's got autism seriously like she don't know how to act in social situations or doesn't understand social norms

according to a well known gossip site, Lena is also a racist behind closed doors even though she is the face of liberals.

I don't think normies give a shit about her really

Blinking hypocrite right there. We all have done hypocritical shit, but to say you were victimized and then accuse one of lying of it despite you lying of it is the lowest of the fucking low.

Most sheltered white women are extremely racist, even the SJWs.

Imagine her and John Oliver having sex.

She claimed a college republican raped her, gave a name and enough details to find someone who was completely innocent. She gave a mealy mouthed quasi-apology and it just sort of disappeared from the media.

Wait, so a woman will lie about being raped if it will benefit her or her friends in some way, then claim that all women should be listened to and believed no matter what.

Who would have thought...

This is why i have a problem with what's going on right now in the news. If you refuse to believe the often baseless accusations without question you are called every bad word in the book, and the second you question any aspect you are demonized. I'm not defending the actions of the accused, but there has to be some scrutiny when someone comes out 30+ years later with nothing but a sexual assault allegation and is apparently supposed to be believed without question.

We are going down a dangerous road.

SISTER FISTER

the cartoon is better when the beta was just telling her "good morning susan"

fuck this kid diddler

She's famous for raping her 6 year old sister, by framing the kids vajayjay with pebbles.

She talked about it years ago, yet somehow became a celebrity for the left.

Really boggles the noggles.

She called Odelle Beckham Jr. basically a retarded ape faggot for not knowing who she was and not talking to her. She thinks all niggers would want to fuck fat white girls like her.

theroot.com/10-reasons-odell-beckham-jr-didn-t-speak-to-lena-dunha-1790856609

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/theroot.com/10-reasons-odell-beckham-jr-didn-t-speak-to-lena-dunha-1790856609

based

Why is this shopped?

Is archiving not a thing anymore?

Wow, Lena Dunham is a completely crazy mentally ill person with severe fucking issues. How is she not in a mental institution yet.

yeah, the problem is lena dunham still believes she's 22 and just going through the life after college phase, but in her 30s, and approaching cat lady status
stop talking about this bitch and let her rot in hell

>Thinks it is shopped
You really don't know what is going on out there, do ya?

Why exactly is she not n jail behind bars where she belongs ?

Do u want to tell me, that men have to unite, form vigilante groups and take justice into their own hands, for there can there ever be justice for men in this femotoxic world ?

Lay it on me bruhv, shoop for?

I'm sure Cody Cigar will sooner or later send her in the grave

Literally nobody likes her. Nobody cares.

This place is monitored. If you know the proper channels, you will know how to contact me. We'll talk then.

>(((White)))

This fucking thing made my year. A negress this fat Jew cunt had a given a job to decided to turn on her, claimed she and friends were racists who used the word "nigger." Also had some writer from her awful, awful show who was accused of rape. At first, she came out and defended him. Then a bunch of her screaming banshee, fat, blue-haired followers turned on her so she flip-flopped a few hours later and said she believed the cunt making the rape claims.

This board has not devoted enough time to taking her down. No one deserves it more than she does. She is everything wrong with the ZOG culture all rolled into one pudgy, kosher, psychotic rolly-polly ball of feces.

My dream of seeing taylor and karlie kloss lick each out has been ruined by knowing kloss is dating kushner's brother, a fuckig disgusting orthodox JEW. How great would a video be of Swift of Kloss going at it on a bed with real lesbian lust?

Lena Dunham is the Herpes-infested discarded foreskin of a Bris in ((("human"))) form

If all goes according to CrazyDaysandNights there are racist recordings of her out there that could be surfacing. I hope they see the light of day and take her down.

That article shreds the cunt. Amazing.

Didn't she rape her sister?

How fucking hot is this? Imagine these 2 Amazonians going at it? I don't think anyone could realistically handle both of them at the same time. Luckily, Taylor is rich enough she'd never have to do to dubai to let some rich arab use her as toilet. I just wish Kloss wasn't disgracing her Aryan heritage with a KIKE.

The writer sounds so surprised. Of course somebody who lied about being raped accused another person of lying about being raped. It's called projection, which is often co-morbid with leftist politics.

If swift is 5 foot 11, Kloss must be around 6 foot 3. I need to breed her to make Aryan supermen children. Dunham is such a repulsive, repulsive fucking piglet..can you imagine she looked into the mirror and left house thinking this looked GOOD?

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipsters
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

ROASTING THE ETERNAL ROASTIE

no archive
no bump

sage

lest we forget

Was she tone who raped her sister or who raped the drunk guy. I forget who's who sometimes

Lena fingered her little sister in her sleep and lusted about her genitalia while she was between 10 to 20 herself and her sister like 6 or 8 years younger. Only stopped when Lena moved out.

Swift has been indoctrinated and is being groomed by Karlie Kloss and crew into a dark cabal. Think eyes wide shut meets LA's Cloak & Dagger club in LA. This group has loose ties to the older sect made public the Marina Abramović affiliation. They are a divergent, darker cell and must be outed before it is too late.

Amy Schumer was the drunk guy rapist right?

>looks weird jogging

Lena Dunham once sued a hospital, stating that her boyfriend refused to sleep with her ever since he had an operation there.

She lost as the operation was cataract removal.

>framing the kids vajayjay with pebbles

Amy Schumer raped the drunk guy

"Lena Dunham doesn't have the brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag, she's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch, I'm sorry, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against her, but—if she comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones, I'm going to destroy Lena Dunham physically, so badly, the people that come to clean her up are going to be puking when they see what I did to her, I want them to know how I feel about her, so I am going to fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body- if she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen.”
-Sam Hyde

How many jewish people have been openly racist to minorities and we have taken the blame as a collective?

Jews and their hook noses need to be wiped out on site, its shit like this that makes it impossible to let the jews continue on. Its time we purge humanity of this cancer known as Jews.

>This board has not devoted enough time to taking her down. No one deserves it more than she does.
Is it really necessary? Looks to me like the press and your former fans/friends are already doing a decent job of that, Lena.

Stop insulting cat ladies like that.

i can still smell her shit stained vagina wafting through my cable box every time i switch on hbo

>Looks to me like the press and your former fans/friends are already doing a decent job of that, Lena.
Have you noticed how clintons shills have all been taken out by liberal media? What's with that? Who is left standing now?

Also remember she did her white genocide video 2 days before the election? That had to be authorised by someone high up as she was a clinton stooge and certainly pushed people away just like the "clinton doesnt need white men" gaffe. Was hillary sabotaged, or were they just so fucking smug they thought they could rub it in?

>woman
Put this at the top, it's an important part to show how even more pathetic it is

lol you cumskins wouldn't stand a chance to BREED with her. Her superior Jewish genes would be sullied by your sub 110 intellects. Even if you're above that. Regression to the mean. Stay mad white bois.

>She is everything wrong with the ZOG culture all rolled into one pudgy, kosher, psychotic rolly-polly ball of feces.
She is largely a troll. A destructive troll, but a troll nonetheless. She says shit for shock value and is quite happy to debase herself to get in the papers. She probably encouraged this story herself. Seriously. Everything she does and everything she says is staged for shock value. People laugh and screech at her but it is her goal. She counts on reaction. The best thing to do is never mention her again.

>her sister

Holy fuck. If that's the case can I sue every form I had to fill out ever on harassment charges?

JUST FUCKING SAY WHAT YOU THINK. Jesus christ you fucks asking rhetorical questions and cryptic bullshit. If you can be fucked to fill out a captcha - just say what the fuck instead of asking:
>You really don't know what is going on out there, do ya?
I thought it looked shopped too. Oh but,
>This place is monitored
so got to be all secretive because SWAT teams will kick in your door and black bag you off to Guantanamo the moment you reveal the ultimate secret of the ages, "Why did they shop pop stars on to a background?"

Jesus FUCKING christ

good lord how did the production team ever sign off on that goblin being on stage with those women

If someone ever belonged in a burqa, it's her.

She's not retarded, she knows what she is doing and is trying to drag the overton window to the left.

>nypost.com/2017/11/27/good-riddance-to-lena-dunham/
Even leftists get sick and tired of the jewish tricks, huh

that looks like a fat retarded kevin to me

MFw i actually raped her and nobody believes her now, talking about scott free, eh?

I believe the leaf was cryptically saying that the user was a stupid nigger for posting such a newfag stupid nigger question. By proxy, since you seem to be of the same ilk, you would be in said niggers basket of stupidness.

To be totally honest, the left is more redpilled than the right on Jewish tricks. They're just more lowkey about it.

Even the alt-right and the lolbertarians are full of fucking philosemites. I

Oh how i wish this were true

If that aughra looking skank Lena doneham ever accused me of touching her I'd kill that bitch. Fuck a lawyer, I'd straight up kill her.

elaborate

kekadoodily

>Just believe all accusers
Oh definitely because women never lie. I've been accused of...

>Somehow marrying an underage girl I've never met
>Giving a girl an STD that I turned down
>Raping a girl at an after party because I refused to give her cash when we woke up (she said she would do it if I didn't pay her rent)

Three things throughout years of going out that I was accused of that weren't true. Women are fucked creatures. They will lie about anything even for the smallest gain. I've seen friends destroyed by it.

>A woman who lied about having cancer so her ex would get back with her
>A woman who lied about loving someone just so she could live with him because she could walk to her work from his place
>Women who constantly say they were "sexually harassed" by men who either never gave them attention or rejected their offer

It happens all the time, even in inner circles. I can't help but eye roll every time the mainstream media hops on this "NEW ACCUSERS" bullshit train. Are some of them being truthful? It's worth investigating but I cannot fucking stand all these people who call for the resignation and want to ruin people's careers off of accusations because white men are just so evil.

My God, I can't even count the number of times I was groped by a fat girl, a gay guy or someone I wanted nothing to do with. Or fat girls who would get drunk and tell me what they wanted to do to me. I most definitely didn't ask for that or want that but I didn't start talking about it every chance I got for 15 minutes of attention.

Then again, I'm not a female so no one would care.

coming from a burger - the dumbest of shit Ive read here consistently comes from Americans.

If someones out of the loop, thats not "stupidness", I just don't know.

Also, since your clearly not going to get it - the word is "stupidity".

>Who

Thats the best you could cobble together kike?

kek

Remember that time she admitted to molesting her little sister and everyone just ignored it?

why is it always bongs with the defeatist attitude?
>oh my country had gone to shit with muslims so the world cannot be saved!
who cares about the UK
you cunts are muzzies already and should be removed from the internet.

>the left is more redpilled than the right on Jewish tricks. They're just more lowkey about it.

I have a hardcore feminist friend who screeches about the fucking joos in public, in cafes, at lunch etc. It's hilarious. She also blames white men for everything too though but I have deprogrammed her somewhat.

People who become voices for the left are always the most degenerate ones.

>Miley Cyrus
>Madonna
>Lena
>Chelsea Handler
>Chloe Fridge Body Moretz

>small tits

>Am I missing anything?

On reddit, right?

wewlad

OH SHIT!!!

When an ugly fugly hog like Lena Dunham publicly makes rape accusations it's not about raising awareness, keeping other women from being raped, no. It is a message to all other women out there that goes:
>See? I actually AM desirable. So much that some guy couldn't hold his urge to fuck me so he raped me. Checkmate.
Of course, as a feminist, she makes politics out of it too to spite all the men who wouldn't touch her (no matter how much she begged).
>Yeah Guys I'm gonna make your future so miserable that you can't even hug a girl without fearing accusations of sexual harassment.

Wtf did she mean by that...?

is new york post more conservative than new york times?